Anonymous
Shanor

Ban islam

Pro

Muslims should have a safe option to leave islam, so they can unsubmit to the fear of islam's punishment and not have to follow a terrorist book if they wish to do so.

Islam is forced, not a religion.. like eating food dosnt make you religious, you have to eat food..

Religion will be the end of religion and humanity.. cuz islam is all about killing all religions.
Shanor

Con

You seem to not understand Islam whatsoever. Read up before you post debates that have no meaning.

Pro

yea you tell me..

everything i have said is true, sry that your a terrorist and pedophilia supporter
Shanor

Con

For one, you know nothing about me. I am arguing, not posting worthless opinions like you. Two, saying THIS IS ALL TRUE means nothing. You are either trolling or not intelligent enough to understand basic logical concepts. So either put up a worthwhile logical argument or forfeit this debate.

Pro

everything im saying is factual.. and yes you did just post emotional garbage
Shanor

Con

You have not used any logic in this debate so far. And what I am saying has nothing to do with emotion. I just want an interesting argument, and waste my time. Just don't vote on this debate, it's not worth the time.
Posted by Shanor 3 years ago
Shanor
1, It is what it is does not work in debates. Give Data or logic to support your evidence. 2, it is not designed for that at all, some peiple take it that way, those are the dangerous ones. And quite a few Muslims like the religion and want to stay in it. So your points are null. Try again.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
islam is designed to kill all religions, it can not exist as a religion.. if muslims had the option to leave safely it would become a religion, and it would die
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
it is what it is
Posted by Shanor 3 years ago
Shanor
EVIDENCE, not what you think works.
Posted by Shanor 3 years ago
Shanor
Good unbiased evidence
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
it would be like an escape hatch opening in a nightmare.. it goes very deep this stuff cuz without a safe conversion, and fear of islam being submission, is being a muslim, we need to ban islam entirely so people can escape it safely

you do know that leaving islam is punishable by death right?
Posted by Shanor 3 years ago
Shanor
Give me evidence for that. And I will forfeit
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
islam can only exist by force, if they wasnt forced islam would die
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
no generalization going on
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
and those that do not follow islam to the letter are to be killed, konstant war
Vote Placed by Leaning 3 years ago
Leaning
AnonymousShanorTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro was insulting. Con failed to debate. Both sides arguments were is so and is not. Neither side gave sources. Spelling and grammar were not an obstacle to understanding on either side. Sorry Con, I'd like to vote for you, but this is the way I see it.