Anonymous
TheRealBatman117

Ban islam

TheRealBatman117 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Pro

Muslims black eyed virgins in heaven, is your unraped wives and daughters.
TheRealBatman117

Con

Just because people aren't your religion doesn't give you the damned right to be a bloody bigot! Yea, yea, most terrorists are associated with the Islams. But most Islams are peaceful and don't like terrorism as much as we do because they are discriminated against. You just have to remember that the terrorists are extremists!

Pro

muslim=forced terrorist

the only moderate muslims is when there isnt enough muslims to radicalize them
Posted by COCOApanda 3 years ago
COCOApanda
Yeah right. What I say goes through one of your ears and out the other. You are not even trying to understand what I mean. Just shut up you dumb person.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
there are hundreds of verses calling to the death and torture of non believers
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
no.. read on in your quran, 8:15
Posted by COCOApanda 3 years ago
COCOApanda
Exactly. You do not understand verses in the Quran. Allah was talking about some particular disbelievers who were oppressors. Not all disbelievers in general. Islam was not founded on terrorism, even your more of a terrorist then the foundation of Islam.

Muslims can leave Islam if they want too, You know nothing about Islam and you don't understand it. Your just a sad person in life.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
its founded in terrorism, cuz muslims cant leave islam
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Quran 8:12 " "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them
Posted by COCOApanda 3 years ago
COCOApanda
More like you don't understand what you read! I am a Muslim, you are a troll, and you think I don't understand my own Quran and you do? Really? Your just an idiot. Stop making things up to make yourself feel good.

"Nobody can be forced into Islam"
-Quran

I DARE you to give a verse from the Quran saying to kill Muslims who want to leave Islam. I'd like to see.
Posted by Debating.starfish 3 years ago
Debating.starfish
One of the dumbest debates I've ever seen yet. You have certainly not read the Quran and even if you have you surely didn't understand a single letter from it. Please for proof give me a verse that mentions "terrorism" in it. If you don't reply I will just take that as "I couldn't find it".
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
you are to be killed if you leave islam

i have seen many verses from it.. perhaps you dont really understand what you read
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
you are to be killed if you leave islam