PubNite
YaBoiJose

Basketball is the best sport

YaBoiJose has forfeited round #3.
Started: 5/15/2018 Category: Games
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

PubNite

Pro

I think basketball is the best sport please, prove me wrong
YaBoiJose

Con

don"t like basketball because it is boring and the sport is to easy in the NBA if the team gets the ball its a basket because they are so good that is why I don"t like basketball.

But soccer is way better because its fun you get to kick the ball and the goalies have a big net to defend so its challenging for the goalies to that is why soccer is better then basketball.
PubNite

Pro

One it is called defence and stealing if you did not know. You probably never watch basketball because there is a lot of fouls, stealing, and most importantly action. So pretty much I could just say to you soccer is a game where you just kick a ball with your foot.
YaBoiJose

Con

Basketball makes people be bad people. For example, we got LiAngelo Ball, he stole clout glasses. Basketball is a very evil sport.Im surprise the children of the corn don't play it! Your IQ must be low boy.
PubNite

Pro

Well it is the wizard not the wand actually so it was not Basketball that made him "steal" and also soccer is more dangerous because you have to wear shin guards so you get cushion if someone kicks you.

Anyways soccer is like a stem off of Basketball they just said "OH I want to make Basketball but with my feet"
Well they at least tried to make something as good as Basketball they just fell short, like a mile short.
Posted by 3dogsandaguy 3 years ago
3dogsandaguy
I think you will find the real best sport is sportsball
Posted by DabMaster420 3 years ago
DabMaster420
Are you guys just freaking passing over Wrestling and Football??????? BOTH OF YOU ARE WRONG!