MulchAdo
Deondrase

America Belongs To White People

MulchAdo has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

MulchAdo

Con

Welcome to the debate!

I am glad to be here.

I and my opponent will be debating whether or not America belongs to white people. Specifically, I will be debating that it does not. My opponent's (Pro) task will be to create a superior opposing argument. They will be allowed to say whatever they want as long as it relates to the topic.

We ask that readers and voters behave in a civilized, polite manner. If you vote on the topic, remember to vote based on the strength of our arguments ONLY. Any personal opinions you might have on the topic should be disregarded. It's like jury duty, only this time you don't have to get dressed up or miss work!

Here are the Rules:

-All rounds must follow the Round Outline.

-A forfeited round equals an automatic loss.

-Not following the Round Outline equals an automatic loss.

Round Outline:

-Round #1 Acceptance and opening remarks only.

-Round #2 Main argument. No rebuttals will be posted in this round. Arguments only!

-Round #3 Rebuttals. Here we will try to refute our opponent's previous argument.

Round #4 i Defense and closing remarks. In this round, defend your point against the rebuttals made in the previous round and offer a closing remark or two.

Thank you in advance to my opponent for not being a pain in the butt, and to the fine folks at Debate.org for generously hosting.
Deondrase

Pro

i Accept this debate I agree with the rules I don't think America belongs to White people! see you next round.
Posted by missmedic 3 years ago
missmedic
America belongs to rich people, some are American and white, John Malone, ted Turner, the Emmerson family some are Chinese. America owes foreigners about $4.5 trillion in debt. But America owes America $9.8 trillion.