Anonymous
primeministerJoshua812

America will never be a socialist country

Pro

Trump said it best. "America will never be a socialist country.

Good luck to my opponent
primeministerJoshua812

Con

Good day. I speak as a Trump Supporter and an adherent Capitalist. How can you even attempt to argue this? There is no law that states America has to be Capitalist, Capitalistic values are just that-Capitalist values, Not laws. The Way our Nation is going especially with young people, America could very well become socialist. And as Bernie Sanders has shown us, The belief in Socialism is not something one can or even will just grow out of. In conclusion. Your how premise depends on a two things you can't objectively say will happen, First that a law will be enacted mandating a Free market economy and second a voting populace that will elect capitalists into Legislative and Executive Offices.

I rest my case.

Pro

There may be no law for America to always be a socialist country. You say that young people will turn this country into socialist. The Socialist movement has been around for a century. . It died out. Now we are having a new resurgence in socialism, Yet Bernie Sanders will die soon. Americans don't want socialism. To change fundamental American promises and greatness WILL NOT prevail. It has always fail. It has failed in Venezuela. Socialism fails! To get a majority of congressmen and women in congress is very unlikely. Generation Z is the most conservative generation since WW2 and the conservative revolution.
primeministerJoshua812

Con

primeministerJoshua812 forfeited this round.
primeministerJoshua812

Con

primeministerJoshua812

Con

Posted by primeministerJoshua812 3 years ago
primeministerJoshua812
I meant not to forfeit the debate. So I respond here. First the treatment of Socialism has changed since the last century, More people accept Socialism, That's why socialists like Ocasio Cortez and Bernie Sanders are succeeding in Politics, It's why many academics try to spread socialists ideals among our children. Socialism may not work but a lot of people don't care, They want the Government to take care of them with them lifting a finger. I am a Generation Z member and I can tell you that a lot of my fellow GenZ want socialism. You can never predict the political future of the country.
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
@Dr. Franklin

"Trump said it best. "America will never be a socialist country.

Good luck to my opponent"
That is funny.

Hopefully you find an opponent. Not billsands but someone who can give a good argument.