factandevidence1234
AKMath

America is *NOT* Superior to any Other Country

Started: 7/10/2018 Category: Places-Travel

factandevidence1234

Pro

Con may start
AKMath

Con

Well? Why isn't America better than every other country on Earth.
factandevidence1234

Pro

Well, first of all it's your opinion. You can't prove it, and if I must say you haven't witnessed all of the history of america, so you wouldn't know.
AKMath

Con

It's not an OPINION, it's true.
PLease as I've told a billion too many debaters, if you so strongly believe so, give me a country which is better than America. And don't do Norway as I've completely shredded that country in a previous debate (you can check it if you want to).
factandevidence1234

Pro

I can't give you a country better than america, I believe we are all equal. However this IS my opinion, but saying that YOU, and YOU only think it's true, proves nothing. There could be a guy in china who thinks china is the best country, but that doesn't make it true. So you saying it's true, is nothing at all. ALL of my points still stand.
AKMath

Con

Okay sure. Every country is equal. Because America is totally at the same standard as sh*thole Haiti. what about the whole of Africa. We're totally at the same level as those losers. China can't be the best country as they have an oppressive government, and are communist.
Posted by WhoPutYouOnThePlanet 2 years ago
WhoPutYouOnThePlanet
My uncle Sam works for Microsoft
Posted by Zombieguy835 3 years ago
Zombieguy835
The only thing the U.S is superior at is causing a lot of the worlds issues, i.e Middle Eastern conflicts with excuse of "spreading democracy.
Posted by 101BlackCat 3 years ago
101BlackCat
I would vote pro
Posted by factandevidence1234 3 years ago
factandevidence1234
"Okay sure. Every country is equal. Because America is totally at the same standard as sh*thole Haiti. what about the whole of Africa. We're totally at the same level as those losers. China can't be the best country as they have an oppressive government, and are communist." This is actually kinda funny, seeing that i just told him it's his opinion. He proved it right there.
Posted by CoolRanchDoritos 3 years ago
CoolRanchDoritos
I would vote con but i don't want to make 3 useless debates in order to confirm my identity.
Posted by CoolRanchDoritos 3 years ago
CoolRanchDoritos
I don't really get the question that is asked. My favorite definition of superior is "of higher grade or quality" This is the definition I will base my vote on because it makes the most sense. The HDI is a great way to see that america is a higher quality country than other countries with less human development than other countries. America has better human development than over 90% of countries in the world in the 2016 HDI report. So I think that America is superior to at least one of the 195 countries on earth.
Posted by asta 3 years ago
asta
"It doesn't matter if it protects people from communism. That doesn't mean it's the best!" It's one category. They aren't the best in everything, but they are the best in protecting the most amount of freedom.
Posted by Debating_Horse 3 years ago
Debating_Horse
This is just a opinion, even though I myself see it as a fact. I will NOT vote.
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
"Why do Americans think themselves superior"..Do they ?..In that case "nothing" would make Americans happy...And that can not happen..Well in a world of dreams..
Posted by 101BlackCat 3 years ago
101BlackCat
Why do Americans think themselves superior? Duh America isn't superior to any country. Americans have created the most problems.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
factandevidence1234AKMathTied
Reasons for voting decision: Countering the other vote because it's horrible. The voting rules of this website say conduct can only be awarded if insults are directed at the opponent, not others.
Vote Placed by Topaet 3 years ago
Topaet
factandevidence1234AKMathTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro remained calm and friendly during the debate while Con described Haiti as a "sh*thole" and the whole of Africa as "losers" Conduct goes to Pro