annabanana20
antpym

Being an LGBT is ok! 🏳A039;R05;🌈

antpym has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

annabanana20

Pro

There is nothing wrong at all about being gay. It"s like saying it"s wrong for one person to love another, Even though it isn"t. I know a lot of people think it"s wrong because of reproduction but a lot of gay couples adopt and give children a home, Or they have a donor, So there"s actually no problem. I think people should be a little more open to this stuff nowadays, I mean it"s the 21st century. Are you saying that two people should live apart from each other even if they are in love, Just because they are the same sex? That"s stupid. I know this post is very short, But I shouldn"t have to explain why two people should be allowed fall in love.
antpym

Con

Please note: I am not a homophobe, I am actually a trangender homosexual who identifies as Godkin.

This value motion is something that my viewpoint is strongly against. This is because the motion implies acceptance of the LGBTQIA+ community, Which is a collection of mentally disenfranchised people who have illogical and repetitive thoughts that are counterproductive to society such as being attracted to people of the same gender.

The increasingly politically correct society we live in today is one that is increasingly detrimental to us as a whole, As more and more people are being 'diagnosed' with gayness and other LGB diseases.

In this value motion, We are completely rejecting the normalization of the coexistence of LGBT identified people. By this definition we are placing them under the same umbrella as schizophrenia, Severe psychotic depression and pedophilia. Our stance here is that we should, As a society, Reject these people and keep them away from the rest of us healthy people.

Please remember: I am not a homophobe, I am actually a trangender homosexual who identifies as Godkin and Jewgender.

In this debate, I am going to be highlighting a few arguments.

Firstly, Diseases like homosexuality and other mental disorders are contagious and will spread like a plague and ruin societal standards, Much like the spread of Nazism in Germany. Just take a look at any statistic online (https://news. Gallup. Com/poll/201731/lgbt-identification-rises. Aspx) A scary increase from 3. 5% to 4. 1% was visible in a mere 4 years. Take a look at any of the growing left wing demographic and you will see that there is consistent support, Which implies there will be further exponential growth, Proving that is contagious like ebola. (https://www. Mailman. Columbia. Edu/public-health-now/news/depression-rise-us-especially-among-young-teens) Depression is also on the rise, Which is a purported good thing by corrupt left wing politicians because apparently, Depression is cool. Depression is not cool and neither is gay.

Second. It is strictly against familial values. Children that are raised by both men and women have a higher chance to be successful than gay parents, Because it is simply a matter of receiving both diverse influence from a man and a woman. It is simply that there are social roles that make people fall into gender roles and are act differently in parental situations and the fact that you are allowing two same gender people to be together is harmful for a developing child because you are essentially ridding them of the influence of the opposite sex at home as a parental figure. A man can never fulfill the role of a mother as well as a woman, And that is simply undeniable psychobiology, Just read The Boy Crisis: Why Our Boys Are Struggling and What We Can Do about It by John Gray and Warren Farrell.

Also, Don't forget one of my personal inspirations, Mein Kampf, Which highlights that a man and a woman should stay together. Also the Bible. Read it. You will be inspired.

Please remember: I am not a homophobe, I am actually a trangender homosexual who identifies as Godkin and also Jewgender and Sugandese.

It is also no coincidence that so many religions despise the LGBT community. If all these gods really created the universe, Are you denying that gods are real and therefore you're probably islamophobic and kinda racist (because Jews). So are you also suggesting that everyone got it wrong? You are going against hundreds, Almost 2018 years of human life, Religion and history. Do you really think you're in the right?
annabanana20

Pro

Ok, I get all of your points, But none of this is about percentages, Or religion, Or anything else. It"s about love. I am actually a lesbian. I have a beautiful girlfriend who I love very much, And we"ve overcome so many obstacles as we were each other"s first same sex relationship, And I"m actually happier now. We have a three year old daughter who we both adore. I don"t see how we are doing anything wrong.
As for the religion thing, I know that some religions are against same sex relationships and they are free to have that opinion. It is not racist that I support and am a lgbt. I never said there was any problems with their beliefs. I haven"t challenged any religion and I don"t intend to.
No one is diagnosed with gayness. We were born that way and we can"t change that. I would like to know some of the reasons Mein Kampf thinks a man and woman should stay together. But none of those change the fact that we were born gay and we can"t change that. It"s only human.
Families. My family is very happy. Sure it might be better an influence to have a female and male parent but it"s probably not great if one parent is actually gay because the marriage won"t be happy. So if someone is gay they should be free to date whoever. Another bad influence on children would be a family who did not accept any LGBTs.
So yea I think I"m in the right.
Posted by LiberalBurner 3 years ago
LiberalBurner
no, They are mistakes
Posted by ConundrumLK 3 years ago
ConundrumLK
I'd love to have a debate on this with you as you seem to know your stuff and this guy was just trolling
Posted by ConundrumLK 3 years ago
ConundrumLK
I think the T from LGBT should be removed. LGB is a form of love and sexual preference which is totally ok and you have no choice in. But T is another story. I won't go into my views on transgenders and gender as a whole but I thought I should mention this as your argument was about sexual preference and love and not gender which are two separate arguments.
Posted by annabanana20 3 years ago
annabanana20
Its an LGBT flag
Posted by asta 3 years ago
asta
What is with the "🏳A039;R05;🌈"?