Anonymous
Adam_Godzilla

Are there Biblical contradictions?

Con

Pro starts. Please only give 5 per round.
Adam_Godzilla

Pro

Con states that there are no biblical contradictions. For me to win this debate, All I have to do is show that there are indeed biblical contradiction. Personally I am agnostic.

"And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, And cattle after their kind, And every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good [. . . ] So God created man in his own image, In the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. " - Genesis 1:25-27:

"And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, And breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul [. . . ] And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, And every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, That was the name thereof. " - Genesis 2:7-19:

The bible contradicts whether animals were created first or Adam.

Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Ok, I changed it
Posted by Thoht 3 years ago
Thoht
I'd take you for a ride, But not for 5 rounds on this topic. I'll do a 3-round if you wish to challenge me directly, Whatever your opponent ends up doing.