Anonymous
Shanor

Ban islam

Pro

Muslims should have a safe option to leave islam, so they can unsubmit to the fear of islam's punishment and not have to follow a terrorist book if they wish to do so.

Islam is forced, not a religion.. like eating food dosnt make you religious, you have to eat food..

Religion will be the end of religion and humanity.. cuz islam is all about killing all religions.
Shanor

Con

You seem to not understand Islam whatsoever. Read up before you post debates that have no meaning.

Pro

yea you tell me..

everything i have said is true, sry that your a terrorist and pedophilia supporter
Shanor

Con

For one, you know nothing about me. I am arguing, not posting worthless opinions like you. Two, saying THIS IS ALL TRUE means nothing. You are either trolling or not intelligent enough to understand basic logical concepts. So either put up a worthwhile logical argument or forfeit this debate.

Pro

everything im saying is factual.. and yes you did just post emotional garbage
Shanor

Con

You have not used any logic in this debate so far. And what I am saying has nothing to do with emotion. I just want an interesting argument, and waste my time. Just don't vote on this debate, it's not worth the time.
Posted by Shanor 3 years ago
Shanor
To further simplify the already simple point I have been making. There are different sects of Islamic religion. 75 percent of people of an Islamic faith believe that no one should be harmed because of their faith. A small sect of Muslims are violent. So I win on the fact you are generalizing a much more complicated concept. And observation is not fact, it is required for it, but their is much more needed, like a basic search from unbiased sources. And banning a belief goes against the right to religion. So as long as they are not killing or hurting others, it is fine.
Posted by Shanor 3 years ago
Shanor
Posted by Shanor 3 years ago
Shanor
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
"Muslims should have a safe option to leave islam, so they can unsubmit to the fear of islam's punishment and not have to follow a terrorist book if they wish to do so."

This argument was not rebutted by shanor. Therefore I might give Spex the win.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
and im not religious
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
right its hardly a debate when i got the answer..

fact is observation.. you can go read the quran any time you like to confirm im telling the truth
Posted by Shanor 3 years ago
Shanor
One, look up the definition of fact and post it, then say it all is. Two, the fact you use the term little man only shows your own insecurity in yourself. That is basic psychology. Three. This is not even a debate. All you have said is that you are correct without any statistical or logical support. So don't waste my time thank you very much. Just post this again so you will feel better when you achieve the slight chance that some fool will come here cursing you and putting up nothing just so you can feel good about your own flawed self.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
cant argue with facts little guy
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
everything im saying is factual..
Posted by moshra 3 years ago
moshra
I agree with Shanor, however dude just quickly rebut this guy's poorly thought out arguments. A poorly thought out argument is still better than a dismissal with no justification.
Vote Placed by Leaning 3 years ago
Leaning
AnonymousShanorTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro was insulting. Con failed to debate. Both sides arguments were is so and is not. Neither side gave sources. Spelling and grammar were not an obstacle to understanding on either side. Sorry Con, I'd like to vote for you, but this is the way I see it.