BiggsBoonj
12InchBeef

All Races Can Be Racist

BiggsBoonj

BiggsBoonj

Pro

Racism isn't exclusive to whites/Europeans, And isn't only directed to minorities. It's possible for any minority to be racist and have racial prejudice. People like Sarah Jeong are direct evidence that anybody can be racist and anybody can be a victim of racism.

You don't have to be in a "position of power" to be racist. Racism is prejudice, Discrimination, Or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior. And anybody can be racist.
12InchBeef

Con

Jews can't be racist because I believe Jews are less than human, Therefore if their less than human they can't be racist against a different species.
BiggsBoonj

Pro

Why would you think that Jews are sub-human? Jews are homo sapiens, Just like Africans, Arabs, Caucasians, Asians, Etc. Jews are human. That is a biological fact which you can't deny. It doesn't matter if you 'believe' that Jews are less than human, Because biology and millions of scientists say otherwise. Are we really going to turn this into an anti-Semitism argument?
12InchBeef

Con

Jews are sub human cuz I said so
BiggsBoonj

Pro

But your only evidence that Jews are subhuman is "because I said so". I could call you subhuman too, Then, And when you ask me why I will say "because I said so". That is not an argument.
12InchBeef

Con

Oh Yeah? Well my pp is 12 inches in length while yours is - 2 inches.
BiggsBoonj

Pro

My pp isn't -2 inches because that's biologically impossible. And even if it were that wouldn't make me subhuman and wouldn't win you the debate. So instead of changing the topic to brag about your 12 inch penis (which you most likely don't even have), Answer logical questions.
12InchBeef

Con

Actually since you do have a -2 pp which is biologically impossible, Your not human and probably a jew. Therefore if your not not human, Ur sub human. Also freak you I do have a 12 inch pp, Its in my name after all
Posted by Flakeburg6 3 years ago
Flakeburg6
Well that's not true all u have to is just have an grudge on an skin and then boom there u have it. Rasicism is developed
Posted by Herciberg 3 years ago
Herciberg
vi_spex so do you think only white people can be racist?
Posted by PleaseBuyMeAnAK 3 years ago
PleaseBuyMeAnAK
Unfortunately, Everyone can be racist, No matter what race you are. It is just fact. You can not debate it. Sorry.
Posted by BiggsBoonj 3 years ago
BiggsBoonj
@Flakeburg6 some SJW and BLM'ers geniunely belive that black people can't be racist
Posted by Flakeburg6 3 years ago
Flakeburg6
I mean racist
Posted by Flakeburg6 3 years ago
Flakeburg6
Duh that's an fact. Any body can be riskiest Why would some one argued over this? :l
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Whatever ill get of your back, I left my claw marks, Wheather they be lethal or not
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
To me a water drop is a water drop, And with enough of them togeather then can form and ocean, And its not half a coca cola ocean. . No
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Prove it retard
Posted by BiggsBoonj 3 years ago
BiggsBoonj
@vi_spex you're mentally retarded
Vote Placed by Anonymous 3 years ago
BiggsBoonj12InchBeefTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con did not make any arguments whatsoever. He is a troll and does not belong on this website.