Anonymous
blaisemac

Ban muslims

Pro

The apostacy law is what drives islam, This is why muslims must be banned, Cuz they can't escape islam, They need a Safe option to leave the "religion" of submission. . Not that its a religion, Its not, It couldnt exist as a religion, For it to be submission could it. . Ban muslims=Delete islam from the world=Give muslims a safe option to be able to unsubmit to the fear of other muslims, Or allah.
blaisemac

Con

Thank you for your remarks.

The proposition wants to ban a certain amount of people from the world. If you would like to ban people due to their religion you would need to change laws, Example in Canada. Do you want to ban them because they are a threat? I don't have much stuff to work with.

Pro

No not ban them from the world, Isolate islam in islamic countries. . As to give muslims a safe option out of islam
blaisemac

Con

blaisemac forfeited this round.
blaisemac

Con

blaisemac forfeited this round.
Posted by Toffee 3 years ago
Toffee
Hey vi_spex, I'll happily take you on; on another debate, Perhaps the topic could be 'Islam a peaceful religion? '. If you want then challenge me because I'd be more than happy to. BTW if you want to stand a chance against me, You've gotta up your game.
Posted by Canadian_Patriot 3 years ago
Canadian_Patriot
Islam is a radical death cult, They support genocide, Subjegation of women, Rape, And so on. Islam has no place in society, And we can not tolerate them. Come at me Trudope with your M-103.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
also because they are a threat