Akhenaten
Insethurdle88

Are doctors criminals?

Akhenaten

Pro

I state that doctors are criminals and should not be trusted. They use out of date theories about the human body. The human body does not function as the medical system says that it does.
Insethurdle88

Con

All though you should not put emotions into a debate I will state that I have grown up with health problems my entire life and doctors have helped me live and keep going, In fact, I just had jaw surgery 6 weeks ago and even though I haven't fully recovered and I still have a long time until so I will say it has already changed my life for the better and a few other health problems I have would have caused me to go blind if not treated. Anyways aside from my personal connection to doctors I will say there are a few bad doctors out there that should not be trusted and should have their practice license removed I can name a few that put me through the ringer as a kid, However, There's still a large number of doctors that save, Change, Enhance and do good for peoples lives every day so I do not think that we should group all doctors as criminals the field is just like every other you have the good and the bad it just comes down to the individual. The real criminals in the medical field are the insurance but that's another conversation. What is the out of date theories that they use? For one, No theory is ever out of date if you don't use all of your past resources and information then you can't go forward into making new ones and developing new cures or treatments. What do you mean by "the human body does not function as the medical system says that it does" wheres your proof and what your exact claim on this like what's different about the human body than what the "medical system" says? Thank You for your time.
Akhenaten

Pro

I can see from my opponent's lack of punctuation, That his education is limited. Therefore, It is unlikely that he knows what he is talking about. Regardless, I will reply to his demands on this subject.
1. Out of date theories - The medical system uses germ theory as the main basis of their practice and procedures. This theory is totally false and out-of -date. Germs are not the cause of disease. It was found over 200 years ago that germs are the result of a disease and are not the cause of disease. Refer to the studies of Antoine Bechamp for further information. Despite this information, The medical system has chosen to ignore this information because it would have led to a lose of income, Prestige and power. There is plenty of modern day evidence that disease is the result of leaky gut syndrome which is caused by an inappropriate diet. In appropriate foods are all those foods that have been artificially created by agriculture. These foods would include grain, Sugar, Alcohol, Dairy and fat. These products cause blockages and inflammation causing early death and injury to internal organs. The medical system doesn't recognize these foods as being dangerous to humans. This is because a 'clever person' doesn't kill the goose which lays the golden egg principle. Thus, The medical system is criminal in nature and its only real purpose is to make obscene amounts of money at other people's expense and gullibility.

Of course, The medical system is highly respected and trusted by the community. But this is only due to large investments by the pharmaceutical industry which can pay for universities to be built and to support a corrupt system.

2. New cures and treatments? - There is only one human disease which is vitamin deficiency disease. There are not thousands of different diseases as the medical system keeps telling us. You can easily cure any disease by changing your diet to a Paleo diet and avoiding all the modern food additives and processed foods. Note - I used to get sick all the time and was told to take this and that medication to fix my problems. This was all false information. When I bought my first computer I did my own medical research online and found out that the medical system was a giant fraud. Thus, The medical system is a giant money making fraud which relies on people's gullibility and lack of knowledge to take advantage of them.

3. Of course there are some well meaning doctors out there who are just plain ignorant of the aims and true purpose of the medical system. The selection process of training doctors and using extreme high high school marks insures that only tunnel vision people get through the system. This ensures that only tunnel vision and system friendly students make it into medical school. Thus, Students that have commonsense and some real life skills never make it. Thus, We get ' The Good Doctor' retards becoming doctors.
Insethurdle88

Con

Insethurdle88 forfeited this round.
Akhenaten

Pro

Did anybody see Con crossing the Mexican border? Lol
Insethurdle88

Con

Insethurdle88 forfeited this round.
Akhenaten

Pro

He must be in Mexico by now surely! Lol
Insethurdle88

Con

Insethurdle88 forfeited this round.
Insethurdle88

Con

Insethurdle88 forfeited this round.
Posted by reubencpiplupyay 3 years ago
reubencpiplupyay
"Infant mortality has decreased because of increased awareness of the importance of proper nutrition. "
The consumption of processed food forms a sharp upward trend from 1800. The infant mortality rate forms a downward trend. This seems to contradict your point about "increased awareness of the importance of proper nutrition", If one follows your own definition of proper nutrition.

"Medieval people ate a lot of sugar. "
"Known worldwide by the end of the medieval period, Sugar was very expensive and was considered a "fine spice", But from about the year 1500, Technological improvements and New World sources began turning it into a much cheaper bulk commodity. "
Sugar was rare and expensive. Most medieval people lived in poverty, So medieval people would not have had much sugar.

"Most so called 'infectious diseases' are caused by dangerous chemicals such as pesticides. "
The Black Death killed a third of Europe's population, Long before the development of methods to synthesise chemicals in large quantities. There were also other disease outbreaks in the medieval period.

"This information is covered up by pharmaceutical companies and governments. "
You're making a big claim here; it needs substantiation.

"An infection my occur in a hospital because when you give somebody an anaesthetic the chemicals will cause the bodies immune system to malfunction. The hospital doesn't warn people about this due to liability risks. "
This also needs evidence.
Posted by Akhenaten 3 years ago
Akhenaten
1. Infant mortality has decreased because of increased awareness of the importance of proper nutrition.

2. Medieval people ate a lot of sugar.

3. There is no such thing as an infectious disease. Most so called 'infectious diseases' are caused by dangerous chemicals such as pesticides. This information is covered up by pharmaceutical companies and governments. Note - An infection my occur in a hospital because when you give somebody an anaesthetic the chemicals will cause the bodies immune system to malfunction. The hospital doesn't warn people about this due to liability risks.
Posted by reubencpiplupyay 3 years ago
reubencpiplupyay
Also, If disease is caused by diet, How do infectious diseases work?
Posted by reubencpiplupyay 3 years ago
reubencpiplupyay
My mistake about the dental hygiene: I meant to compare modern dental hygiene with medieval hygiene, And note their poor dental hygiene, Despite their additive-free diet.

You've asserted that disease is not wear and tear. But that is in direct contradiction with the definition of disease.
Posted by reubencpiplupyay 3 years ago
reubencpiplupyay
Infant mortality, Which is caused almost solely by disease, Has also been vastly reduced. This goes against your claims in two ways:

1. Infants lack the teeth for a paleo diet, And so if the paleo diet was the only good way to prevent disease, You'd expect infant mortality rates to remain roughly constant.

2. If avoiding modern food additives and processed food prevents disease, You'd expect them to have a strong causal relation to disease. But consumption of modern food additives and processed food is increasing, While infant mortality is decreasing.

In your view, What has caused the reduction in infant mortality, If not modern medical practices?
Posted by Akhenaten 3 years ago
Akhenaten
Disease is not wear and tear. Blockages can be avoided by the right diet.
Posted by Akhenaten 3 years ago
Akhenaten
What evidence do you have of this?
Posted by reubencpiplupyay 3 years ago
reubencpiplupyay
Also, Since you're a proponent of the paleo diet, It seems like you'd believe that all people from the Palaeolithic era subsisted on the paleo diet. If this is the case, And the paleo diet prevents all disease, Why does archaeological evidence show that Palaeolithic peoples had such poor dental health?
Posted by reubencpiplupyay 3 years ago
reubencpiplupyay
"A disease is a particular abnormal condition that negatively affects the structure or function of part or all of an organism, And that is not due to any external injury. . . In humans, Disease is often used more broadly to refer to any condition that causes pain, Dysfunction, Distress, Social problems, Or death to the person afflicted, Or similar problems for those in contact with the person. "

Death is caused by the cessation of a bodily function. Examples of this include heart failure and arterial blockage, Resulting in stroke. Like machines, Humans suffer from wear and tear. This is disease.
Posted by Akhenaten 3 years ago
Akhenaten
Death is not a disease. Its just a cessation of body function when it occurs naturally.