Syntho
anc2006

All monkeys shall be placed under arrest for moral & economic distributes.

Syntho has forfeited round #3.
Started: 12/1/2019 Category: Funny
Updated: 3 days ago Status: Debating Period

Syntho

Pro

(( If you join this debate I do wish to keep all arguments clean of swear words and personal attacking of the opposing debater in the match. ))

Monkeys are foolish and rubbish creatures! Within no such case should they be treated with the moral respect and sanity humanity proposes without any expectation of response. I have based three different monkey's choices in comparison to a humans choice in a competition to see which will impact the world better.

A: Monkeys poop wherever they want, On what they want, When they want, And for whatever purpose they want.
A: Humans, In an extensive longing for logic, Poop in a toilet on limited times due to schedules based on economic standards.

B: Monkeys have no effect on economics besides trade and mass disturbing pictures for whatever reason illegally sold online.
B: Humans work on economics and support each and every other person daily.

C: Monkeys are known for lack of moral knowledge in specific circumstances, For example, When aware what a gun does feeling the need to use it on every single living thing.
C: Humans respect most others humans lives in equal terms to their own when held responsible as the monkey with the gun was irresponsible.

These traits do not consist of every single monkey nor human, But based on the clear evidence we as humanity should see all monkeys as a moral and economical threat to mankind. In case of a global phenomenon all monkeys should be contained and treated for the incidents the species has preformed over the millennium. Unlike other animals monkeys are known for their intelligence giving us a reason to punish them for all creatures justice! Let them take the cross for the other species!

Good Luck!
anc2006

Con

As the con, I don't even need claims as long as there is good enough refutes off you.

"Monkeys are foolish and rubbish creatures! Within no such case should they be treated with the moral respect and sanity humanity proposes without any expectation of response. I have based three different monkey's choices in comparison to a humans choice in a competition to see which will impact the world"

And do you like dogs? Or any animals? Dogs are foolish and rubbish creatures. They wander around the house like as if you are their slave and they are better than you. You give them free food and they earn NOTHING back to you. If you don't want to lose your money over useless stuff kill all dogs. Humans will have a 100% victory of abilities except for being a slave, Which is useless in our free world.

Yes, They are also threats, But they exist, And they've done nothing wrong. Based on your reasonings, Every single animal on earth except humans should be banished. Correct?
Syntho

Pro

Incorrect - I believe that this mass extermination could show other animals are strength. In order to increase noticeable rank in the animal kingdom we need to keep species. Logically there is no point of having ranks if there is only one rank. As for dogs, People created successful businesses for them (there for supporting the economy). For example-
1. Dog food (Monkeys eat really about anything soft you can find outside)
2. Dog collars (Try to put a collar on a monkey and see what it does)
3. Dog bones (Foolish is he who gives monkey weapon)

I could go on to toys, Houses and popularity, But I think that proves my point. Dogs are easily taught morals, And are known to release many chemicals that make you happy when you pet them while petting a monkey does not. Dogs also can learn a habit of pleasing their owner in order to make them happy which will make the dog happy. This makes us not much as a slave but more so as a companion.
Clearly your refutes are not good enough as expected. I do respect animals as much they respect me. This is not biased acts of selfishness, But more so an opportunity for mankind to readjust its role in the animal kingdom to a more superior level.
anc2006

Con

Monkeys are not meant to put under arrest. They are either preserved or persecuted. Let alone they will fill into the handcuffs made by and for men.

I am convinced towards how bad" monkeys are. They are harmful for our society for such extent. But we humans also invaded their space by simply "killing" them, And making their community garbage.

There is a reason someone is exiled not killed. In fact I think a better way is to exile the monkeys into the natural preservation area---Where it is supposed to go. Putting monkeys under human charges is like saying African Americans are evil in a White American court back in the late 1820s. You've considered your side but you haven't considered the monkeys'. They shouldn't be harmed just because they exist. Aren't we guilty for invading their home and judge them in our human way?

"This is not biased acts of selfishness, But more so an opportunity for mankind to readjust its role in the animal kingdom to a more superior level. "

Punish monkeys, And only monkeys. Why only monkeys, For reasons tell me?

So far, Neither of your side make sense.
If humans wants to destroy nature, Why not kill all animals, Instead just one?

If human wants to save nature, Then why bother killing animals?

I know what you are saying that monkeys might dissolve human society. Great, How rigid is the human society? Them just harming us by existing? So far, Humanity is rigid enough to not let any other organisms on earth to completely cause major issues. Punishing monkeys in only human perspectives are much worse to just exile them into the forests we are not going to cut and let alone.

So far, You are telling me this is really a biased selfishness. There are better ways of doing it that does not destroy teh nature as much.

And last point---ALL MONKEYS ARE HARMFUL? I better think no. Why not kill sharks, Tigers and lions? You treat diseases, Not cutting the flesh off. You leave animals to mother nature, Not killing them without a doubt.

Argument
Posted by XavYourSavio 18 hours ago
XavYourSavio
So what about literally any other animal that does this? Tigers? Dogs? Zebras? You can apply this to most animals, Why do you choose monkeys in particular? And what do you mean under arrest? Are you refering to wild animals or caged ones? And what do you suggest? We arrest literally every single monkey? Do you not understand the amount of resources that would take? Where would they be put? This debate is stupid.
Posted by Topsy6 1 week ago
Topsy6
@Syntho

Ok, I'll take your advice. You were right I'm sorry. I can definitely see how you're trying to save society. Keep it going Syntho. You're probably winning the debate btw. Well done and good luck. I'll move on to another debate now. See you on the other side maybe.
Posted by Syntho 1 week ago
Syntho
@Topsy6
"Syntho's argument was using extreme derogatory language", I'm surprised you didn't notice but anc2006 was just comparing the monkeys condition to African Americans condition in the second round, And here I am trying to save society. Please backup your thoughts with my own quotes if it is based off of something I said.
Posted by Topsy6 1 week ago
Topsy6
@whoputyouontheplanet

To be fair synthos argument was using extreme derogatory language about monkeys who as you said and I completely agree with you we share a common ancestor with. My emotions got the better of me, So I was wrong and unclear in my explanation. Hope that explains it as it is the truth. These debates hey🙄. I suspect it won't be the last time I use insufficient language to explain my point. Maybe it's the monkey in me.
Posted by anc2006 1 week ago
anc2006
"They are threats, They don't fallow the law, We can't kill them. Oh, Wait, I have an idea! Let's arrest them! This is a direct definition of a criminal! "

Dogs doesn't follow the law, Nor does ANY OTHER ANIMALS. Also, Arresting them would not make a difference consider different animals have different standards. Stop punishing them just for existing. Don't be such a bigoted person.
Posted by WhoPutYouOnThePlanet 1 week ago
WhoPutYouOnThePlanet
@Topsy6

"Syntho your point might change if you had the bigger picture in your mind. Check on google if you don't believe me but monkeys are believed by most people (not usually religious people) to be one of the ancestors of humans, As in one of the reasons why we are on this planet. "

How ironic, The person telling someone to see the bigger picture has not a single clue what the bigger picture even is. We didn't evolve from monkeys living today you ignoramus, We share a common ancestor with a ancestral species. Can you please get your ignorance in check?
Posted by Syntho 1 week ago
Syntho
When I post my final argument the website doesn't update. Sorry for the wait.
Posted by Syntho 1 week ago
Syntho
@Topsy6
Your point might change if you had the bigger picture in your mind. If you only debate things that are your point view you won't get anywhere in life. Your opinion of my knowledge is quite limited to a small factor of a online web. I do also believe your not to sure what your speaking of. The theory of evolution is depicted in branches which show us from an end branch of an ape not a monkey. A monkey is the end of another branch stretched from ape. I'll let that sink in for a few years or maybe a decade or so. It is the honest truth though, No joke. I don't believe in evolution anyways. =P
Posted by Topsy6 1 week ago
Topsy6
Syntho your point might change if you had the bigger picture in your mind. Check on google if you don't believe me but monkeys are believed by most people (not usually religious people) to be one of the ancestors of humans, As in one of the reasons why we are on this planet. So every criticism you have of monkeys might change once your perspective grows as to why monkeys act the way they do in comparison to their descendants (us humans). I'll let that sink in for a few years or maybe a decade or so. It is the honest truth though, No joke.
Posted by Syntho 1 week ago
Syntho
@anc2006
They are threats, They don't fallow the law, We can't kill them. Oh, Wait, I have an idea! Let's arrest them! This is a direct definition of a criminal!