Amphia
TPPDJT

Anyone who sings Gucci Gang should be banished

TPPDJT has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Amphia

Pro

Now, before anyone gets riled up, allow me to explain my reasons for abhoring this abomination, this atrocity, this disgrace of a song.

1. Content

The content of the song is simply ridiculous. What sort of person creates a gang dedicated to the Gucci brand? And why? The brand is terrible. I've never seen any product by Gucci and thought, "Wow, how beautiful! I must have it in my closet at once!"

Here is a section of the chorus:

Spend ten racks on a new chain
My b**ch love do c*caine, ooh
I f**k a b**ch, I forgot her name
I can't buy a b**ch no wedding ring

Let's dive into this, shall we?

First the rapper claims to have a female dog with whom he smokes drugs. Then he claims that he had intercourse with another woman and forgot her name (which I find to be quite rude. Poor woman.) But the worst is that he says he can't buy a woman a wedding ring!

Why does that matter? Well look at some other lines in the song:

My lean cost more than your rent, ooh

Now Lil Pump fly a private jet

From these lines we get the idea that Lil Pump is trying to show off his wealth (or the wealth he claims to have considering he's only 17). How can he afford drugs that cost more than someone's rent and a private jet but not a wedding ring? It's ludicrous!

And then there's the fact that you can clearly see Lil Pump has received little to no family discipline. They seem to just let him do whatever he wants!

Still slanging dope in the jets, huh

They kicked me out the plane off a Percocet

How does he sell drugs on a jet? Where are his parents? Why did they let him go on jet alone to sell drugs?

Me and my grandma take meds, ooh

His grandmother encourages this? How awful! No wonder he's crazy! Clearly his "visits to grandma" are just hours of them doping up!

F**king my teacher, call it tutory

Oh my goodness, what kind of tutor did they set him up with? He doesn't even know that "tutory" isn't a word--some good she's taught him! Why didn't they call the police? That's statutory rape!

Legit, that is actually awful, what the heck Lil Pump?

2. Too Catchy

This song is just too catchy! As I type up this debate, I can't stop singing it in my head! Every time I copy and paste the lyrics, I'm murmuring them to the music in the back of my mind. It's terrible!

People often claim that since the song is catchy, it must be good but as a wise person on Twitter once said: "The plague was catchy, that doesn't mean it was good!" (paraphrased)

WHY DISSENTERS MUST BE BANISHED

The song is an obscenity. It is so horrid that hearing people say they like the song makes me want to vomit in my mouth. Fortunately, I don't surround myself with such people anymore.

The content is disgusting and it is too catchy for its own good! We cannot allow its sound waves to roam freely in our country, let alone the world.

First we must start by sending Lil Pump to outer space. Hopefully some extra-terrestrials will adopt him and turn the odd-ball into one of their own. We can continue to do the same for anyone who does one or more of the following:

1. Mention Lil Pump

2. Mention Gucci Gang

3. Express verbal, written, or implied admiration or respect for Lil Pump

4. Express verbal, written, or implied admiration or respect for Gucci Gang

5. Attempt to contact Lil Pump

6. Play the song Gucci Gang on any device in public or in private

7. Do anything that implies they know who Lil Pump or what Gucci Gang is

If any one of these rules is broken, this person is to be jailed and then sent to outer space. Concerning the monetary consequences, I feel that the vast amounts of money spent will be worth it in the end.

We'll be getting rid of people with terrible taste in music which is good for everyone. Now we can all focus our attention on songs that deserve recognition, like any song by Nickelback.

Gucci Gang is a song is rife with contradictions and absurdites. Anyone who likes this must be gotten rid of immediately and before they can spread their idiotic ideas about "good" music.
TPPDJT

Con

Apologies for being a little late, I was listening to non-stop Lil Pump until my electricity went out.

I suppose I should be a savage and roast all of my opponents points, lol.

1. Content

I'm a bit salty that you dared to criticize the song. Unbelievable. Lil Pump spent days writing that song, only for some triggered SJW to come in and unfairly roast it. I feel compelled to defend my boy Lil Pump here.

Spend ten racks on a new chain
My b**ch love do c*caine, ooh
I f**k a b**ch, I forgot her name
I can't buy a b**ch no wedding ring

Lil Pump has lots of money you are probably just jealous that you can't afford a new chain like him.I don't think he has a dog, rather he is referring to one of his girlfriends as his b**ch, a completely savage thing to do.

Lil Pump also has sex with multiple women, so obviously he is a real ladies man. What's not to like? He probably can't buy any of his girls a wedding ring because he is waiting for the right one. What a guy!

My lean cost more than your rent, ooh

Now Lil Pump fly a private jet

Lil Pump is probably wealthier than the Bildeberg Group combined, so don't disrespect his money. He also knows how to fly a private jet, which shows he is committed to learning new things! What a nerd, lol!

Still slanging dope in the jets, huh

Lil Pump is engaging in a completely fair market exchange. What, do you not like capitalism? What are you, a damn communist?!

Me and my grandma take meds, ooh

They both probably had headaches, so why not take medicine together? Do you want them to be injured?

F**king my teacher, call it tutory

Lil Pump is too savage for rules. Put some respect on his name!

Overall, Lil Pump is a great songwriter who is unfairly given a bad rap by the anti-rap left-wing hippies still listening to Credence Clearwater Revival. Sad!

As I type, the words of Lil Pump fill my house with joy. Lil Pump sure knows how to get the creative juices flowing?

What's wrong with a catchy song? Do you hate good music?

10 hour version of Gucci Gang, recommended for use at all times of day/night)
WHY DISSENTERS MUST BE BANISHED

This song is lit. It is so lit that I put forward a petition to make it mandatory listening throughout school. My friends think it is so savage that they bought Lil Pump merch! Wow!

The content tells a neat story about an enterprising young man and his lifestyle. Got a problem with it? Get good.

Lil Pump probably should be our next president. Screw the constitution and that old dude Donald Trump. Lil Pump would make America lit again. I think that Gucci Gang should replace our national anthem. Wouldn't that send a message to the world. America is LIT again!!!

Gucci Gang is a song designed by most likely the greatest songwriter of all time. Lil Pump has inspired rappers like Bad Bunny, Ozuna, J Balvin, 21 Savage, Gucci Mane, and French Montana to remix his song. Such recognition by such esteemed rappers must mean Lil Pump is doing something good. Savage!

Basically, if you don't like Gucci Gang and Lil Pump you are a loser. Get a life, lol.

Sources (I'm not a nerd!)

(10 hour version of Gucci Gang, recommended for listening at all times of day/night)

Amphia

Pro

Apologies for being late, I was listening to Nickelback to get the sound of Gucci Gang out of my head.

Content

Me? Jealous of Lil Pump’s butt ugly chains? Oh please.

I admit he was probably referring to a woman, not a dog, but either way the lyrics are still disturbing. How does having sex with multiple women make you a ladies man? He doesn’t even remember their names!

I f**k a b**ch, I forgot her name

When people use the word B**tch to refer to a woman, that woman usually isn’t their girlfriend. She’s just a lady they met. I feel very sorry for these women because Lil Pump sucks and they could do so much better than him.

And waiting for the right girl? Ha. That amuses me.

Lil Pump lives the fast lifestyle, there is no way he’s going to settle down and marry someone! My problem is that he is such a liar. He says he can’t buy a wedding ring but then he buys a jet?

Anyone who meets Lil Pump will be scarred for life. Just listening to his songs has nearly scarred me. Fortunately, I’ve taken to Nickelback therapy to ease the pain.

NET WORTH

Also, there is no way Lil Pump is wealthier than the Bilderberg Group COMBINED. He’s not even wealthier than just one of the guys in that group. I searched it up:

Lil Pump Net Worth: “Since his debut, his tracks have been streamed millions of time on Soundcloud. By 17 years old, Lil Pump managed to amass an estimated net worth of over $2 million dollars.

https://gazettereview.com...

Some of the members of the group:

Bill Gates

$63.4 Billion

2010

4

Warren Buffett

$49.8 Billion

2009

8

Larry Ellison

$40.7 Billion

1999

9

Bernard Arnault

$29.8 Billion

1992

20

Jeff Bezos

$24.1 Billion

2011

26

George Soros

$21.6 Billion

1999

https://truththeory.com...

Look at that! He doesn’t even have more money than the guy ranked 26 who has 21.6 BILLION dollars!

If Lil Pump is a nerd, then I am the Queen of France. What rubbish? Comparing him to nerd is an insult. I am offended by your rhetoric once again!

Still slanging dope in the jets, huh

This is NOT an example of fair market exchange. What he’s doing is illegal! Capitalism is not about illegal practices. What are you, a dang anarchist?

Me and my grandma take meds, ooh

Based on the content of his previous lyrics, it’s pretty obvious that he does not take headache medicine to cure his headaches. The only reason Lil Pump would be taking headache medicine would be to get high which is a waste because he’s taken so many drugs that it probably doesn’t give him a high anymore anyway.

F**king my teacher, call it tutory

No respect for him. Tutory is gross. (Blech).

Too Catchy

Again, catchy does not mean good. Would you argue that the Bubonic Plague was good? For anyone? At all?

Stop listening to Gucci Gang. Listen to higher quality artists instead.

WHY DISSENTERS MUST BE BANISHED

I would have your petition rejected because it breaks rule 2, 4, 6, AND 7!

1. Mention Lil Pump

2. Mention Gucci Gang

3.
Express verbal, written, or implied admiration or respect for Lil Pump

5. Attempt to contact Lil Pump

The song is terrible. Also, buying Gucci Gang merchandise would break rule 1, 3, and 7!

I’d rather have Donald Trump than a crazy, h*rny teenager in office! Just saying! He wouldn’t make America Lit Again. He’d just sit in the Oval Office, doping up on meds with his grandmother.

Gucci Gang is not the greatest song ever just because it was remixed. The reason people remixed the song is because it was BAD! It was such a terrible song that they felt the need to change it to try and make it better!

If you like Gucci Gang and Lil Pump, you’re insane. I hope you enjoy outer space. :)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
[NOTE: Is h*rny a bad word?]

TPPDJT

Con

His chains are straight fire and you know it.

He has to remember so many other things, thus he sometimes forgets their names. Calm down!

Lil Pump only speaks the truth in his songs. He can't buy a wedding ring because he is to young to settle down with someone. Wow!

So your therapy involved listening to the most overrated band of all time? Sad! Lil Pump is 1000x better.

Calm down snowflake, you might melt! Lil Pump has hidden money somewhere that he is not revealing. You wait, soon Lil Pump will take over the entire music industry! Lit!

You sound like one of those statists my teacher was telling me about. If so, stop telling Lil Pump what he can and can't sell! Sad!

Lil Pump does not take drugs, just check his instagram where he said something along the lines of "No drug gang" in one of his most recent posts.

You're just salty. L

What's that?

Are you saying someone else is better than Lil Pump? That is the most offensive thing I've heard in my entire life! Why?!

No, these artists loved the song and remixed it to bring themselves attention by remixing the greatest song ever.

I would happily go to outer space if I could listen to Gucci Gang on repeat.

Apologies for the short response, I was busy trying to contact Lil Pump while listening to Gucci Gang over and over and over again. Next time I promise I will really lay into this Nickelback bandwagon!!!

Amphia

Pro

Chains are so 2005. I can’t believe rappers still think they’re cool. Lil Pump sucks.

What sort of excuse is that? If he was really a ladies man, he’d remember their names.

Maybe he’s too young to marry but he sure acts like he’s older. What kind of 17-year-old buys a jet? Or engages in “tutory”? Yuck.

Nickelback is the most UNDERRATED band of all time. And they’re a million times better than Lil Pump.

Snowflakes are beautiful, individual parts of nature. Thus I take that as a compliment. But moving on, hidden money? Do you have any evidence for that? I bet the only thing in his cache is drugs.

I don’t know what a statist is and I don’t care to find out but regardless, I am offended! You are so rude!

See what I mean? He contradicts himself like crazy. In his songs he brags about drugs and then on social media he pretends he is anti-drug. You know what else he did on social media? He said he’d like to f**k ICarly. A classic kid’s show icon. How perverted!

You're just salty. L

Clearly my opponent supports statutory rape. Disgusting.

What's that?

Wow.

No wonder you like Lil Pump. You don’t even know what The Bubonic Plague was.

You’re calling me offensive? You’re the offensive one!

No, they hated it and wanted to get the terrible tune out of their head.

Sounds wonderful, I can’t wait for the world to have one less Gucci Gang supporter. :)

Apologies for the short response, I was busy trying to contact Lil Pump while listening to Gucci Gang over and over and over again.

Oh my goodness! So many broken rules!

You broke 1, 2, 5, 6, and 7!!

1. Mention Lil Pump

2. Mention Gucci Gang

3.

5. Attempt to contact Lil Pump

Next time I promise I will really lay into this Nickelback bandwagon!!!

You touch my Nickelback, you’ll pay.

Thus judges, the reason why we must send Gucci Gang supporters to outer space is because they suck. My opponent has revealed that he supports the illegal selling of drugs, rape, lying, and hypocrisy. We don't want these sort of people on Earth, do we? We must send anyone who likes Gucci Gang to outer space!

Posted by anc2006 1 year ago
anc2006
What the hell was I doing a year ago?
Posted by anc2006 2 years ago
anc2006
again it is too little and mild of a punishment for executing, Banishing, And sent to outer space. That is too much fun. They need flesh sliced off their own body, With water and food needed so they will be alive longer, And suffer longer thus then.
Posted by anc2006 2 years ago
anc2006
gucci gang is bad but i sade with con because banishing is too small a punishment for em
Posted by TPPDJT 3 years ago
TPPDJT
Lol I'm sorry but I never had time to finish this lol can we restart
Posted by Amphia 3 years ago
Amphia
@jazzyaffi

Gay should never be used as an insult.
Posted by jazzyaffi 3 years ago
jazzyaffi
your gay lol