snap5972
Shradha7876

Are celebrities good role models or not?

snap5972

Pro

Malala Yousafzai and many such celebrities have inspired all of us towards education. These celebrities despite facing some or other challenges never backed down from their education. Their work in the field of education is widely recognised and honoured. The best example is Malala Yousafzai, Who was attacked for going to school and despite danger for her life she continued her education and she is a UN messenger of peace, The youngest Nobel Prize winner and an activist for child education.
Shradha7876

Con

Look it depends on the way an individual perceives the celebrity. Considering only good sides will make him or her partial.

if I talk about the present date, I will completely go against your views. Coz we are unaware of his or her background.
snap5972

Pro

snap5972 forfeited this round.
Shradha7876

Con

Shradha7876 forfeited this round.
snap5972

Pro

snap5972 forfeited this round.
Shradha7876

Con

Shradha7876 forfeited this round.
Posted by em2001 3 years ago
em2001
I feel that it really depends on who you view as celebrity. For example when I first read this heading I though of a musical or T. V. Celebrity.