backwardseden
asta

All of the 10 commandments are negative and prohibiting when they should be uplifting if anything

backwardseden has forfeited round #4.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

backwardseden

Pro

Thankfully this nation was NOT founded under god who is 100% pure evil. Proof of that can be found under the 10 commandments.
Here's an absolute prime example of how anyone can outthink god with a less than a 3rd grade education because... Well all of the 10 commandments are negative and prohibiting when they should be uplifting if anything. What true downers they all are. There's also no way a supreme deity of intelligence or integrity would ever put into play The 10 Commandments in which 8 of them this country, the U.S. violates and a true supreme deity can not expect anyone to follow all of them to the letter in the first place...
*shall not kill - god kills and violates his own commandment as god kills and murders all the time. (Hey god is responsible for the biggest genocide of all time with the great flood as he obliterated every living thing except for 2 of each species and Noah and his family which would have had to have been incalculable quadrillions. He also murdered innocent 6 month olds breast feeding and god would have had to have committed countless abortions to boot. Now talk about animal abuse. That is animal abuse at its finest. Wow! / is 100% hypocritical/ and the U.S. killed/kills millions in foreign countries and here on U.S. soil. So killing/ murder is just fine according to god.
*no other gods before me - violates the religious freedom of choice (regardless if god is a supreme deity, he wouldn"t care which only points out to his shallow ego)
*shall not make for yourself a graven image - violates the freedom of expression/choice (once again, if god were a supreme deity, he wouldn"t care and absolutely points out to his frail ego)
*take the name of the lord your god in vain - violates the freedom of speech (again, god wouldn"t care that is IF god is god in which he clearly isn"t and would be able to shrug this off with ease and MOVE ON, very childish)
* not make unto thee any graven image - violates the freedom of speech (again, god wouldn"t care, very childish as he lights his roman candle twiddle boxes)
*remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy - violates the freedom of religion/choice/expression (um nope, god wouldn"t care)
Exodus 31:13-15 "Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the LORD that doth sanctify you. 14 Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people. 15 Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death." And how many violate it and are NOT put to death? Regardless, a bit harsh, horrifying and truly silly don't you think? And there's no way that it can possibly be put into place, especially into today's modern era. I mean how shocking do you have to be?
*honor your father and your mother - ha ha ha - Wow. Have you seen some of the parents out there who abuse their kids and or are terrible parents and or should never be parents? So this only appeals to those that are good parents or better.
Exodus 21: 17 "And he that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death." Um absolutely not. Not if your mother and father abuse you. Not if they rape and torture you. Then indeed its the absolute reverse. Then if anything its the mother and father that shall surely be put to death. That's a gimme.
** Leviticus 20:9 "For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him."
** Mark 7:10 "For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death:"
**Matthew 15:4 "For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death."
*shall not commit adultery - violates the freedom of choice. Orif the other supposed "violator doesn"t let the other person know that he or she is committing adultery and or if the person does not know if the person he or she is sleeping with is committing adultery, what then? Also yet again its punishable by death. Wow such a stupid commandment.
Leviticus 20:10 "And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death."
*shall not covet your neighbor"s ?? well, violates the freedom of choice

Once the 10 commandments are rightfully reset due to a thoughtful process which never happened to begin with, obviously, and who knows how many commandments will be needed, in their place it is required to have a commandment which states something to the effect of "thou shall always honor and protect children and never cause any harm unto them" In reality, there's no way that the 10 commandments are righteous and just with leaving that one out and thus leaving god's ridiculous blubbering ego in. That"s a duh situation.
* shall not steal That"s awfully vague. Shall not steal what? One sip of water? One tiny bite of meat? A nuclear bomb from Iran or N. Korea or wherever to save the world from a holocaust?

See how stupid these 10 comandments just---don"t---work? 9 commandments out of 10 = kablooey!!! Well at least here in this country. Hey god you hair brained maggot, lose the bloated ego. Let us all band together and permanently get rid of those ridiculous commandments that trumpets his bloated ego. They are not needed for any reason and they are absurd indeed.
Are there any commandments that are geared towards children? No there are none. There should be, obviously. That is a gross violation and it is truly shameful especially when their voices and cries need to be heard and not shut down. Children throughout the bible do not get to say nor voice one single sentence in the bible which is the worst form of child abuse there is as they are neglected and ignored.
However there are 4 commandments out of the 10 commandments covering god"s bloated fragile frail superior ego. Now why is that? What is god afraid of that he requires 4 out of 10? I"ll tell you what he is afraid of" He is afraid of losing his grip, power and control that he has with his supposed chosen people. So what does this god character do? He applies fear through his commandments. And fear controls. Its that simple. In no way could these 10 commandments ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever and lets say - ever - again be implied to today"s intelligent and educated congregations from around the world if they were written today ----- unless they are for those that are far too gullible and seeking an explanation for the unexplained, just like you. So obviously, the 10 commandments weigh in with precious little credibility and with no integrity that isn"t contradictory and hypocritical that "thou shall not kill" is. None. So please do not invent the excuse that I am taking verses from your bible out of context. K? When in fact you can not read your simpleton bible at all - ever - for what they are now can you? That"s an "absolutely not" answer on all levels.
Man can and will do and has done for 265,000 years just fine without god. god cannot do without man. Now would you like me to continue? I haven"t even gotten started.

RULES:
Prove that the 10 commandments are just and righteous and should be followed.

dsjpk5 will not be allowed to vote in the voting process.
asta

Con

My opponent believes that ALL of the 10 commandments are negative. I merely need to prove that one of the commandments is justified in order to make my opponent's statement incorrect. I will try to fufill 6 of the 10.

The 10 commandments:

1. You shall have no other gods before Me: This one I don't like, due to God's Genocidal history.
  2. You shall not make idols: This one I don't like, due to God's Genocidal history.
  3. You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain: This one I don't like, due to God's Genocidal history.
  4. Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy: Although people should decide for themselves whether or not to keep it holy, studies have shown that taking one day a week as rest is beneficial. It's where the weekend came from. If it werent for this commandment, we would not have a weekend, since the weekend came from the Christain and Jewish holy days, Sunday and Saturday respectively.
  5. Honor your father and your mother. With few exceptions, one's parents deserve to be honored. They keep you alive. They pay for their education. They tend to love their children. Unless your parents are evil, they should be honored.
  6. You shall not murder. You say that the 10 commandments are bad, yet they say that murder is wrong. Even if god is a hypocrite, almost everybody believes murder is wrong and almost everybody believes in a very strict punishment for murdering.
  7. You shall not commit adultery. Adultury is wrong. It destroys families and causes the spread of STDs. There is also the fear of pregnency from sex. In a marrage relationship, this would mean that the child would be born. However, in an adultury relationship, the child might get killed. Also, adultury hurts women. It makes women seem as nothing more than sex objects. Men tend to like sex. Women tend to like relationships with refined people. What marrage does is it is like a buisiness deal; the male becomes more refined if he gets sex from the female. The marrage contract requires both parties to keep their promises. A woman can regect sex, since sex doesn't have to be everyday, but it makes it more likely. However, if the male breaks his proimise by having sex with other women, then it infringes on the rights of his wife since she feels less secure since her protection would be gone.
  8. You shall not steal: You honestly believe that this is wrong? Stealing infringes on the freedom of makers. Stealing takes from the makers and rewards the takers. A society that steals is a society that undermines the value of hard work.
  9. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor: This is like lying, but a worse type of lying that generally refered to trials. In the public, if you lie, it could result in reletively trivial incidents. It's bad, but fixable. However, if there is a court case where there is a person convicted of murder, but is innocent, bearing a diliberatly false witness can result in innocent people being killed.
  10. You shall not covet: Covet is jealousy. People can have ambition. Ambition requires perserverence, grit and determination, and work and these are all positive traits. People with these traits can emulate the people that they looked up too. This is good because no rights are infringed on. However, if someone were to steal from an admirer in order to obtain what they wanted, this is theifery, which is inheritely wrong.

Although G-d may be a hypocrite, and his death sentence for breaking a commandment is insane (except for thou shall not kill), the last 6 of his commandments are good morals for people to have.

https://lifehopeandtruth.com...
backwardseden

Pro

You know something? After a lot of your posting comments on my debates and profile, and then this debate with you, you absolutely 100% believe in the god of the bible exists, so you are not an atheist, but an agnostic at the very least, if not an all out theist and you should claim yourself as that.

Obviously there are a few commandments that need to be shoveled aside, so those will be ignored, just as you rightly did, as they are ridiculous and don't belong on any list, surely not of a supreme deity that only presents his bloated superior ego god complex in which the bible is all about, and yet this god of the bible cannot even be proven that he exists.

* OK the sabbath as stated "Exodus 31:13-15 "Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the LORD that doth sanctify you. 14 Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people. 15 Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death." Apparently my opponent believes you should be put to death of you work on the sabbath. That's negative. What doesn't my opponent NOT understand about that?

* It is impossible to "honor your mother and father" all---the---time. Granted that was not stated in RD1, so sorry about that. And for merely cursing that them in which at many times nearly all parents deserve, unless some parents are amazingly great to their kids ALL THE TIME, its death, which is never warranted which only shows that god is an a**. That's negative. See the problem with the bible is, is that its NEVER CLEAR.

* Murder IS NEGATIVE. Since when is murder a positive thing? But then again, the printed god of the bible put into the minds of man so so so many times that murder is a positive thing simply by his murdering and his ordering of man to murder each other and go to war. Screw the idiocies of the terms of "killing". As an example worshiping different gods or false idols according to this god is NOT a reason to MURDER/ kill. Great going god. Keep up the good work. Great going man for believing in this genocidal maniac. Even better, since according to christians, this god created man, this god must have also created murder. And the best part... why did this christian idiot god make it so ridiculously easy for man to murder each other? What? No answer?

* Should you die if you commit adultery? Leviticus 20:10 "And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death." Apparently my opponent does believe that for committing adultery, you should be put to death. Extremely negative. And what is someone to do if adultery is committed, how do you prosecute this action? Oh and oh yeah, there's a lot of "swingers" in this country who are just fine with adultery. There's also a lot in the porn industry that are just fine with it also. You are only 16. You need at least 10 years on you to fully understand this.

* You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor. Wow. One of the fatal flaws of the bible according to the Secular Web and I 100% agree with and it is Ezekiel 20:25 "Wherefore I gave them also statutes that were not good, and judgments whereby they should not live; God says that he intentionally gave out bad laws. (This means that God-given laws or commandments are sometimes suspect.) and verse 26 is "And I polluted them in their own gifts, in that they caused to pass through the fire all that openeth the womb, that I might make them desolate, to the end that they might know that I am the LORD."
" and there's also...
* Ezekiel 14:9 "And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel."

* 1 Kings 22:23 "Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee."
god doesn't give a s--t about lying. So why should man. More super contradictory hypocritical crap from this so-called god. And since this god puts lying into his prophets, how are we to be sure he is not putting it into man?

Oh and oh yeah, find me one person who doesn't lie extensively. I just finished watching Luke Cage season II and its filled with lies both from the good and bad. There are certain sides where lies MUST take place. I haven't seen Sicario 2 Day of the Soldado but word has it that its shockingly real. And if its anything like the first, lies MUST be incorporated to protect the innocent, especially children in which the new film is is about.
You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor: Yep. Negative, but positive easily turns to negative in a very torn to shreds way.

* You shall not covet: When you mentioned "jealousy". I stopped reading. Jealousy is ALWAYS negative. No exceptions, none. And for a supreme deity, namely this fake god of the bible to have it, yeah right. Jealousy is nothing more than anger as disguised fear. Exodus 34:14 "For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:" Yeah, man REALLY wants this supposed god of the printed bible at the helm to supposedly rule the world as a role model - right?

My opponent also left out ---children--- in which the god of the bible is very good at, thus showing that this printed god of the bible in amazingly evil and a true piece of s--t especially to not include a commandments that honors them.

My opponent has yet to prove something A+ positive about the 10 commandments. But he did try with intelligence and an education which is HIGHLY appreciated, unlike most. So many thanx for that!
asta

Con

"so you are not an atheist, but an agnostic at the very least, if not an all out theist and you should claim yourself as that." I'm an atheist but I like a lot of what the bible teaches (except for most of the killing part). I don't believe in the bible because of biblical contradictions.

"Apparently my opponent believes you should be put to death of you work on the sabbath. That's negative. What doesn't my opponent NOT understand about that?" I don't believe you should get killed for working on Sunday. I don't even care if you do. I'm saying that taking breaks is sometimes good for the human condition.

Here my opponent trashes honor thy mother and father. Although I don't believe in the death sentence for flipping off your mom, I believe that trying to honor your parents most of the time is a good thing to do in most situations.

Even if God is a hypocrite, that doesn't make murder good. The commandment Thou shall not murder is a good commandment, even if it's maker is a hypocrite.

I don't believe in the death sentence for adultery, the penalty should be a adultery tax that violators would have to pay. The action could be prosecuted in the form of wifes reporting the adultery to the police, since the tax would only apply for adultery where one of the spouses does not consent. Since she didn't approve of it, she would report the action. I don't know what a swinger is, so I don't know the punishment for them. People in the porn industry are not having sex, they are merely naked. They should pay a porn tax, but not an adultery tax, since looking at someone naked is not as bad as adultery. Looking at someone naked doesn't give you STDs or the fear of pregnancy. I know I’m not old enough but when the time comes, I will do my best to resist having sex until marriage.

G-d is a hypocrite, but that doesn't make the action right. This applies to bearing false witnesses and coveting.
Children are not explicitly mentioned in the 10 commandments. However, they can be interpreted to be. Thou shall not steal for example, teaches people not to steal things like a child's happiness. It okay to take it if justified, but not okay to steal it for no reason.

In the 2st round, my opponent also said that the US killed lots of people in other countries. If your referring to wars, the USA has kept 180 million people free in South Korea and Japan, 550 million people in Western Europe, has kept the middle east free from tyrannical Iran, about 500 million people saved and has kept freedom alive for the modern world. This would not be possible without the sacrifice of a few thousand lives.

6 things that are positive about the 10 commandments are:

1: Commandment 5
2: Commandment 6
3: Commandment 7
4: Commandment 8
5: Commandment 9
6: Commandment 10

Also, I know what it’s like to be abused on the internet, so I tend to treat people with the amount of respect I think they deserve. This person said that your debate was hilarious. I looked at it. Your just a determined atheist trying to convert Christians. I think that you should debate something other than Christianity and then people would take you more seriously.
backwardseden

Pro

"I'm an atheist but I like a lot of what the bible teaches (except for most of the killing part). I don't believe in the bible because of biblical contradictions." And you are right now standing up for those contradictions with the 10 commandments.

"I don't believe you should get killed for working on Sunday. I don't even care if you do. I'm saying that taking breaks is sometimes good for the human condition." Then you don"t follow one of the 10 commandments, As getting killed if you break that commandment IS NEGATIVE.

"Here my opponent trashes honor thy mother and father." No I"m trashing the putting to death simply because you curse at your parents, that"s ridiculous. "Although I don't believe in the death sentence for flipping off your mom," Then you don"t believe in one of the 10 commandments. "I believe that trying to honor your parents most of the time is a good thing to do in most situations." What if your parents are pure s--t from day one? And according to christians, this lovely god creates EVERYBODY. And since this is true, this piece of s--t god knowingly creates millions of parents to abuse their kids yearly. And since this god knowingly creates these parents, then that means that he is ultimately responsible for them. I could tell you some true stories that would turn your soul black. But see, its so painfully obvious that you"ve had loving parents that you have no idea, none, as to what true suffering and pain is. And do the children in this great big bible of the christians, do they ---ever--- get a say, to voice their feelings or what they want to say? No! They get to say 4 lines, if that in this glorious bible. Their mouths are literally glued shut. Now where"s a commandment stating something to the effect of "thou shalt always honor and protect children and never cause any harm unto them". You are essentially a child. No offence. Where"s something to protect you? Yet this so-called god is more interested in himself with 4, count em, 4 commandments geared towards his self righteous ego. So issuing a death warrant if you curse at your parents IS NEGATIVE!!!!

"Even if God is a hypocrite, that doesn't make murder good. The commandment Thou shall not murder is a good commandment, even if it's maker is a hypocrite." Oh please!!!!!!!!!! Are you serious????????? See now you are p**sing me off. I"m putting you on the clock now boy. 3 strikes and this debate will be over. That"s strike 1. This god of YOURS murdered 2,821,364 in his bible alone which included babies, children and pregnant mothers. And you scruff it off like its nothing. And that its perfectly OK. Ah yes, christian indeed. And those pregnant mothers = abortions in which you christians are sooooooo beating your heads against the wall and come up bleeding against. So you as a christian, and billions of other christians, they go against your god. To god murder is perfectly OK. Indeed god is far far far worse than Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot, Stalin, Hong Xiuquan, all serial killers, all rapists, all tortures, all pedophiles, all sadomasochists etc etc etc combined. After all god knowingly created them which means that he is ultimately responsible for them. Its either that or god is not a god and lets them off the hook with nothing but a tap on the shoulder for their horrific, disgusting, repugnant crimes and simply god---does---not---care. Now here's some examples of god"s sickened, diseased, abominable atrocities for absolutely no reason at all... the great flood according to the bible (which never happened btw) so who knows what the body count was there? 3,000 EX 32:27-28, 14,700 NU 16:49, 24,002 NU 25: 1-11, 12,000 JOS 8: 1-25, 10,000 JG 1:4, 120,000 JG 8:7-10, 42,000 JG 12:3-6, 1,000 JD 15:14-15, 3,000 JD 16:27-30, 25,101 JD 16:27-30, 1 SAM 4 34,002, 1 SAM 6:19 50,070, 2 SAM 8 65,850, 1 KI 20: 28-29 100,000, 1 KI 20: 30 27,000, 2 KI 19 35 -37 185,000, 2 CHR 13 17-18 500,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 2 CHR 28:6 120,000, Esther 9:5-18 75,813, 2 CHR 14: 9-14 1,000,000!!! etc etc etc So why wouldn"t YOU or anyone who believes in god believe that murder is perfectly OK? Yeah god is really so moral huh? Nope.
So murder to christians should be a morally positive thing if they are true to their completely insane god. I happen to not believe in this s--t for a god. So my moral compass is correct, and believing in that commandment IS NEGATIVE!!!

"I don't believe in the death sentence for adultery," Then you don"t believe in your god. "the penalty should be a adultery tax that violators would have to pay." Oh so you are now making up YOUR own rules? What if you cannot find these adulterers? And what if these adulterers are perfectly happy? "The action could be prosecuted in the form of wifes reporting the adultery to the police," sorry, in this day and age, the police have PLENTY of other things to worry about other than a "who cares" action. "I don't know what a swinger is," Well then why don"t you---look---them---up? "People in the porn industry are not having sex, they are merely naked." OK that"s a HUGE strike 2 from something in which you clearly know nothing about. So the death sentence for adultery IS NEGATIVE!!! I can"t read the rest of your gibberish on this subject.

"Thou shall not steal for example, teaches people not to steal things like a child's happiness." Really? According to what? You? How would you know? What grade of beany dancing looney tuned imbecilic minced mutton moron mechanical minds have lead you to believe this? Chapters and verses only please.

"In the 2st round, my opponent also said that the US killed lots of people in other countries. If your referring to wars, the USA has kept 180 million people free in South Korea and Japan, 550 million people in Western Europe, has kept the middle east free from tyrannical Iran, about 500 million people saved and has kept freedom alive for the modern world. This would not be possible without the sacrifice of a few thousand lives." Oh really? According to what? You? How would you know? What grade of invented excuses have you used to come up with to say its "yodeling grunge country opera hickory smoked lard for comedic relief at the urinals" graduation party but you are going to have to sit this one out because its a made up lie AND YOU KNOW IT. Strike 3.

Don"t bother sending me your next argument. I will ignore it. Don"t bother posting me again either. I will ignore them. You had your chance to be simply honest with me and wow did you blow it.
asta

Con

"And you are right now standing up for those contradictions with the 10 commandments." No. I'm standing up for the good parts of the bible. Even bad rules like the bible have good parts to it. Hitler did some things I like, but that doesn't make him a good person.

"Then you don't follow one of the 10 commandments, As getting killed if you break that commandment IS NEGATIVE." I don't believe in the death penalty for working on the sabbath I told you this. While some parts of the 10 commandments are messed up, not all of it is messed up. I merely need to prove 1 commandment that is right in order for me to win.

"Then you don"t believe in one of the 10 commandments." I believe it is great to honor your parents if they are not child abusers and if they aren't jerks in general. https://www.gotquestions.org... claims that the bible does not say to honor parents if it causes you to break G-d's will, which are the rest of the 10 commandments (Matthew 10:35–38).

"I could tell you some true stories that would turn your soul black." Tell these "painful stories".

"But see, its so painfully obvious that you've had loving parents that you have no idea, none, as to what true suffering and pain is." I have strict parents that don't want me getting any grade below an 80% and I push the bar so it's 90%. They aren't the strictest, but they definitely aren't easy going either.

"Their mouths are literally glued shut." No. I have yet to see glue on someone's mouth from the bible.

"Now where"s a commandment stating something to the effect of "thou shalt always honor and protect children and never cause any harm unto them".You are essentially a child. No offence. Where"s something to protect you?" The thou shall not steal commandment protects children because it prevents a parent from stealing a child's happiness. A parent may take a child's happiness, but there is a difference between taking and stealing. Taking is merely depriving of. Stealing is depriving of unjustly. If depriving the kid of happiness is justified, like as a punishment for doing something bad, then it can take place. However, the commandment prevents children from having their happiness unjustly stolen from them. I hope this makes sense. :).

"See now you are p**sing me off?" Barely. If I'm pissing you off, it's your fault because you get angry whenever someone disagrees with you on religion.

"So you as a christian, and billions of other christians, they go against your god." I'm not a christian. However, God preaches morality he does not practice. This isn't about God. It's about his commandments.

"To god murder is perfectly OK." God did not murder anyone. He killed unjustly yes, but he did not murder anyone. The definition of murder is, "the killing of another human being under conditions specifically covered in law."(http://www.dictionary.com...). God did not do it illegally. This is why abortion technically not murder, since it is legal, although it should be illegal. But I digress.

"After all god knowingly created them which means that he is ultimately responsible for them." You say God doesn't exist yet you say he created all these people. What's your true stance?

"So why wouldn't YOU or anyone who believes in god believe that murder is perfectly OK?" I don't believe in him. But many people believe in him because they are afraid of God. If they don't do what he wants, they could suffer ceaselessly forever in hell Yeah god is really so moral huh? Nope.

So murder to christians should be a morally positive thing if they are true to their completely insane god. I happen to not believe. If they do what he wants, they could get an eternal joy in heaven. It's corruption, but I don't want to burn in hell, do you?

"the penalty should be a adultery tax that violators would have to pay." "Oh so you are now making up YOUR own rules? What if you cannot find these adulterers? And what if these adulterers are perfectly happy?" If the wife is not happy, she doesn't report.

I looked them up. A swinger (and everyone else) should get their STDs removed before they have sex in order to contain and eliminate their spreading abilities. Once this is done, if someone gets pregnant from swinging, then no abortions allowed since that kills an unborn child. But I digress.

"OK that's a HUGE strike 2 from something in which you clearly know nothing about. So the death sentence for adultery IS NEGATIVE!!!" On the camera, when I said they don't have sex, it's not like they are having sex with the audience. That's what I meant. THey aren't like prostitutes.

"Chapters and verses only please." I was suggesting how the THou shall not steal commandment could apply to protect a child. 2 bible verses on the subject are:

"Fathers, do not provoke your children, lest they become discouraged."Colossians 3:21

"Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord."Ephesians 6:4

I know God is a hypocrite, but he has a positive connotation that encourages kids to act like they see God, as someone opposite from reality. It would be like if you were taught all the good things about Hitler(like he helped Germany out of a recession), but not all the bad things(the Holocaust). If you taught anyone about Hitler this way, and you told them to emulate Hitler, then they would want to help the poor. Even though Hitler is evil, If you see Hitler as good, and people tell you to emulate him, you do good.

"Oh really? According to what?" Since over 180 million South Koreans and Japanese live in those 2 countries and 550 million Europeans live in the EU

https://www.census.gov... says that 51.4 million people live in SK

https://www.census.gov... says that 126.2 million people live in Japan

This is 177.6 million people total that the US saved from communism.

http://worldpopulationreview.com... states that 738 million people live in Europe, almost 600 million people if you exclude Russia, one of the only arguably communist countries in Europe.

Adding these numbers up, about 915 million people got saved because of the US. If the US had not been around, then all these people would be under communist rule and about 9,000,000 would die (assuming 10% of the population of communist countries gets executed).

You said, "This god of YOURS murdered 2,821,364 in his bible alone"

So using a combination of our numbers, it means that the US saved about 9,000,000 people's lives, or over 3x the number of lives you accuse God of killing from the bible.

Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
Never saw a house trained mule.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
Awe does the poor wittle fwuffy coward lost in his undies with singing rabid rabbi with delicious flies thinks he can insult lil ole me? Sorry cabbage batbrain, didn't read it. You have nothing of intelligence to say. You are phenomenally BORING. Bye.
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
See! The story of Bil'am and his talking donkey - last weeks' Tora reading - backwardseden proves its not such a far fetched story after all. Silly donkey, why do you stutter so much? 4 sentences and 3 I, I, I's. LOL
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
Yeah I do know. I know YOUR torah, religion, and god better than a little gimp like you who has no genuine friends or loved ones. That's because I have read your sickening torah and what your god does to people when they break easy simpleton laws that cannot possibly be followed and are completely insane and ridiculous that only your god could dream up because he loves his power through his super superior ego god complex. And yet nobody can even prove that this god of yours even exists.
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
And yet billions work on the sabbath. Goyim never accepted the Torah. duh dumb donkey.
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
Like you know - dumb donkey.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
Numbers 15: 32-36 "When the children of Israel were in the desert, they found a man gathering wood on the Sabbath day. 33 Those who found him gathering wood presented him before Moses and Aaron and before the entire congregation. 34 They put him under guard, since it was not specified what was to be done to him. 35 The Lord said to Moses, The man shall be put to death; the entire congregation shall pelt him with stones outside the camp. 36 So the entire congregation took him outside the camp, and they pelted him to death with stones, as the Lord had commanded Moses."

Since YOUR god had absolutely no trouble giving the death warrant for someone working on the sabbath, then you should have no trouble in killing those billions that work on the sabbath. Oh and duh, that's taken directly from YOUR torah. Read it. It might be helpful. So DO NOT tell me YOUR ridiculous snot meat sow torah IS NOT negative, especially your 10 commandments. you total simpleton.

And as always the reason why you have no genuine friends or loved ones is because you cannot in any possible way bring up any evidence that in any way supports what you say.
adios.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@mosc =- Why are you such a complete idiot with no genuine friends or loved ones? Well gosh golly gee gosh darned it all I dunno? Could it be oh could it possibly be that you are such a flying pregnant fetus screw that you have no idea, none, as always, that you have no idea as to what you are squawking about? Why gosh golly gee, gosh darned it all, UM NO you don't have the foggiest idea as to what you are squawking about. Now let's see here... The first commandment... "I am the Lord thy God, thou shalt not have any strange gods before Me." Pure utter B.S. that only a slobbering superior egotistical god complex could have come up with. Damn right its 100% negative and I or anyone else shall have gods before that piece of s--t if I or others damn well feel like it. Oh and oh yeah, YOUR s--tty god caused many massive genocides over that very commandment. HOW IS THAT ---NOT--- NEGATIVE? WHAT PART OF THAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND????
"Idiot Moshe the prophet wrote the entire Torah..." Oh really? According to what imbecile? You? How would you know? What grade of weenie tot college shaving cream college have you graduated from to have come up with that one? See? That's why you have 0, count em, 0 friends and loved ones. NONE. Keep up the good work! I'm sure your god in which you cannot even prove even exists, is so proud of you!
"Keeping shabbot requires positive commandments." And yet billions work on the sabbath. Should these billions be sentenced to death? According to YOUR god they should. Right from YOUR torah Exodus 31:14 "Therefore, keep the Sabbath, for it is a sacred thing for you. Those who desecrate it shall be put to death, for whoever performs work on it, that soul will be cut off from the midst of its people." So you go right ahead, since you believe that the law of YOUR god is true and out to death those billions that work on the sabbath. Whatsamatter snookums? You are not going to do it? Then you break the laws of YOUR completely INSANE god.
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
Keeping shabbot requires positive commandments. When the Torah commands do not do work, what work does the Torah forbid? LOL you ignorant Goyim jabber about Torah as if it mattered to you - which it clearly does not. Drop dead and go to your Xtian hell.
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
@backwardseden
"Namely by the people who wrote the torah?" Idiot Moshe the prophet wrote the entire Torah except the closing lines, Moshe clearly having died, so Yehoshua wrote those lines of Torah.