MohamedChaari
Velvetzzy

Arab and Muslim countries must be unified to become democratic peaceful and rationalist. True or not

MohamedChaari has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

MohamedChaari

Pro

Arab and Muslim countries must be unified to become democratic, Peaceful and rationalist. True or false?
Velvetzzy

Con

Hello and assalamualaikum wr wb, It's nice to meet you even though this is a debate. I'll start with a simple fact, We're all humans, All of us live in the same planet, We all have different faiths and might have different views about our faiths. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate the idea, Although for me it feels a bit. . . Off. I live in Indonesia, A country where its society believes in God whether it's Christianity (Catholic and Protestant), Hinduism, Buddhism, Confucianism, Aminism, Or Islam, A country that are predominantly Muslims even though we're not an Islamic state. Of course, There are other countries like Indonesia such as Malaysia, Our neighboring country. But right now, What I want you to focus on is that there's more much much more about your idea, Even though Arab and Muslim countries are basically predominant with Muslims, There are still other religions and you can't change that. Also, I don't think "must" is the proper word you should use maybe "should" would be more suitable since it's more of a suggestion. Okay, Back to the topic, Other than Musilms, Of course there are those who have other faiths even though it's the minority. Here are some religion data for Arab, The Middle East and other Muslim countries such as Iran, Iraq, Egypt, Pakistan, And etc.
https://www. Pbs. Org/wgbh/globalconnections/mideast/maps/demotext. Html
https://www. Pbs. Gov. Pk/content/population-religion
https://arabiconline. Eu/religions-in-the-arab-countries-a-short-overviewview/
Even though they're the minorities, They're also humans who have feelings and their own faiths, And if I (at the very least) see that, It feels. . . Selfish and wrong, I know it might be better for all of us, After all, Islam is one of those religions who is easy to be "framed" by the media and can be easily misunderstood by everyone due to terrorists doing their "job" for their so called "religion", And I know that it can be a good cause, But at the same time, It will drag us down even further from the "foreigner's" point of view. It's just my thought though, Don't take serious actions such as "unifying countries based on religions or anything like that" without thinking about the pros and cons, The benefits or the turn downs. I'm sorry if I accidentally hurt someone, I'm sorry if I somehow make anyone feel insulted, And I'm sorry if I made you feel angry and such, See you in the next round? And wassalamualaikum wr wb.
Posted by canis 1 month ago
canis
"Most people die before they were ever born". . You are born if you don't care about what anybody else thinks about your doing. . Its your life. . If anybody tells you have to live it. . You give your life away. .