FanboyMctroll
Izvan

Bad children should be shot with a shotgun full of rock salt in the azz as punishment

Izvan has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

FanboyMctroll

Pro

Children who misbehave and cause mischief and have attitude grow up to be criminals, and less desirable in adulthood. Therefore we should have those children who commit crimes as young offenders, shot with a shotgun with rock salt as a behavior changing lesson.

This is a non lethal way of inducing painful punishment to the child's rear section and more effective than spanking.

We strap the child into a position on the wall facing away from the punisher, who fires a shot of rock salt at the behind of the culprit. The rock salt penetrates the skin and is a very painful reminder for the child not to do the same miscreant behavior again.

A quick and effective punishment
Izvan

Con

Sucking my n.i.g.g.e.r a.s.s
FanboyMctroll

Pro

Shotgun blast even with shotgun shells from a great enough distance are non lethal, it's like getting hit by a pellet gun.

I propose rock salt because that is what farmers use to ward off unwanted kids and trespassers on their property. A shot of rock salt penetrates the skin but that is all, BUT the rock salt burns in the wounds, this is the form of punishment farmers use to remind kids to stay off their crop fields.

You never forget that kind of punishment, you remember that rock salt burning for life.

That is why I recommend this type of punishment, YOU WILL REMEMBER IT AND NOT DO IT AGAIN

Your Nigga azz will be sent back to the ghetto with some serious salt burns.

I propose we shoot all gang bangers with rock salt as punishments, maybe change their ghetto attitude
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll

That is why I recommend this type of punishment, YOU WILL REMEMBER IT AND NOT DO IT AGAIN,
Posted by factandevidence1234 3 years ago
factandevidence1234
Non lethal?