Anonymous03
policy-debate

Backwardseden

Reasons for your voting decision - Required
The Voting Period Ends In
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Voting Period

Anonymous03

Pro

I think anyone with a brain who's been on this site for long enough can see that this sad excuse for a middle-aged man meddles in anything to do with God and gets his rocks off to 'roasting' anyone who disagrees with his opinion. He posts the same debate over and over again and can never be satisfied with his opponent, Always making it sound as if it's a waste of his time.
He's a terrible debater with the worst conduct, Salivating over any debate with God in its' title and posting some retarded stinking flood of words in the hope that some idiot will dare to read through it.

I say no more.
Ignore the troll. Trolls just want attention and this man is no exception. Perhaps by not responding to the pathetic attempts at being seen by this waste of oxygen, We may exorcise this creature from his mother's basement to the outside world so that they may not waste their time on a computer any more.

Plus this site's dead anyway so I don't think moderators are able to see this brain-dead moron plaguing the site and ruining debates, It's up to the users to do anything about it.
policy-debate

Con

Backwardsedan is an atheist on a debate site. Are you really surprised that they want to debate religion on a debate site?
Anonymous03

Pro

With no context it looks like I'm spontaneously attacking an atheist who just wants to debate religion. You're right.
Except he pops his fat arse in religion debates and drops a load of garbage that makes no sense that's also pretty darned insulting if you take the time to sift through it. Terrible conduct too with no structure whatsoever. And this user has posted the same debate hundreds of times, Reworded multiple times. He might just be an atheist wanting to debate religion but there are better ways of doing it than just spamming the same topic and abusing people whenever they accept and have a different opinion from him.
policy-debate

Con

An atheist. . . Engages in religious debates. If you can cite an insut, Then I'll agree with you.
Anonymous03

Pro

Hyperlinks are broken, But here's a debate anyway:
https://www. Debate. Org/debates/Hydrothermal-vent-hypothesis-for-origin-of-life-is-retarded/1/
Just pops in there and calls people retarded. Happy?
policy-debate

Con

Hm, Ok that's a fair point. No one should be belittled for their religion, Especially not by using slurs.
Posted by Anonymous03 1 week ago
Anonymous03
Also, Two out of three: 'backwardseden is retarded' and 'do not debate with backwardseden'.
Posted by Anonymous03 1 week ago
Anonymous03
Oh i'm just here to slander people under the guise of an actual formal discussion.
I won't be debating.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 1 week ago
FanboyMctroll
So what is the actual debate about

That Backwardeden is retarded?
Do not debate with Backwardeseden?
Or
He is bad and you want to debate that he is?

I don't understand what the debate topic here is, Is there a question? Or what you are going to debate or are you just coming on here to slander and label people?
Posted by Anonymous03 1 week ago
Anonymous03
I mean I'm proposing that we attack retarded debates from this racist degenerate or ignore him entirely, So I am for this argument therefore making me Pro. . .
Posted by ScottTheChessGod 2 weeks ago
ScottTheChessGod
Shouldnt you be Con then?