debateboi98
Gandylamb12

Animal habitats

debateboi98

Pro

Animal habitats are being destroyed and people don"t care. Should people take animal habitats more seriously?
Gandylamb12

Con

Oh boo hoo! Rabbits are dying! What a tragedy! Listen KID, Sorry to burst your bubble, But no one cares about animals because they are gay and dumb. You should be more like Donald Trump, Who understands that a new pipeline is worth the lives of 50 million fish lives.
debateboi98

Pro

Animals need to be taken seriously. They could be our next generation for all we know. There habitats provide us with all we need like oxygen and some of the habitats provide food like apple trees.
Gandylamb12

Con

Alright, I was only using 27% of my debate power before, But it looks like I might actually need to unleash my full power this time. Hmph. Not bad, Kid. You will have the honor of being destroyed firsthand by my FACTS AND LOGIC. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
Did you know that monkeys routinely engage in homosexual behavior in the wild? HOW CAN WE TOLERATE THIS DESPICABLE BEHAVIOR! IT IS THROUGH THE POWER OF GOD AND THE BIBLE THAT WE WILL, AND MUST EXTERMINATE ALL ANIMALS.
debateboi98

Pro

debateboi98 forfeited this round.
Gandylamb12

Con

Ha! Guess you lost! CHECKMATE. Guess you couldn't handle my true power!
Posted by hsteacher 3 years ago
hsteacher

YOU'RE A BLITHERING STUPID JOKE FOR A LIFE FORM. It feels good telling rejects that's what they are.
Posted by hsteacher 3 years ago
hsteacher
P. S. I've got a master's degree in general science and teachers certificate for all science grades 7 thru 12. Believe me, The environment needs only plants, Microorganisms, And insects. That's pretty much it. No feeling creature is needed. Feeling creatures just suffer very badly. Especially in the wild.
Posted by hsteacher 3 years ago
hsteacher
I see you're only 13. That explains why you don't know that there's no other solution to helping the poor animals.
They're not afraid of death, Because they don't know it exists. They only know they do not want to suffer. And they obviously shouldn't have to.
It's usually hard to fight nature and win in the end. For example, I once made a no hurt mouse trap, So my father wouldn't catch mice in the old fashioned cruel trap. Then I realized after turning some mice loose, That for each mouse I rescued, After a hundred years, Thousands would be eaten alive by snakes. And you can't get worse torture than being eaten alive by a snake. It's hard to beat nature in a fight. Maybe even impossible. The best you can do, Is kind of give up. Just help the poor creatures out by eliminating them all.
Posted by hsteacher 3 years ago
hsteacher
Your opponent is a selfish piece of stupid evil, So don't be bothered.
But, I'd of debated you with a real debate. Here it is - it's real simple - no feeling creature in the universe should have to suffer real badly. So, Humans should try to put a stop to their suffering. There's nothing more to it. So, How do you think we could do that? There's OBVIOUSLY only one way. Extinction. All of them. Doing ANYTHING else it what's cruel. You should know that.