Anonymous
xtxfx

Ban muslims

Pro

The apostacy law is what drives islam, This is why muslims must be banned, Cuz they can't escape islam, They need a Safe option to leave the "religion" of submission. . Not that its a religion, Its not, It couldnt exist as a religion, For it to be submission could it. . Ban muslims=Delete islam from the world
xtxfx

Con

Ok, I"m not really sure why I accepted this debate, Because I really don"t see how this would affect us positively. It is very unaccepting to say that Muslims should be banned, Because some people really rely on this religion to live their life. You said "they can"t escape Islam", Which I understand is relevant to some Muslims. Yes, I agree that they should have a safe option if they want to leave their religion, Because everyone has the right to that, But everyone also has the right to believe what they want. I"m not an expert, But I"m pretty sure the majority of Muslims are happy where they are - certainly my friends who are. Banning Muslims would just cause more conflict, And it would never be able to completely eradicate Islam totally. I"m not sure what your beliefs are, But I"m sure if you were a part of a religion and someone said they wanted to ban it, You wouldn"t agree, Right? But anyway, That is my opinion, And I eagerly await your response.

P. S. Sorry, What does apostacy law mean? This isn"t an argument, I genuinely don"t know what it means! Sorry 😂
Thanks

Pro

Did you even read what i said. .

muslims are forced. . Nobody wants to be a muslim
xtxfx

Con

Well, You"re very mature aren"t you? You clearly did not take the time to consider my view, Just expected me to believe you. Writing my answer was a waste of time, As this clearly wasn"t a serious debate.
And about the fact that "nobody wants to be a Muslim", I have multiple friends who would say otherwise. So maybe think about what you"re saying before you say it, And don"t generalise like that next time.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Because it becomes something else if its forced, Like an alteration in human nature. . Would you say money Is a religion for eksample?
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Religion can not be forced
Posted by Ezpresso 3 years ago
Ezpresso
Every religion is forced, Therefore if you want to ban Islam you need to ban all religion, Which isn't as good as it initially would seem