Penrose_stairs
Sonofcharl

Anyone who accepts this debate is stupid

Penrose_stairs has forfeited round #2.
Started: 6/21/2018 Category: Funny
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Penrose_stairs

Pro

There is nothing to debate here, so if you are a clever person, you would not accept this debate.
If you accept this debate, that means you do not have any good ideas for your debates, which means that you are stupid.
People mat accept this debate because they want to rebel against my view. People who want to rebel against everything are stupid because they could have spent the time on something more useful, but clearly the person who accepted this debate didn't.
Sonofcharl

Con

Up the stairs and down the stairs and penrose stairs and in my ladies chamber.
And Jack and Jill went up the hill and came back down some while later with a bottle of vinegar and chips in paper.
What a caper.

Maris Piper double fried he cried.
And succulent Cod from the deepest depths, over the counter in glorious perspiration and hot oil swelter
What a belter.

Penrose, Plumrose, pork ham meaty succulence
Salty jelly, tasty treat, yum yum sandwich filling, in the tin out the tin, slap on the mustard and then,
Trifle custard.

High tea low tea, cake and pastries Saturday bake up wonder
Oh dreamy, fluffy, jammy, creamy and all explosions of sweet sticky mouth ejaculation temptation
Cake fellation

And stupid is as stupid does and tea and rhyme and fish and chips.
Penrose pro and primrose Pat and people mat and me for this and you for that and tit for tat
And Jess the Cat.
Posted by IAmCara 3 years ago
IAmCara
I don't know why that was posted four times. Oops.
Posted by IAmCara 3 years ago
IAmCara
I wish I could accept this debate, but it say I don't "match the Instigator's age and/or rank criteria."
Posted by IAmCara 3 years ago
IAmCara
Posted by IAmCara 3 years ago
IAmCara
Posted by IAmCara 3 years ago
IAmCara
Posted by Percivil 3 years ago
Percivil
Ooff
Posted by dukeofpanda 3 years ago
dukeofpanda
Since you proposed such a nonsense debate that makes you stupid!

ZING!