dinachen
elium23

Being a surgeon is better than being a physician

dinachen

Pro

I believe that being a surgeon is better than being a physician because both basically do the same thing, Except that surgeons get to work with their hands, And I'm into working with my hands.
elium23

Con

It's not like one is better than another, They both are important to society. Surgeons operate, While physicians are basically doctors.
dinachen

Pro

Well, That depends on the person. Although both physicians and surgeons help people by treating diseases or injuries, And both help diagnose them. Their are many reasons why I believe being a surgeon is a better choice. First of all, Surgeons get paid better than physicians. Secondly, Surgeons perform surgery while physicians don't, And I suppose surgery would be enjoyable to someone that likes working with their hands. But it all depends on the person to.
elium23

Con

elium23 forfeited this round.
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
@Dinachen

"I'm into working with my hands. "

Never thought I would find someone who would use this as a reason to start off a debate.

Hopefully you find someone willing to debate this.