billsands
Orangedinossaur

America would be better off if the Democrats win in 2020

billsands

Pro

The United States is changing so rapidly, The republican party represents the last gasp of the old guard, Aging white people who see everything as a threat, Gays, Jews, Blacks, Mexicans, Muslims, Poor people. . For all their faults and they have many. . The Democrats are the only hope tokeep the nation together. . The Republican party has done a good job in the past. . The Reagan years for example broughth the USA back from near collpse in the 1970s Eisenhower gave us tremedous prosperity and was strong during the cold war to fight communism even nixon gave us detente and the department of the environment. . But now the republican party has become so extreme corrupt and theocratic and fascistic it is no better than al queda. . For better or worse our only hope lies in trying to clean up the democratic party. . And adapt to the changes before us in a civilized way.
Orangedinossaur

Con

Democrats are gey, Like gey as heck. They're too gaaaaaayyyyyy.
billsands

Pro

Well then thank you for proving my point about republicans, I appreciate that very much
Orangedinossaur

Con

Orangedinossaur forfeited this round.
billsands

Pro

billsands forfeited this round.
Orangedinossaur

Con

Orangedinossaur forfeited this round.
billsands

Pro

I stand by my statement that the republican party has become so corrupt and extreme and down right nutso, That our only hope is to put the democratic in power and try to reform their flaws, The Republicans are now beyond hope or redemption.
Orangedinossaur

Con

I stand by my argument that Democracts are gaaaaaayyyyyy
billsands

Pro

billsands forfeited this round.
Orangedinossaur

Con

Orangedinossaur forfeited this round.
Posted by Orangedinossaur 3 years ago
Orangedinossaur
I"m a Democrat just to let you know and I"m also Jewish so if you don"t stop oppressing me and being racist I"ll report you. A vote for me if a vote for nonracism
Posted by Block.19 3 years ago
Block.19
While i did prefer many of the democrats over the republicans in this last election, I wouldn't say that one party would be better for america than the other. The way i think we can improve relations in america is to elect people who are willing to do what is best for the country and its people and not their party nor their donors. Uncorrupted politicians without conflicts of interest can get better results than a single party ever could. If you believe that any one party can fix everything than you should look at Obama's first term.
Posted by FlayedWhale 3 years ago
FlayedWhale
Pro, If you take this as an automatic victory just because they are an illegitimate debater you are surely mistaken. I'd be happy to debate you if you re-uploaded this post.
Posted by Orangedinossaur 3 years ago
Orangedinossaur
I completely agree Democrats are gay, He has my vote.
Posted by Orangedinossaur 3 years ago
Orangedinossaur