Waffles123pingunoot
KwLm

Are Teeth Bones?

Waffles123pingunoot has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Waffles123pingunoot

Pro

From my viewpoint teeth are bones. Compare your tooth to a bone, they look similar, don't they? If you say teeth are not bones because our teeth is made up of the same substance that or hair and nails are made of, which is keratin. But, that's like saying "SODA ISNT A LIQUID BECAUSE IT HAS CAFFIENE IN IT AND WATER DOESN'T. Both are still liquid, even though they are made of different things. Teeth are bones, if you look it up, it says teeth aren't bones. But the internet CANNOT always tell the truth, like I remember myself seeing on the internet that that april fools was on december 1st. JUST DON'T LET THE INTERNET FOOL YOU! TEETH ARE BONES!!!!
KwLm

Con

Teeth are not bones, they have similar properties, but there is a difference,
"Teeth, like bones, contain calcium, phosphorus, and other minerals. But there"s one substance that teeth don"t have"collagen. Collagen is a type of protein, considered as "the glue that holds the body together".
Unlike a broken bone, a broken tooth cannot mend itself. This is because teeth do not have regenerative powers like bones have. The cells that form the enamel in a developing tooth disappear when the new tooth emerges (erupts) from the gum. This means that if enamel is chipped, cracked or dissolves from constant acid attack, it can"t be regrown."
This extract is scientific fact.

http://corinnadental.com.au...
https://www.livescience.com...

The smallest amount of research on the idea just comes up with articles on why teeth are not bones.
Where is your proof or citation that teeth are bones?
Posted by Whybother 3 years ago
Whybother
What did you just say about me, you little hoe? I"ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I"ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I"m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that to me over the Internet? Think again. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that"s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable life off the face of the continent, you little hoe. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. But you couldn"t, you didn"t, and now you"re paying the price, you idiot. I will bring fury all over you and you will drown in it. You"re dead, kiddo.
Posted by KwLm 3 years ago
KwLm
If you were actually able to research anything properly, you would get your answer.