megan.dustin
2SidedPolygon

Animal Testing

megan.dustin has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 2 years ago Status: Debating Period

megan.dustin

Con

I believe that animals should not be tested on because it is cruel and inhuman. Animals cannot fight back do to humans having opposable thumbs. I believe animals should be able to live free and live life on there own
2SidedPolygon

Pro

You've told us a lot of what you believe, but not much of why you believe it. On the contrary, I will. Animal testing is necessary. It's either them suffering the negative effects of failed experiments, or humans. Would you really feel better if humans had to go through these experiments rather than animals? Would you like it more if humans had to die or suffer rather than rats? It just doesn't make sense, and you haven't given me any reasons why it does. Also, 500 character limit? Why?