ryz444
reece

Battlefield is better than call of duty

reece has forfeited round #1.
Started: 7/18/2017 Category: Games
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

ryz444

Pro

Battlefield is better than COD because there are more realistic scenarios, since when can you blow up buildings in cod to take down a sniper, it's a more realistic experience. Cod, has booster packs and guns that are all basically the same whereas Battlefield has more variety than cod in game.

When can you fly a helicopter into battle or shoot down planes in COD . The closest COD gets to planes is the Overpowered score streaks in the game, since when do huge ships need to kill everyone in the game.

Battlefield places the control in the hands of the players so they can fight their way.

I look forward to debating my challenger, if you accept this, then I wish you the best of luck.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 1 year ago
FanboyMctroll
I agree Battlefield is better then COD. I enjoy playing Battlefield a lot more