natedaparson
TheMattDad1234

Being a KKK member or Nazi should be allowed because of free speech

natedaparson has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 2 years ago Status: Debating Period

natedaparson

Pro

I myself hate the KKK and nazi's but in the first ammendment it states, "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." I believe that hate speech laws should not be a thing. Hate speech is based on opinion. One person could think praising Hitler is terrible but there is people who think it is normal and they do it everyday. I say no more...
TheMattDad1234

Con

You sick, depraved, conniving little cunt. You are literally the reason why myself and the rest of the world hates your sh!thole of a country. The USA will actually defend anything. Even the greatest mass murderer of the human race.

"Ah yeah whatever, sure Hitler killed like half a million americans and millions of jews and australians and new zealanders and french and russians. Women, children and animals, all tortured horrifically before being brutally and ruthlessly murdered. But like that was likeee a 100 years ago man, let it go. If people wanna like worship him and maybe take up his beliefs kill like i don't know, a few THOUSAND here and there like thats their choice because like the first amendment, freedom of speech says that I'm a dumb cunt"

Yes, yes you are.

Just because a few old american cunts, way back in the 1800s said; "AH GUYS, need to write some rules for this country" doesn't mean they're perfect.

The constitution has actually been amended (modified or changed, for your weak mind) 27 times. Which just goes to show that our society is constantly changing and the old men who originally wrote it aren't gods. They made mistakes, like all humans do. Just like the massive one you've made right now by starting this pointless debate.

The constitution isn't perfect, and so for the sake of the rest of the world, STOP QUOTING IT EVERY TEN SECONDS.

All name calling and jokes aside, this is honestly pathetic, and you should be disgusted. Belief in a religion, man, society or group that takes pleasure in murdering human life should never EVER be tolerated or socially acceptable. There is a reason society shuns Neo Nazis and the like. What a distasteful and vile notion. May you never run for office or even cast another f^cking vote.

You are a disgrace to the human race.

Kudos.
Posted by natedaparson 2 years ago
natedaparson
Oh shoot I was late...
Posted by TheMattDad1234 2 years ago
TheMattDad1234
@Antoine_Wolfgang

Umm Yes? Your point?
Posted by Antoine_Wolfgang 2 years ago
Antoine_Wolfgang
So I assume @TheMattDad1234 is also in favor of prohibiting the practice of Communists to peacefully assemble as their ideology and economic theories have resulted in the deaths of over 100 million people in the last century alone?

By the way, just a tip, emotions do not win debates. Your obvious attempts at demonstrating frustration will not serve you brownie points. I suggest you argue on the factual evidence present, rather than your anger.
Posted by TheMattDad1234 2 years ago
TheMattDad1234
So you're saying that we should let people express their beliefs in KKK or Nazism right? As long as no one gets hurt? But wait, Isn't both those cultures based on hurting or even eliminating others who don't fit their stereotype? Sure ok, let Nazi's be free! Can't wait to see how long that lasts before they kill someone.

You know what? I really didn't think everyone in America were cunts but D4R you've proved me wrong.

Congrats.
Posted by D4R 2 years ago
D4R
Both of u are idiots.
Posted by D4R 2 years ago
D4R
But seriously, this idiot should read Amendment 1. "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances" Literally means that committing genocide in the name of the KKK or Nazis is absolutely NOT protected by free speech. It's only protected if it doesn't affect anyone else.
Posted by D4R 2 years ago
D4R
Just want to point out that not all USA citizens are cunts.