vi_spex
WOLF.J

Being a muslim is a lifestyle of fear

vi_spex

Pro

Hey muslims.. How do you think life would be, without following a book of terrorism?
WOLF.J

Con

I'm not Muslim but I think its a bit of both, defo fear based from an non-muslim/propoganda perspective, but for them I reckon its a religion of self discipline and respect for culture n tradition. To openly mock another religion w/out research suggest ignorance and a lack of knowledge. 1-0 to me already my friend!

It can equally be argued that all religions are fear based bc all of them claim to be "the religion", and if you are not apart of their religion- you are hell bound, just ask troll followerofchrist1955 about that!

Just like the crusades, and the Mughal Dynasty threatening to kill Indians if they didn't convert to Islam. 1-1 for proving yr point but...

2-1 to me for being a smartass! lol
vi_spex

Pro

islam was designed to kill all religions
WOLF.J

Con

like I said see the crusades mate, majority of religions want to be thee religion, esp. the Abrahamic ones.
vi_spex

Pro

irrelevant.. islam is forced terrorism, not religion.

something more evil than what comes out of islam can not possibly be imagined, and islam being forced means they have no choice.. christians can pick and choose
WOLF.J

Con

Not irrelevant, same concept, join us or die.
Posted by whiteflame 9 months ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: dsjpk5// Mod action: Removed<

1 point to Con (Conduct). Reasons for voting decision: Con admits to being a "smartass". This is poor conduct.

[*Reason removal*] While the voter is allowed to award conduct for insults, being self-deprecating is not sufficient reason to award conduct.
************************************************************************
Posted by dsjpk5 9 months ago
dsjpk5
Apparently, being a smart a$$ is not considered poor conduct around here. My apologies for voting otherwise.
Posted by WOLF.J 9 months ago
WOLF.J
Yeh you are, when i ever talk about you and backwards eden, you always bomb my votes immediately after, (back when i had a different username on here)
Posted by dsjpk5 9 months ago
dsjpk5
I'm in no way a vote bomber.
Posted by vi_spex 9 months ago
vi_spex
you have no clue
Posted by WOLF.J 9 months ago
WOLF.J
This guy who voted is a vote bomber btw, I know what im saying g don't worry about that
Posted by vi_spex 9 months ago
vi_spex
nah i dont believe that, i believe you are to ignorant to have a clue what you are actually saying.. this is what i believe
Posted by vi_spex 9 months ago
vi_spex
but thats not what christianity is today.. your excuse is entirely irrelevant, we need to solve the problem of islam.. islam can only be a problem.. and you are a very sick person