Anonymous
TouchtheSky

Ban islam

Pro

Ban islam=Kill islam=Free all muslims
TouchtheSky

Con

Hello! I myself am a Christian, but I do not believe that banning Islam is the right alternative and believe that all religions should be treated with respect and compassion. Although I disagree that Allah is really God, I believe that Muslims deserve a place in our society where they can find hope and belonging regardless of their beliefs.

Let's talk about this together.

Pro

Murder is a religion
TouchtheSky

Con

With all due respect, Islam is not a religion of murder. Islam promotes a view towards unbelievers that I disagree with as a Christian (Quran 2:191-193, Quran 9:111), but we can't judge all of the Muslim community just because of this command. There are extremely few Muslim people who do this, and most of the ones who do are Isis terrorists. I would agree that there should be punishments for terrorism, but not for Islam itself. Muslims should have the freedom to express their own beliefs and know that they won't be judged for them.

Pro

Not what i said
TouchtheSky

Con

Next time, then, please me more specific so that I can understand your meaning. This debate is already over, and you haven't offered a single argument.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
I think love is friendship, and im not against your right to be religious or speak your oppinion from your mindset to solve problems togeather should it be needed, i dont mind your point of view, i am for your religious freedom but as a personal choice, as i am for my freedom to watch horror movies but i dont force it on others nor should i force others to watch them

faith is more like being in a black room looking for a black cat that isnt there and claiming you found it.. but if you actually hear a miaw there is a good chance there is a cat in there

Personally i think all evil is religion

I think all we have is our experience, without it we are blind.. but there is default trust, i can also distrust my senses and go with my assumptions and judgements, but experience dosnt lie.. think if there was a god walking around mountain high and giving commands in a roaring voice, there would be no atheists then
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Lies are complicated by separation, and truth is simple
Posted by 2far4u2CharlesDarwin 3 years ago
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
Faith is going into a dark room looking for a black cat, knowing that it is there because of its meow. Religion without science is blind; Science without religion is inhumane.

Yes, faith is all we have. It is good to see another of humanities humane. Maybe we are not so few after all. Is it all a breakdown in communication as to speak different languages?

May we all shine together within the peace our own faith and we don't even know it.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
Who's pushing angry panda is it Batman?

Peace bro, Repetitious cognitive behaviour is past tense, that over time becomes habitual which is present tense. Free will is future tense. The more you comprehend the more you progress throughout the barriers in communication within your own mind and with everyone else, also the more free will you will have to adapt within your own mindset.

"Mark Twain" the best weapon people have is laughter.
"2far4u2" Wisdom is to have the ability to have a structured conversation with the village idiot and accepting that tomorrow it's my turn to be the village idiot. Explaining complexities in the simplest manner is just like nuts and bolts. The hardest part is knowing how to put it all back together.

The tongue is as a double-edged sword it cuts both ways. Practising; Empathy, Humility, Sympathy and Cooperation throughout life, creates an understanding of the surroundings that we are subjected to, doing this teaches us to talk to each other, so we can speak with each other and not at each other.

I am not here to bully you and I am not here to ridicule what you have to say but hey a peace treaty was put forward between our own beliefs within religion many years ago. can we respect that together?

Ashtiname_of_Muhammad. Peace be with you upon your journey upon the road least traveled that is lest we forget. My dear friend love is the key to the doorway to heaven. I am but reminding you of this as you are reminding me as well. Thank You I know it falls on so many deaf ears but hey stupid is as stupid does and I am an idiot.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
If you can admit your path is faith and you dont need to push it on others as truth, then we can all sing togeather
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Spray it if it needs to be sprayed, whip cream on hot chocolate.

I see christians as zombies, hard to sing when zombies are trying to eat you
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
Please excuse the error as yes I am a person, not a machine.

yes and that includes you and me and our own forefathers.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
My dear in_spex angry panda so many broken hearts and broken dreams for the lose of our harmony that we would all sing together if the there wasn't psychopaths and sociopaths in all fields of positions of authority. But it is what it is we the people by the people have let this happen, yes and that includes you and me and our own your forefathers.

We didn't even see it coming did we, well my dear friend and colleague. I will remind you of something. Read the link that I have put forward on google. Ashtiname of Muhammad - Wikipedia you know copy and past; Ashtiname of Muhammad - Wikipedia

As we all need to be reminded sometimes don't we. We the people walk with Jesus, not his forefathers.

We have drawn a line in the sand between humane and inhumane. Just as Muhammad. Maybe they drew that line in the sand together Jesus and Muhammad side by side for our Bible has been corrupted by the old ways of an eye for an eye.

we the people that are humanities humane know of empathy, and sympathy and humility. People that can't sing together can't harmonize. A gift is a gift that should be justly passed onward as a gift.

Peace be with you, my dear friend and colleague. We walk along the sands of time and wonder why there is but one set of footprints, and ask ourselves was I being carried or was I doing the carrying.

https://sites.google.com...
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
Your still here pushing this. What is it that you are trying to achieve?

Say it don't spray it.