Anonymous
ButterEater

Ban islam

ButterEater

Pro

Ban islam=Kill islam=free all muslims
ButterEater

Con

I accept, you have the burden of proof however, since you want to use force.

Pro

death being the punishment for leaving islam is a well known fact
ButterEater

Con

Do you even logic bro? That's not an argument.
Posted by whiteflame 3 years ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: Varrack// Mod action: NOT Removed<

3 points to Con (Arguments). Reasons for voting decision: Pro assumed the burden of proof by making an affirmative claim per the resolution: "ban islam". Because Pro failed to make any arguments backing the resolution, the BoP was not met, and Con wins the arguments point by default.

[*Reason for non-removal*] The voter is required to either assess specific points presented by both sides or explain how one side failed to meet their BoP along with analysis of their arguments. The voter opts to do the latter, and does so sufficiently. In instances like this where one side does not clearly provide an argument to support their position, the threshold for specific analysis is lower.
************************************************************************
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
you dont live in an islamic country

kill unbeliever(xmuslims) where ever you find them.. is written in the beginning of the quran, but i know many muslims are ignorant of the quran
Posted by COCOApanda 3 years ago
COCOApanda
Oh really? Lol, I don't wear hijab. My dad doesn't mind, my mom doesn't wear a scarf either. Just because some terrorists call themselves 'Muslims', doesn't mean they are. They disobey the rules in the Quraan saying that no one can be forced into Islam. You know nothing about Islam. Admit it.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
islam isnt a religion, its forced

muslim=forced terrorist
wearing the hijab=wont get raped or stoned to death by muslim men
Posted by COCOApanda 3 years ago
COCOApanda
Pro is a troll. I am a Muslim myself, and Islam is not a violent, bad religion. You are a violent, bad person pro, I can tell by your use of language.
Posted by COCOApanda 3 years ago
COCOApanda
Posted by COCOApanda 3 years ago
COCOApanda
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
there is no other way than banning islam, so obviusly you should be kiled
Posted by whiteflame 3 years ago
whiteflame
>Reported vote: DeepInThought// Mod action: Removed<

3 points to Con (Arguments). Reasons for voting decision: So it seems as if Pro is a troll, cause this is the second debate of his where he gave no argument to support his opening challenge. So Con wins in my book.

[*Reason for removal*] The voter is required to either assess specific arguments presented by both sides, or assess arguments presented by one side and their burden of proof. The voter somewhat assesses Pro"s arguments, but fails to assess either BoP or Con"s argument.
Posted by whiteflame 3 years ago
whiteflame
>Reported vote: FREEDO// Mod action: Removed<

3 point to Con (Arguments). Reasons for voting decision: Burden of proof unsubstantiated. Not even a real debate. Just terrible.

[*Reason for removal*] The voter is required to specifically analyze arguments presented by both sides, or explain how one side failed to meet their BoP. The voter hints at the latter, but is still required to explain what their BoP is and why their arguments failed to meet it.
Vote Placed by Varrack 3 years ago
Varrack
AnonymousButterEaterTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro assumed the burden of proof by making an affirmative claim per the resolution: "ban islam". Because Pro failed to make any arguments backing the resolution, the BoP was not met, and Con wins the arguments point by default.