FanboyMctroll
laurensjohnnyboi

Bert & Ernie from Sesame Street are gay lovers

laurensjohnnyboi has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

FanboyMctroll

Pro

Bert and Ernie from Sesame Street are more than just room mates. They are gay lovers as well. Have you ever seen either one of them with a girlfriend?

They are gay
laurensjohnnyboi

Con

The curators of Sesame Street would never allow that to happen. Also, It's a freaking KIDS SHOW. Why would they have girlfriends?
FanboyMctroll

Pro

Sesame street has announced that Bert and Ernie will get married in the new season for 2019. To show support for same sex marriage Bert and Ernie will have a wedding at their apartment with Big Bird, Cookie Monster and the rest of the Sesame gang joining, The guest star for that episode will be Ellen DeGeneres and her wife.

https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=PkpIZCqGuuM
https://www. Cinemablend. Com/pop/Bert-Ernie-Celebrate-Gay-Marriage-Yorker-Cover-57089. Html

Case closed, Bert and Ernie are GAY!
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
@ Masterful - not to be disrespectful to you, But I think there is some gay gene. I read a study somewhere that said that if you have older sister siblings and you are a boy, You are more likely to be gay, It has something to do with the Y and X chromosomes that determine gender passed from your mother.

I don't mind if they want to normalize being gay, These people have been tormented for years about their sexual preference, To me I personally don't care, And I also think it's a very small percentage of the population that is gay, And I also think the system is trying too hard to present gay as being normal.

I say, Ok so they are gay, Do we need to advertise it all over. Who cares. But I think sometimes they are just reaching too far, Like having to introduce gay characters in video games, Why? Do we need to? Or creating gay characters on tv,

I think the whole gay issue is just over blown, Do we need to advertise it everywhere? I'm not gay, Don't care for anything gay and I realize those people are there but do we need to make everything gay now?

I mean what's next are we going to say all the Teletubbies are gay, Or half the Coronation characters are gay? And who is going to be the first gay superhero? The Sensitiveman! He uses shea butter body lotion as his fighting tool, And is a male nurse when not catching bad guys!

Lets just leave it the way it is and stop with all this gay nonsense. Who cares, Let them be.
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
I'm personally against the normalization of being gay. No one is born gay, A gay gene cannot exist because gay's do not reproduce, So the gene would die off. Gayness develops due to environmental factors.
Forcing gay ideas down the metaphorical throat of children, May turn a large percentage of children gay.

Seeing gay people should be like "wow there's a super gay dude! How odd" Kind of like seeing an albino or a guy in a wheel chair, You try not to stare for too long for fear of being rude.
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
To be honest that wouldn't surprise me with all the weird stuff that happens today.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
No Bert and Ernie are totally gay, They are coming out of the closet in 2019, With a same sex wedding

I'm just waiting for the transgender puppet to join Sesame Street, Sensitive Steve, Or maybe Pansy Pete, Or Limp wrist Lyle

Aren't the Teletubbies transgender?
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
maybe they like being single so they can f chick em mass
Posted by Akstoner123 3 years ago
Akstoner123
no one has seen you with a girlfriend, Are you bert's lover?