Anonymous
Debating.Opinions

An example of physical teleportation

Pro

I can teleport a bug to my location, I just catch one in the air, Or go pick one up from the ground

Air is air anywhere there is air, And a bug anywhere in the air is a bug.

You can teleport steam to your location anywhere there is water, Just boil it

If you could make life from rocks, You could teleport any animal to your location with rocks

If the water on mars is clear drinking water, Then drinking clear drinking water on earth is like drinking mars water, As clear drinking water is clear drinking water anywhere it exists

I use the surface of the sea water at the shore, As a teleport, By standing there, To get to a place where i can see fish

Filtering muddy pool water into clean drinking water, Is no different then teleporting clean drinking water to your location, As clear drinking water is clear drinking water anywhere it exists

If 2 things are the same, They exist simultaniously in the universe, Like water droplets

Equality is teleportation by simultanious equality of existence

Something is something anywhere it is, Like an oak tree, Any oak tree is an oak tree anywhere it is

Clear drinking water is clear drinking water where ever it exists
Debating.Opinions

Con

I disagree, Because in today's minds, Teleportation is not simply catching something in the air, Or making something in a different area. Instead people believe that teleportation consists of something visually appearing in a different area without the use of movement by hand, Wings, Or any other form of movement. One way to portray this is through the use of "portals" or pushing a button that leaves your environment behind and takes you to a new one, Even if we have not discovered this form of technology yet.

Pro

Irrelevant

I just found a good one:
To teleport yourself to a lion cub, You just need to find a lioness giving birth
Debating.Opinions

Con

That isn't how it works in modern society. To teleport physically you would need you don't just find something somewhere move it and say that you have teleported it. Physical teleportation would consist of an object moving somewhere else without the use of physically touching something (besides the place the object is standing/resting on). One could argue however that through looking at a screen that shows a specific event, Such as a football game that this has been teleported to your current position but i disagree. This would not teleport the football game to you.

also, Where is your argument? I only see a few sentences, Which does not help me to see your side of this argument.

Pro

In modern society we don't have teleportation. .

The thing im arguing for is highly advanced, I think i need to be able to explain my case better, But you did choose to join the debate. . I have yet to see a counter point

There is plenty of arguments to try to argue with in round 1, Good luck
Debating.Opinions

Con

Debating.Opinions forfeited this round.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
A lioness giving birth is soon to be the location of a lion cub
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
I think its like this, To teleport a lion cub to your location, You just need to find a lioness giving birth