ScienceGamer
Anonymous

Are girls better than boys?

Anonymous
Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner
Started: 11/18/2018 Category: Funny

ScienceGamer

Con

They just aren't. (Only want girls should debate)

Pro

Excuse me? Didn't you come out of a woman? Women are valuable we are just as important.

And you must be gay since you think boys are better am I right?

If your only argument is "girls aren't better because men are stronger" then you auto lose.

You auto lose anyways because you never said any reasons why you don't think girls are better.

Both boys and girls are amazing
ScienceGamer

Con

Girls aren't better because men are stronger. There, I listed a 100% FACT, No one can disprove it AT ALL. I just DESTROYED a libtard with FACTS and LOGIC. (if any of you are truly offended, I do apologize as I only wanted to get a feel for the website and decided a funny argument would show me around. Again, Apologies to anyone offended, Thought this would be humorous. )

Pro

oh okay i figured this was all a joke.

thank youuuu(: welcome to this website i am New to it too.
ScienceGamer

Con

WOW, You couldn't figure out that this was a joke, As a woman? ! ? ! Well I could and I'm a man. BOOM! (If you want we could argue this again but seriously, But I doubt you want to)

Pro

Haha good one! And you seriously want to debate this? It will be hard to not since 1. U made this debate on here a joke haha 2. We already made up and we are friends now so i don't know if i want to debate with you seriously but message me!
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
TheBoldDebator
Lol I've seen strong women and my sister and mom are 2 of them XDDDD So you totally got that wrong Mr. Sciencegamerdude
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
DeletedUser
added b word in argument to use example of how u can be rude to someone regardless of anything u say and then be like "it wasnt rude" when it was
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
DeletedUser
whatever we clearly have 2 different mind sets. Done arguing and moving on plus i didnt even mean to add you
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
omar2345
"argue to get their point across"

I can say you argument was not more or less valid with the B word so there was no point adding it in. It just directs attention the B word which can lessen the point you made.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
DeletedUser
it was rude and i did refute the point u made. Saying B word doesnt mean anything thats how some ppl argue to get their point across
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
omar2345
Saying the B word to me means that you cannot formulate an argument so that you went back to name-calling. Not that it was rude, It is just that you cannot refute the point I made. Yes it is bad conduct but if that is your argument then I am right.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
DeletedUser
but if it wasnt your intention to be rude then say that and i will understand. Moving on
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
DeletedUser
perceived it to be rude means it was rude. Like i said ur no gonna admit your wrongs at least do it and move on. Thats like you calling someone the b word and u saying that wasnt rude, Being bias of urself
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
omar2345
The fact is that you perceived it to be rude. If you said that to me. I would not think it is rude.
Vote Placed by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
ScienceGamerAnonymous
Who won the debate:-Vote Checkmark
Reasons for voting decision: Con wants me to vote for Pro so I will. I think Con wanted to invoke a reaction that is it. Either he judged the reaction or just does not care about winning. I think he didn't take it seriously and he is okay with Pro winning. Fair play Con.