2far4u2CharlesDarwin
32doni32nido32

Are men like dogs and women like cats

32doni32nido32

2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

This is how I see it men are loyal and vicious, Women are possessive and wild.

Men of today feel that women hold to many cards in the deck and we as men get a bad deal and women of today feel that men hold to many cards in the deck and we as women get a bad deal. When the fact is children get the brunt of all the rot that makes them the victims of all this rot that get the worse deal of all.

Just remember it's all about all of us not just yourself. So us human beings of the same race that man made wire with the logic mind and a women put bards in it with the lateral mind. This wire works I suppose as it surely deters castle from jumping the fence but hey if the bull want's through a barb wire fence isn't going to stop it. It will get all cut up in the process but hay a bull isn't loyal and neither are cows.

I suppose if you grow up in the city like most of the people here on this site. Believe me the country life is a humble one.

So if you consider men to be the likes of a dog and a women the likes of a cat then realize this. You don't own a cat it owns you and a dog is a man's or woman's best friend if of course your not a complete idiotic ratbag.
32doni32nido32

Con

Though I wouldn't necessarily call myself a man (I'm only 15, going to be 16), I am of the male gender so I suppose I can at least give a little bit in this debate.

Women seem to have a lot of advantages in many situations, though I do not believe that they hold too many cards, but more that (in some cases) guys don't hold enough. To children completely get the "brunt of all the rot"? In a few cases, yes, but a child's word can be much more reliable than anyone else's.

Not quite sure what to say about the next paragraph other than I can agree with what I think is the overall message.

Now, what will help is a personal experience of this, so if you could provide some as well that would be great.
If you take the stereotype of women and men, then I guess you could say men are like dogs and women are like cats. Stereotypes are based on truth, after all; they don't appear out of nowhere. But, I know many guys who are not feminine but have more cat-like personality traits and vise-versa. Am I more likely to remain loyal to someone or would I be more likely to just ignore people altogether? DEFINITELY the latter. Though I'm a complete ambivert, overall I don't really want THAT much attention and would rather be left alone for a majority of my time.
Besides, I guess with the belief of the cat owning the supposed owner, I'd share more similarities with the cat Lol.

But also, what about dogs that are female and cats that are male? Are male cats like dogs and female dogs like cats (not an actual question by the way)?
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

Well thank you for stepping up for this funny debate.

So when my own son asked me what is the difference between a pu#ssy and a women. Well I asked him where is your mum and he said asleep. So we crept into the room and there she was asleep. So I lifted up her skirt and pointed to her fluffy parts and said that is a pu#ssy. So he went over to touch it and I said stop you will wake my women up.

Now you are 15 going onto 16 and your mum will must likely be upset with me for that little story. But hey it's a mans world but a woman is in charge because you don't own them they own you and if you think differently you will get scratched.
So inspire the wild within them as to get them out of there comfit zone if you want to keep her.
But go slow with them your not out running with men and take your camera to keep the photo album with many new photos as to not let the latest events not get to old in the memory banks. Women love showing them off to there friends and family to say look how good our relationship is going,

Loyalty is a mans world. So listen to Tom T Halls music it is great for children to hear and to learn from.

If your mum or dad is upset with me then I am sorry as being a country boy at heart you learn all about the birds and the bees real early in life on the farm as the bull and the cows make carves and the chickens and the roster make chicks and the drake and the duck makes ducklings and the dog and the bitch make pups and the tomcat and the cat make kittens and the hogs and the sows make piglets and mum and dad make sisters and brothers. Life is good on the farm.

So be good and if you can't be good buy a pram.
32doni32nido32

Con

Lol no worries...I started freshman year with straight A's and by the end of sophomore year, I'm not even straight...

But here's the thing: neither own each other
Usually, in a relationship, the man is in the driver's seat while the woman is in the passenger's; the man can control where the relationship is going, as long as the passenger is giving the right directions. The passenger could purposely or accidentally give wrong directions and the car could go off the road, but usually, it's the driver's choice to follow the directions or not.

About 60% of my friends are girls, I'd say, and I'd say that about 20 of them are really good friends. But it's not like either of us controls each other.

Of course, loyalty is extremely important, but it's not like I'm going to go up to whoever I'm loyal to and be like "pay attention to meeeee". Actually, usually others have to come over to me because I don't really go out of my way to talk to people (but there are a few exceptions like four very close friends). That's more of a cat thing to do, right?

Weird story...Lol

I have no idea what a pram is...should I be concerned?
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

Be it that your 15 nearly 16 going onto 21. You by the sounds of it are becoming an adolescent. Many countries have sexual relations as a complex complicated law that is and should be implemented. As we are not like the dogs and cats that live by the laws of nature and we aren't bonobo monkeys that probably have a better time of it all as we know that consensual is left in the bed room and all that other stuff is a selfish act on one side of the coin of life.

Now the coin of life is a woman and on the other is a man. See how I didn't write women or men.
So this coin is 360 degrees round as no matter how round it is it is still 360 degrees. then there is the thickness of the coin of life. The thinner it is the more transparent it is that means the more honest and open a friendship that is always made complicated with our need for sexual gratification that has to be kept in check. As to not let want become your master as to have a light heart in nature as the child inside us all that becoming an adult in this day and age has forgotten all about.

The thicker the more you see the less you look. So a harder maturity with all of the baggage from an abused childhood or just a very hard one or not even one at all or broken relationships from rushing in or not engaging brain before getting involved or just being naive and not knowing any better. So how ever thick or thin the coin of life is, it needs a slot to go into or it has no need but self gratification that is a need more so then a want as that is the nature of sex. That's the heavy heart of responsibility the sin of the father that all men carry. That is past from fatherhood to fatherhood. That is why women are in charge and own the children the tie that binds is strongest with mum and dad has to be the man in a men's world.

Now behind every successful relationship is a happy partner and behind ever happy child is a happy parent and a happy attitude is practiced just like being us not I, sometimes we and not me but us, yes all of us the humane race from inhumane acts.
A loveless life is a pointless one. So if you can't be good be careful and if you can't be careful then buy a pram. Children grow up fast on the internet. But hey this might help someone you consider to be a friends tears that makes us seem to feel older. Love exists to be able to love.
32doni32nido32

Con

That may have just been the most confusing thing I've ever read.
I'll try to interpret what exactly you said, but I was pretty lost.

So one side of the coin is a woman and the other side is a man, is what I think you're trying to say. And each coin is for one relationship, not a generalized relationship. The thinner the coin is, the easier it is to see eye to eye, but that's all screwed up because humans have a tendency to want to find sexual fulfillment. Let's say that factor is the ridges of the coin. Going by American currency, quarters and dimes have ridges while nickels and pennies do not; not every relationship is obscured by sexual tendencies. In order to get rid of the "ridges", the couple would need to talk to each other about it unless there's simply no need to.

However, people on the thicker coin simply see things, rather than searching or looking for them. This can be because of a troubled past, but it may just be because that's how some people normally are. I wouldn't describe myself to be the tails on a thick coin; though I had a troubled past, I'm not just going to be in a relationship to fulfill any sexual needs.

But whatever the coin may be, they all have one thing in common. I'm not sure how it's "the heavy heart of responsibility the sin of the father that all men carry" (not sure how I can try to phrase it other than using a direct quote), but women are in charge because the bond between children and mother is stronger than children and father.

Okay, now that I've interpreted it as best I can, here's the thing:
Women don't have all the power in a relationship simply because kids bond with them better. Sure, it's a factor in their favor, but I've never seen anyone say "yeah well Jimmy likes me better which means I control the relationship".
But what you're also describing are people who seem to lack basic human decency. A woman can control the relationship if she wants to because all the guy is in it for is for sex, supposedly.
That's the stereotypical unhealthy relationship, but it's not every relationship.

Well, I guess I can give a few songs then:
Posted by 2far4u2CharlesDarwin 3 years ago
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
RMTheSupreme
43-year old needs to feel good about his menial existence by thinking that I gave a damn about this idiotic debate site of 90% Juvenal brain dead oxygen thieves. I care about the people here not winning some pi#ssing contest of stupidity verses stupider as there is no such thing as a stupid question but there sure are stupid answers and there all second hand anyway.
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
I was cut off on one of my comments. I meant to say "inflicted".
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
@2far4u2CharlesDarwin

In the case of the story, it may surprise you that I'm not as rebellious as I may appear to be online. Though, of course, some inevitable arguments with my parents can happen, but it's not that often. I've never had a fight where I thought THEY were the wrong ones afterward. But the fights usually just happen when I haven't eaten food (I have a small stomach so I eat six small meals a day, but, as I had previously said, I forget about being hungry). Unfortunately, my words in real life when I'm even just mildly frustrated can be extremely hurtful. I also usually remain unexpressive and pretty calm during them, which can make people who don't know me think I actually need it. For instance, I said something during an argument where I was told to do something but I wanted to take a shower first, however, I was told to do the chore first. They were saying something like "you're the son, we're the parents, you should do as I say" and I retaliated with this:

"Don't teach me how to be a good son when you were horrible parents for most of my life. Thanks for letting my sister yell at me and hit me on the head. Seriously, what kind of parents would let their daughter hit their sibling on the head? And YOU'RE telling ME how to be a 'good son'?"

For clarification, I was neglected as a child as most of my attention had to be on my sister, but they could've given me the attention I needed as a child if they actually tried. My mom at one point could not stop playing Candy Crush on her phone and so I finally said "why didn't you just adopt your little iphony instead of me, if you're going to pay more attention to it?" (yes, I was adopted)
My dad actually agreed with that one.
But, I take what has happened or is happening and turn it onto their heads. Do I actually mean what I say? A little bit, yeah, but not to the extent I take it. Do I think I know better than them? Rarely.

Note: You never proved me wrong.
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
@2far4u2CharlesDarwin

The reason I say "And THAT'S coming from a TEENAGER" is because I believe it's widely known that an overwhelming majority of teenage boys frequently have sex on their minds.

So, are you saying that just because I don't think sex is a NEED that I'm confused about my sexuality?
Though I can understand partially where you're coming from, I can tell you this is not the case.

Uh, yeah, I'm a teenager; I don't know much. I've had a lot more life experience than most children my age due to my childhood, but I still have A LOT to learn.

Things I have dealt with: Depression, suicidal thoughts, anxiety, death in the family, struggle with not "fitting in" (but now I'm grateful I don't), mental illnesses (both myself and others), self-harm, unhealthy habits
Benefits: I can understand why others feel the same way, I know just how bad it can be, I can easily make friends with people who have mental illnesses, unintentional neglect from my parents, I know when someone needs help from people who know more than me (therapists, doctors, etc.), and I now live a very healthy lifestyle, in hygiene, eating, and exercise.
Cons: I don't recognize and/or can easily ignore when I'm hungry and thirsty, PTSD attacks, and unintentionally trying to make up for what I lacked during my childhood.

Things I haven't dealt with: Abusive parents, people I know using illegal substances, enemies (in the real world, not online), people who want to do harm in general or to specifically just me, severe injuries that will permanently affect me, sexual abuse, overly-involved parents, financial issues, job issues, relationship issues with a partner, being bullied, public humiliation
Cons of not experiencing them: I can't really help with some of those issues if my friends have them because I don't know enough about it. Of course, there's a few exceptions (being bullied, relationship issues, enemies), but I can never help with the damage the other person may have infl
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
And THAT'S coming from a TEENAGER! That for all I know, has very little idea about a mans world. You stand up in a mans world but a child. Go away and be a child for one day you may grasp hold of how wrong you are as to even say that your not strait. With 32doni32nido32 Lol no worries...I started freshman year with straight A's and by the end of sophomore year, I'm not even straight...

How the hell would you know anything about being strait with any honestly. You sound to me to be a very confused individual.

As I had a regret and still do even considering having a debate with a know all know nothing at 15 nearly 16. I pity your immature bias arrogance that is no fault of your own ignorance. So if and when you become 50 years old plus. I hope that you have a better humane nature as now you are very naive and opinionated as most teenagers are.

You remind me of a story that goes An 18 year old had a disagreement there parents and said I'm leaving home to find my own way in life and on the way out the door said you pair now nothing and are old fashioned. As now it's different from when you pair where 18 years old. So mum and dad said, the door will still be open for you to come back and off the 18 year old went with bag in hand never to come back again.
So a few month later that 18 year old come home broke and scared with an understanding of some of the world all alone. A few weeks went bye and that 18 year old started to listen to the parents advice and out of the blue that 18 year old asked the parents I was only gone for a few months how did you learn so much in such a small time?

Peace be with you 32doni32nido32 for all praise and glory belong to the one and only existence creator.

Ps: 32doni32nido32 please don't address my debates again as you have done your dash with me.
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
@2far4u2CharlesDarwin

This is a perfect example of people wanting to justify something shallow. Though many people disagree, sex isn't necessary for you yourself to live and lead a fulfilling (it is, however, necessary for you to be created). What about people who are asexual? I think they're doing completely fine.

Though it is human nature to desire sex, it is also human nature to lie. Can I survive without lying? In most cases, yes. Can I survive without sex? In all cases, yes. If it is not needed for you yourself to survive within your lifespan after you are born, you will be fine. It's not necessary unless you want children (even then, someone can adopt, but you get the point).

Also, even if what you say is the case, is it still needed? No. You're still surviving. It's a desire, unless, obviously, you want a child.

Okay, to address what you said based on my own experience:
I'm still a virgin, as I definitely should be (seriously, it's ridiculous how many teenagers aren't at the age of 16). And, I've never had what you call a "wet dream" in my life. So...you're wrong. Not much else to say.

But yes, humans are sexual by nature. But I myself am also musical and artistic by nature. Would I still be living even if I never played any instruments or could never draw again? Yeah. It'd take getting used to, but I can still live. There are alternatives too, like writing, reading, learning, etc. (which I do anyways).

Summary: You're incorrect.

Sorry if I'm coming off as a little bit angry. People who have sex as their primary goal in life just drive me insane. What kind of fulfilling life is that? What are you doing and/or thinking about when those desires aren't being fulfilled? Why waste your time on something so shallow?
Seriously, it's a horrible worldview to have when you think that it's NECESSARY to sleep with people on a regular basis and NEED sex in order to survive your own life.

And THAT'S coming from a TEENAGER!
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
We as a species are sexual by nature. If you do believe that you can go without this need you will have a wet dream as it is a need and the more you persist in this manner of abstinence then the wet dream will over time become more perverted. So all I say is keep it as a need as not a right of want and it will stay a healthy act of considerations.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
that is a need more so then a want

Don't let want be your master. Need is not a want.

7 virtues. https://en.wikipedia.org...
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
Please be gentle with my country manner as I am not a redneck from the backwoods of woop woop but a do enjoy playing the banjo. https://en.wikipedia.org...

The Arkansas Traveler is great fun to play and to listen too as well.

Oh, once upon a time in Arkansas,
An old man sat in his little cabin door
And fiddled at a tune that he liked to hear,
A jolly old tune that he played by ear.
It was raining hard, but the fiddler didn't care,
He sawed away at the popular air,
Tho' his rooftree leaked like a waterfall,
It didn't seem to bother the man at all.

A traveler was riding by that day,
And stopped to hear him a-practicing away;
The cabin was a-float and his feet were wet,
But still the old man didn't seem to fret.
Now the stranger said, "the way it seems to me,
You'd better mend your roof," said he.
But the old man said as he played away,
"I couldn't mend it now, it's a rainy day."
The traveler replied, "That's all quite true,
But here's the thing, I think that you should do;
Get busy on a day that is clear and bright,
And patch the old roof till it's good and tight."
But the old man kept on a-playing at his reel,
And tapped the ground with his leathery heel.
"Get along," said he, "for you give me a pain;
My cabin never leaks when it doesn't rain."
Vote Placed by RMTheSupreme 3 years ago
RMTheSupreme
2far4u2CharlesDarwin32doni32nido32Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I don't really know what kind of disgusting nonsense Pro was trying here. I'm reporting this debate and just pointing out that Pro never proved the resolution true, like not even with the slightest line and there are so many questions posed by Con that Pro never remotely tries to answer.