Flakeburg6
Elderscroll1218

Arena of Valor is better than Mobile legends

Started: 2/1/2019 Category: Games

Flakeburg6

Pro

Hey, I'm ready for this debate. Let's start!
Elderscroll1218

Con

Arena of valor may look better but in reality once you get past over all looks its no where in the same league as mobile legends. Sure the graphics may look better, But the sad truth is that these high graphics slow down gameplay significantly. When it comes to looks, Arena of valor beats mobile legends, But that's about as far as its winning streak goes because not everything is about anesthetics. When it comes to user satisfaction, Mobile legends is the victor, In fact I would say that it is had more downloads and plays then arena of valor. And the popular a game is, Tends to mean people like more. Mobile legends also has more variety as far as character selection and map and it even has more updates which keep users interested. Arena of valor's popularity has dropped drastcly since mobile legends has come out, The better game wins.
Flakeburg6

Pro

You right it has more downloads and more likes. However Mobile legends is spread around the world and arena of valor is usually spread around Europe and us so not many of them heard of them.
anyways about the heroes in Mobile Legends. Every Month you get a new hero in the game, And they at first become very strong and op. However soon they become more weaker and some are useless because new heroes are being introduced so quickly.
Also Arena of Valor has more game modes than Mobile Legends. You can go solo by your self and fight one V's one or u can go team of 3, Or classic. Not to mention it has hook wars on weekends which to me, I think it's very fun.
Elderscroll1218

Con

It's true that the characters that you get, Soon become weak, But doesn't that introduce a bit of a challenge for you to overcome. This aspect of the game makes you think, It makes you want to strive to be better. As for the game modes, I think sometimes in order to overcome and persevere you need to become familiar with the game first, And even though there is not a variety of game modes, Its still has other aspects that make it great such as, It is a good game for people who are new to this game genre to play in order to get the basics. It's easy to play, And its easy to level up, Which in turn unlocks more game content, Which keeps the attention of the users, And isn't that what every game tries to do.
Flakeburg6

Pro

You right Mobile legends do perform an challenge in the game with the old characters, However it still not fair that they reduced and given the once powerful heroes such as Lesley and Lyle more weaker. Also not only with that, The classes of champions you can play is not fair also.
The tanks are out coasted by the rest of the heroes you can play unlike arena of valor. Tanks are very useless in the game play. You don't need one, Because all you need is damage, Unlike arena of valor. Each hero's weakness and strength's are balanced and its more possible to tank. It may be harder than mobile legends at times, But the heroes are balanced. It's difference if you have an tank or not unlike mobile.
Also not to mention that Mobile legends has very bad lags. I don't get the lags as bad in Arena of Valor, But in Mobile. I can hardly control the hero and the connection is good. Also the system of Mobile legends is flawed also. It's getting bad, Because when you're connecting it says that you left the game even know I still on it and then it takes points off. Arena do not have frequent connection issues that bad as Mobile.
Also the last the argument is that Arena of Valor has Batman, Superman, And Wonder woman, Which is awesome. These is why Arena of Valor is better. Thanks for debating!
Elderscroll1218

Con

While its true that mobile has lags, Its worth it in my opinion, Because you get better content in the long run, And they can always fix the lag problem. And while valor has those amazing superhero's, They don't have the appeal that mobile has, Because as I previously mentioned mobile is better for beginners. And it overall just appeals to everything a gamer wants, Good in depth graphics, Easy to control actions, And ability to connect with other players, The lag is just a minor set back.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
More

AFK People
I hate these people by heart! I spend a lot of time with games and especially with mobas you need to play with too many random players (except you are in a clan) and if someone has not enough time, Don't play. If the other one is out due to network issues, I can understand it, But it doesn't help me to win the game. The randomness is very bad and if you ever had 5 rounds in a row with AFK people you know how bad it is to fall from e. G. Gold 1 to Gold 3 or so.

Noobs
Why are people who don't understand the game are playing ranked mode? With a hero, They don't know?
Lot's of players just start a game, But since the ranked mode is not locked they are often not very competitive. But the worst thing is when they don't get what a jungle or a tank has to do. A discussion I really often had in the last time was when playing Zephyr as a jungle why people should stop killing monster, Especially in the beginning. Most of the jungle will choose in the beginning an item what brings them more experience to level faster, But additionally, In tier 2 or tier 1 the items have abilities on top. For Zephyr, I choose always the item what gives him more live if he had killed a jungle monster. This is very helpful if the jungler is at a higher level and has a lot of live while jumping into the crowd and having fun. If there is a noob, Who didn't understand that and start killing monster I'm not that durable and don't make the same damage. Means the team is losing the advantage of a jungler. On top of that I am losing the skill (usually a jungle takes a specific skill to kill the monster faster), Which I could use for healing, Protection or whatever.

Ranked mode
Every gamer wants to earn fame and be in the top tier league. I've started in AoV in the bronze section and was happy to climb fast to gold. I had a couple of 'friends' and together it was big fun. But after network issues started for all of us, We stopped more or less playing ranked, Since this system
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Something that"s good for everyone though is the Nintendo Switch, Whether you want quality Nintendo games, Overlooked mobile games, Indie surprising third party games, Or even janky PC games. My personal affectation for Nintendo"s handheld/console hybrid has gotten me to give second chances to game genres I had previously written off completely, Most recently roguelikes. Unfortunately, After playing Arena of Valor, The first Nintendo Switch MOBA now out of beta, I"m more convinced than ever the genre is just never going to be for me.

Before even diving into the gameplay, Arena of Valor"s whole vibe perfectly encapsulates one of my biggest problems with MOBAs. They"re just so generic. It"s the broadest, Blandest cross-section of fantasy with an equally nondescript name. You could chalk it up to the game"s Tencent free-to-play Chinese mobile app roots, But every MOBA looks and feels like this. You can"t just shove dozens of Iconic New Heroes down people"s throats and expect any of them to stick. Even games that aren"t MOBAs can fall victim to this lack of real aesthetics like Paladins or fighting games you"ve already forgotten about. Blizzard is pretty lucky Overwatch"s characters managed to hit like they did, At least among fan artists.

Lags
Since I've started playing I had smaller lags with a ping around 50ms, What I would consider being ok-ish. I mean, To be honest, Sometimes I just said I lose because of lags ;), Because I want to be considered to be a good gamer. But since a couple of weeks, The network issues in this game became very bad (I play other Mobas without these problems, So I think this is a problem that shouldn't just affect me or am I wrong? ). My ping is constantly above 100ms and turns to red sometimes so that I really lose a lot of games due to the fact that I just have a bad ping or even worse I get a punishment for leaving the game, Even I was kicked out.