Hadii
malekthemilk

America would have never gained Independence if it weren't for France

malekthemilk has forfeited round #1.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Hadii

Pro

It really bothers me whenever The American War of Independence is taught (At least in the US anyways) most of the credit of the outcome of the war is granted to the 13 colonies and The Continental Army, that they could barely pay and feed btw, and France and the other countries such as Spain and The Netherlands are barely mentioned while contributing so much to the war effort.

My claim is that without French support the United States would have no hope in becoming a reality. Oh, you don't need to know much about the war, just make sure to research a bit for it while debating with me.

Good Luck !
Posted by Deondrase 3 years ago
Deondrase
don't be mad at me but i think United States would have their Independents without France help. France did help the United States But USA would have gotten their independents.