2far4u2CharlesDarwin
factandevidence1234

Are we all in no more then a kangaroo court of a debate

factandevidence1234 has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

So many rules and regulations and privileges for onesided debates. Yes, I am sick of it.
This needs to change just like the world does.
If anyone does know of a more so robust debate site without these limitations please tell me as I really think that my time would be better spent elsewhere.
factandevidence1234

Con

If you are against all of the rules here, or anywhere else, think about what it would be like without them! More murder would happen, not to mention theft, and well, more homeless children and others. It's as simple as that!
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

So can you draw a line in the sand between humane and inhumane with?

If you see a train coming out of control and you stand at the turning point junction lever. But the driver of the freight train you know him personally you go to his place after work and have a few brews and a barbeque on the weekends. He has kids and a loving wife and you know them all personally and love them as an extended family. But as the horrible fact is that if you let that train continue on its path 8 people will be instantly killed with no exception.

So what would you do and how could you justify your own disposition. To yourself let alone everyone else?
I will answer this first if you can not. As to be the law of fundamental principals are beyond most especially the ones that do or can't see that the problem lies within us all.

Take your time to come to an answer to this there are no semantics of other concussions. This is going on way-away from everybody or towns. I will give you a hint say what you mean and mean what you say. Because it's never mean if it comes from the heart.

Peace be with you.
factandevidence1234

Con

Here is where you messed up: All educators must educate facts and not opinions, otherwise your "educated idiots", wouldn't be educated, as you say. All things we learn we learn for a purpose. We are not being "Brainwashed." For you do not learn what is right and what is not right in the government, and you do not learn "Who you should be and who you are now."
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

My dear debate opponent, I am starting to feel some expression within your own ability to write within the boundaries of mean what you say and say what you mean. As it is never mean if it comes from the heart.

I have but made but a hypothetical scenario no more than that. I am sorry if it has come across as a reality that was not my intention. My intention was for you to consider that the law was structured from the fundamental principals of ten commandments. The slow-moving animal that it is. Many nations hold these same rules as harsh as they are.

So the modern law is now a merry go round of bias personal pet hates within the kangaroo courtroom judge that revolves around an individuals disposition of mental anguish the money or lack of determines the outcome. How can this system that has no religion between the governing force and the people be for the people and by the people that somehow believe in this system because it's the best we have at the current time that is forced to vote for a system that fails to justify itself by simply saying out loud we find, "WE the people" never I find within the lower kangaroo court past accounts finds a conclusion and it is off to the big house for you or a hefty fine and of course the thousands of dollars for a barrister if you have it or can get it that is.

Honestly, you truly believe in the judicial. Just look at the word judicial its self much like the origin of the laws own creation.

It's just fundamental principles that create the missing link and it's JUST fundamental principles that are the missing link

So if America's liberties of the governing rule the judicial correctional system that profiteers from the prisoners within. I can only hope that Australia does not follow in the same footsteps as we are. For some time now the judicial system of incarceration has become privatised and the system is overloaded and brimming at the edges. So what are the prisoners doing but learning how to weld and such being paid a pittance as to purchase goods of quality nutritious food at the price of a service station goods as to at least not have to eat the swill that is at least offered to survive, if that is not insane then they soon will be. Making a prison will your in prison for other prisoners to fill up so that they can do the same, believe that they are learning a skill and all that do this mind-boggling menial task do it just for something to do and for a few more dollars better quality food and sweet treat.

This is the current judicial system and it is failing the human race. WTF not teach human right to children at school as the broken families of today have very little idea on how to teach this to the upcoming generations instead of this elitist driven economic pissing contest of who has the most toys wins or whose name goes up in light or even who becomes the wanker on the top of the tree of monkeys.

I am not impressed. But somehow I still believe that not all people are F#CKING totally stupid educated idiots.

That hurts and it still does but I can still say with all that I am. Peace be with you all.
Posted by factandevidence1234 3 years ago
factandevidence1234
I didn't read the last comment. I'm very sorry for your loss.
Posted by 2far4u2CharlesDarwin 3 years ago
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
"If you are against all of the rules here, or anywhere else, think about what it would be like without them! More murder would happen, not to mention theft, and well, more homeless children and others. It's as simple as that"

So a simple answer is NO I am not happy with this system that educates our children to be no more than. To be brainwashed to one day propagate as competitive elitists of a materialistic throwaway society that reinforces their minds upon the idiot box. Where do the laws originate from? It was the 10 commandments it is as simple as that. That somehow evolved into this. I am not saying in any way that I condone the actions of our own hypocrites upon each other.

But what I will say is, that the law is a slow-moving animal that suites no others hypocrites than the elite powerful wealthy 1% that abuse humanities humane. So live to work and don't ever work to live and always stay in debt to the corporate industry and feel the freedom of the air that we breathe because even that is coming to an end. It's called the carbon tax. Good little slaves we are. If you have not picked up on the sarcasm the lowest form of wit and the irony of it all. Then good for you for being just what the 1% what you to be.

So is it any wonder that the break down in communication has escalated to where we all stand within the united nations today throughout the world it's all so over governed with all sorts of taxes, fees, rates and insurances with foreign deficits still looming over our children's future putting our air and water quality at risk because of our blatant disregarded upon nature which affects the essentials of life that are becoming more so prevalent with obvious climate change.

And somehow I find the strength within myself to say. Peace be with you all.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
I am sorry for putting you into this head place. So I will answer my own question. If you don't agree or find fault in my actions then say so, please.

This does and will sound inhumane to most that would just close their eyes and blame the nature of the situation and let nature take its own course.
But what about the nature of the cause and effect of believing in fate or destiny as to believe in karma when the cause is what overrules the effect.
I have chosen to derail the train and my friend and he has died because of it.
Not only have I lost a friend his own wife and children cannot forgive me as it will take time and a lot of rational reasoning for them to do so.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. Lest we forget
Remember the person that they were before they left and we forget the person that they had to become to return. For the real heroes are the fallen.
Means to forgive the person that they had to become to return home for that is the self-sacrifice of the mind or we will forget the why's and the how's of the cause of the event.
For what does the humane race learn from history that we learn very little from it at all.

My action within that event caused 8 people to know if they choose to or can help share the load to help the grieving widow and her confused hurt nieve children to find their way in life as their father would of if he could of and maybe one day even let me guide their way, justly as Jesus Christ guides our own self and continues to choose to do so.

Peace be with you.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
A freight train has but the driver and maybe his relief driver on board. Sorry, I should have put that in just in case you didn't know or I maybe just reminding you of this.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
So you ask a question that was obviously loaded so a gave you a loaded question back.
Now, this is no pissing contest, is it?

I once as a child seen a line above the urinal "yes I am a male" in the school and it asked if you can piss above this line then the fire brigade needs you and upon the inside of toilet was written. If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice isn't/wasn't worth noticing the choice is yours.

So where is this debate heading is it heading within to the gutter press mentality or not?

That choice will not be mine. I hope it is not yours.
factandevidence1234
Whatever, i'll join anyway...
factandevidence1234
What I'm asking is, do you not like our laws? Answer with a straightforward answer!
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
Before I even bother what are you an enigma as you have no indicators within your own profile.
Or maybe some sort of an oracle omega.
So I will go with your name for the sake of it. Factual Evidence 1234

Assumptions are what again? NOT FACTUAL EVIDENCE does 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 = 10 or is it one thousand two hundred and thirty-four.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
What rules? your's, mine or this kangaroo courthouse of educated idiots.
factandevidence1234
Ok before I join this debate, are you against these laws in our world?