WOLF.J
myopinionisrightidiot

Beard or Clean Shaven

myopinionisrightidiot has forfeited round #5.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

WOLF.J

Pro

Con be siding w/ clean shaving.

Rules:
R1- just acceptance

Factors will include but not limited to:
-attractiveness
-maintenance
-cost effectiveness
-socio-cultural values, societal prejudice
etc.

(all of each beard and clean)
myopinionisrightidiot

Con

as you can see, with a clean shave, u can eat without getting hairs in it man its gross af
WOLF.J

Pro

Mr, my opinion is right, idiot, allow me to teach you about BeardLife.

First of all, shaving is a con, your standard razor is marked up by 5000% its production cost, n typically lasts btwn 2-8 shaves.-Con!

BeardLife represents manliness, purity,maturity, self discipline, n wisdom. I mean imagine Moses clean shaven, man would have drowned tryna make them waves. In religion,especially Sikhism, cutting hair is a sin against god.

Apart from the first itchy month, beards are so easy to maintain, n you can have so many variations to find the style that fits you best, im a box goatee with a cheekless beard sorta fella.
myopinionisrightidiot

Con

Actually, you wrote my name wrong its just one word idiot. myopinionisrightidiot is my name so get it right idiot. beardlife is actually just you being lazy and not shaving and goatees aren't that cool dude.. like come on
WOLF.J

Pro

Care to discuss the factors aforementioned in round 1, cos that's not even an argument. Plus are you saying all beardos are lazy>??, nope, that's ignorance. Yr technically saying all clean shaven folk aren't lazy, rubbish! Next argument please
myopinionisrightidiot

Con

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer"s head. There"s also Rick"s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they"re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn"t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick"s existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev"s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I"m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon"s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It"s for the ladies" eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they"re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎
WOLF.J

Pro

Personal *
Posted by WOLF.J 3 years ago
WOLF.J
Don't watch rick n morty
Posted by WOLF.J 3 years ago
WOLF.J
what happened to round 3?!?
Posted by WOLF.J 3 years ago
WOLF.J
fam I wrote it like that on purpose. donut
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
There is an easy simple answer to this question

Since facial hair is the same as pubic hair the answer is.

Do you want a girlfriend or not? Because no woman wants to see your pube face and have to kiss that!!
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll