Anonymous
asta

Ban islam

Pro

The apostacy law is what drives islam, This is why muslims must be banned, Cuz they can't escape islam, They need a Safe option to leave the "religion" of submission. . Not that its a religion, Its not, It couldnt exist as a religion, For it to be submission could it. . Ban muslims=Delete islam from the world=Give muslims a safe option to be able to unsubmit to the fear of other muslims, Or allah. A279;
asta

Con

While Islam definitely is not a religion of peace even if it's members claim it to be, From the straight text, It is about as violent as Judaism since both religions say to kill various groups. Should Judaism be banned?

Pro

It is not a religion, Like breathing isnt a religion, You can't leave that religion, Cuz its not a religion, You need to breathe to survive, Like they need to follow the quran to survive

I don't know if judaism should be banned, I think people should have the right to do what they want though, Im a big believer of freedom of choice
asta

Con

"It is not a religion". Https://www. Theregister. Co. Uk. . . States that it is a religion. It also meets all the requirements to be a religion.

http://web. Pdx. Edu. . . States there are multiple definitions of the word religion and Islam meets all of the definitions Christianity meets. They don't follow the Quran to survive, They follow it to try to go to heaven.

I don't believe that any religion should be banned.

This will go off topic to make a point.

Liberals want to ban certain guns, Even though over 99 percent of gun owners don't commit mass shootings.

Conservatives want to ban Muslims, Even though over 99 percent of them don't commit terrorist attacks.

Can't we just judge individuals for who they are instead of what group they belong to?
Posted by asta 3 years ago
asta
Vote con.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Religion is the essence of sin, Addiction
Posted by asta 3 years ago
asta
You know how when atheists say that the Bible is evil and Christians say that was the old testament(OT) and the NT is different? Jews don't have a NT. Therefore, Judaism is just like the OT. If someone wants to be a Jew, Christian or Muslim, That's fine, 1st amendment, But I don't like Judaism because the Torah is the Christian OT, Which I think contains an evil God as well as many contradictions. I apologize if I sound like Backwardsen, I am not the conventional atheist, But I still am as of right now, Atheist.
Posted by Our_Boat_is_Right 3 years ago
Our_Boat_is_Right
Jews believe in killing people? Can you elaborate on that asta?