backwardseden
Challenger420

As a generalization atheists don't kick kids out of their homes for being LGBT. Some christians do

Challenger420 has forfeited round #3.

backwardseden

Pro

KJV Leviticus 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, As he lieth with a woman, Both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. "

NIV "If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, Both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads. "

NLT "If a man practices homosexuality, Having sex with another man as with a woman, Both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, For they are guilty of a capital offense. "
Btw, The word "homosexuality" was not put into the bible until 1947. Indeed the bible is changed/ updated all the time. It has to be as language changes. Doesn't anyone see that any true genuine god would never use text/ the written word for this reason alone as with each update the messages would change? They'd have to. No exceptions, None.

Here's proof of it. This is way beyond abnormal. . .

WYC "If a man sleepeth with a man, By lechery of a woman, Ever either hath wrought unleaveful thing, Die they by death; their blood be on them. (If a man sleepeth with a man, Like in fleshly coupling with a woman, They both have done an unlawful thing, And they both shall be put to death; their blood be on them. )"
Um yeah.

Regardless, Are you as a christian going to follow your moronic bible and god's law and put to death every single person who is gay? Y____? N____? Why____? Why Not____?
Challenger420

Con

Please explain as to what you are asking. So that I may answer.
backwardseden

Pro

It's been asked. Now answer the questions. Or let me guess, You are religious and thus according to Pew Research Center, The very best poll company in the world, You have an average of 15% lesser education than those who are not religious. AND because you are lesser in age, For obvious reasons and no offense, You have an even lesser education.

Now with no fault of your own, From 20 years ago, You have an even lesser education. And from 20 years before that, You have an even lesser education. And 20 years before that, You have an even lesser education. Again, It's no fault of your own. Now let's see if you know the why to this?
Granted, This has nothing to do with the debate so you do not have to answer if you do not wish to.

Sorry if I sound insulting, But I mean come on here, The questions were clearly stated in the opening RD.
Challenger420

Con

You seem to not understand this is an incredibly broad statement. You saying I clearly am younger and have a lesser education means nothing. This whole stigma around lgbtq is almost entirely based off of opinion. I don't need an education to talk about my religion. Also in the og statement you stated atheists don't kick kids out of their homes for being lgbtq and some Christians do. SO then why are you asking if you'd kill them for being lgbtq? That's two different questions. My grandpa, The most highly religious person I know, Was just speaking about how lgbtq people are barely given rights and its sad. Its not about whether or not your religious, Its about what you believe personally. Its not god, Its their opinion. Some atheists don't like the gays, So they kick them out. Thus the conversation is entirely fluked, As the answer relies on opinion not religion.
backwardseden

Pro

"You seem to not understand this is an incredibly broad statement. "
Exactly what is a "broad statement"?
I asked you very specific questions that you clearly CAN'T READ.
"Are you as a christian going to follow your moronic bible and god's law and put to death every single person who is gay? Y____? N____? Why____? Why Not____? "
Let's continue. . .

"You saying I clearly am younger and have a lesser education means nothing. "
Actually, It means quite one helluva lot. It means more than what you pretend that you know + whole lot more that you don't understand - yet.

"This whole stigma around lgbtq is almost entirely based off of opinion. "
Nope.

"Also in the og statement you stated atheists don't kick kids out of their homes for being lgbtq and some Christians do. "
Nope. See what I mean in me guessing that you're religious, However, You being lesser in age, You most certainly do have a lesser education for obvious reasons?

"My grandpa, The most highly religious person I know, Was just speaking about how lgbtq people are barely given rights and its sad. "
Yeah it is sad. In fact, It's totally ridiculous. In some countries, You'd be beheaded if you were/ are gay/ homosexual with no questions asked and no rights given unto you whatsoever because that's exactly to the letter what the ridiculous print of the s--t of their religion states as that"s most certainly what the bible says for everyone who believes to do. In fact, Some do it here in this country. Omar Mateen did it right here in Orlando, Fl, Just blocks away from where I live as he believed he was a "soldier for god. "
Now how many atheists do ---anything--- even close to this? In other words, Atheists do not murder other atheists who are gay for the mere sake of atheism because A BOOK SAYS SO.
Now which UNPROVEN UNDEFINED god(s) does your grandpa believe in? AND why does he believe in it/ them as UNPROVEN UNDEFINED god(s) because that"s all that there are?
Posted by backwardseden 2 months ago
backwardseden
@Challenger420 - Do not EVER tell me what to do. K? Um no. I'm not biased against your horrific bible in which case your unproven storybook character fabled fantasy undefined whatever supposed "god" OF PRINT ONLY from a BOOK, Namely your bible, That nobody in the entire existence of the human race has ever been able to prove even exists according to your idiot bible murdered 2, 821, 364 which included babies, Children, And pregnant mothers (clearly that's not pro-life in which case yo support pro-life which is a supermassive hypocritical contradiction if there ever was one), All in one little splatch of land at one time when there was much less of a population for the mere reason of jealousy which is not a reason. So don't call me biased when a foot in your mouth garbage pail like you have not even read the bible and you know it!
Sorry once again, Your unproven undefined whatever supposed "god" is not real because it can never prove itself to even exist. Let's see if your big big big teeny bopper brain can figure out the reason as to why this is so?
Btw, I will continue to debate. The reason? Is because of children like you. To save children like you from the terrorism and the horror that YOU HAVEN'T READ and you know it from your idiot bible in which case you are obviously brainwashed from because there is hope. You cannot even give a valid honest reason, In fact nobody can, As to "why believe? "
Posted by Ihsieman 2 months ago
Ihsieman
Are the ten commandments not good?
Posted by Challenger420 2 months ago
Challenger420
backwardsen you are clearly biased against the bible. Calling it moronic and stating that our god isn't real. You seem to accuse me of having a lesser education, Despite you being incredibly biased. Your arguments become more and more invalid the more you insult us. Keep your opinion out of debates, Or stop debating.
Posted by brodiescott76 2 months ago
brodiescott76
I have supported my claims with evidence. The bible uses the same lingo as english common law. No one accuses english common law of permitting murder. "Shall be" is clearly distinguishable from "go and".

Why shpuld God feel the need to prove his existance to anyone?
Posted by backwardseden 2 months ago
backwardseden
I'm not going to argue with a sheepish bore like you who in no possible way can back up his claims with evidence who all the time goes in circles and will under no circumstance listen to reason, Rationalization, Common sense, Logic and in no possible way can think for himself but only flutters at imbecilic gestures that are flaunted to him by a BOOK.
This time I promise. And I always keep my promises even to my very best of genuine friends that you don't have because you cannot back up your claims with evidence and thus others believe you are full of B. S. In which case you are. If I've made that claim before, In which case I probably already have, I've forgotten that I've done it.
So hopefully that will be your takeaway from this. If not, Then continue to forever remain to be all alone in life because you will have nobody that will EVER stick their necks out and die for you, Not ever and happily do it.

Oh and yeah, Since you can't get a consensus if you were to take "are to be put to death" is an order by your unproven god to 20 different churches, Within a 20 mile radius WHAT DO YAH BELIEVE THAT MEANS TEENY BOPPER? It means YOU'RE WRONG! Are you really this stupid to not be able to figure these things out? Yep. Yah are. Bye forever.
Posted by backwardseden 2 months ago
backwardseden
Yeah yah are wrong. Yah didn't look at the vidies because yah wouldn't have had anywhere close to enough time to. Yah are not anywhere close to as educated nor as intelligent as they are. Yah cannot, Nor will you not because you are a true coward to tell other supposed christians off who happen to disagree with YOU and yah never will and yah know it, Especially in Arab lands where yah'd get yer head chopped off for an issue such as this who take this issue very seriously.

For probably the 6th time at least, You take your idea to 20 different churches within a 20 mile radius and you get a consensus. You never will and you know it because you are a true coward because it will backfire on you and you know it because there will be no consensus.

I'm not listening to you and your vegetative tinsel kind that only listens to itself. Neither is who knows how many of your supposed religious christian community in which case it is impossible for christianity to exist because it is impossible for your god to exist and present itself to be true. Got it? Good. Yep. You keep avoiding both but sticks to the text like a good little lung rot wich proves not one little ounce of anything.
You are far too stupid and indifferent to your outside world that you cannot even comprehend that the English language was not even invented at the time that your moronic bible was composed. So by that merit alone, You and everybody else is misinterpreting as the messages have certainly changed by translation errors and update errors alone in which case any stupid idiot true god so according to you, Your unproven god is an idiot, If genuine and true, In which case once again, Cannot ever prove itself according to your religion, And never has anyway, WOULD NEVER USE TEXT/ THE WRITTEN WORD.

Yep. You are Snow White still locked away in her castle pretending to be Rapunzel lettering down her hair in an effort for a knight in shining armwhore to rescue from your delusional stupidity.
Posted by brodiescott76 2 months ago
brodiescott76
Im not wrong. Theres a clear distinction between the two. "Shall be put to death" is different than "you shall put them to death". In law it can be stated "Whoever is convicted of or pleads guilty to aggravated murder in violation of section 2903. 01 of the Revised Code shall suffer death or be imprisoned for life". The law is not saying people should go out and murder convicts. The same goes for the Bible.

Christianity unites more people than any other human ideology. And thus more peacful. Can't argue with the numbers lady.

Why should God feel the need to prove his existance to anyone?
Posted by backwardseden 2 months ago
backwardseden
1. This supposed god is unwilling to show up which is not the fault of anybody and that is the fault of this unproven god that nobody can prove exists and the entire blame and fault would go towards this god that it did not provide any proof of its existence in which is the case here should it exist or 2. This unproven god can"t show up which would mean that it is not omnipotent and or it is not perfect which would mean that it is not a god 3. This supposed unproven god absolutely 100% loves what is going on here on planet earth among man and loves the evil, Hate, Suffering, Especially among children that it knowingly created as it constantly gives power to the evildoers in the first place to commit their atrocities, So why would it want to change a thing? 4. It has no control over the evildoers as to what they have done in the past, What they are doing now, And what they will do in the future, Which once again means that this supposed unproven god is not in any possible way a true genuine god. 5. This supposed god cannot prove its existence. Let"s see if you know why? 6. This supposed unproven storybook character fabled fantasy god of print only from the bible that nobody in the history of the human race has ever been able to prove its existence, Does not exist. Which is it?

Yep, This means with your interpretations, Since you 100% will not take them to 20 different churches within a 20 mile radius and you never will which shows you are a true coward because you 100% know that you will not get any kind of consensus, That means you do not understand the difference between 2 + 2 = 4 and 2 + 2 = 5. It also means that you do not know how to interpret The Big Red Book and the Big Blue Book.

https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=w83kIAfuKoE - Christian Pastor Calls for Killing All Gay People
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=dN5IBiF4l00&t=125s - How Is Homosexuality Rationally Justified?
Watch the whole thing especially at the 4:15 mark. Btw, There's plenty more.
Posted by backwardseden 2 months ago
backwardseden
So according to you, Your entire bible is not the same thing. As a prime example among hundreds of thousands of translational breakdowns that shatters your moronic idiot bible that you completely fail to understand into pieces.
Isaiah 45:7 KJV "I form the light, And create darkness: I make peace, And create evil: I the Lord do all these things. "
NIV "I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, The Lord, Do all these things. "
NLT its "I create the light and make the darkness. I send good times and bad times. I, The Lord, Am the one who does these things.
The words "evil" and "disaster" and "bad" are 3 completely different words that have 0% of nothing to do with each other and completely change the meaning of the verses. With each different verse, The messages are completely different. The synonyms of each word don"t even match. Surly a true idiot moron true god would realize these transgressions and would NEVER---USE---TEXT the written word. Not ever. Not for any reason.

I'm tired. You are flat out 100% wrong.
"are to be put to death" is an order by your god ACCORDING TO MILLIONS OF YOUR KIND, If not billions, To murder those who are gay. Just as is the order to murder those who blaspheme, Work on the sabbath, Commit adultery, Curse at their parents, Kill which is 5 OF YOUR 10 COMMANDMENTS for crying out loud to be put to death if not followed.
Regardless, And you think you are so peaceful, Kind caring and loving, Your not, And so is your tepid s--t of an unproven god, It's not my the mere proof of the issuing of these death warrants which are completely bankrupt, Absurd and immoral for absolutely no reason, According to the print.
AND it is up to your unproven god to come on down since YOU cannot interpret correctly and clear things up since YOU have this controversy and can't interpret correctly. PE-IR-OD. So question, Why hasn't this god shown up to prove itself to you or to anyone?
Posted by brodiescott76 2 months ago
brodiescott76
No its not the same thing. Its says in the next verse "you must kill the animal". A clear distinction from "are to be put to death". No where in the bible does it say "you must kill them" referring to gay people. As much as youd love it to. Again it would be in direct contradiction with the 6th commandment.

I asked you this a while ago and never got an answer. Is english your first language?