2far4u2CharlesDarwin
JaredFogle

Bill Gate give the people back what wasn't your's to begin with and step down.

2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

The man that stole the GUI interface and made it his by just changing C/ to C\ and he gets all the credit and fame and money and stands up as the man but is no more than a dirtbag.
Give what wasn't your's "as you stole it from the garage nerds that you never gave a cent to or even acknowledged there own selfless act" to begin with back to the people where it belongs. Windows 10 is an act of communism that the original inventor never intended it to be as it has become. It was a gift to the people of the world to stop the governing bodies from having all power as power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely.

We are losing that right. Right in front of our own eyes. With, https://www.theregister.co.uk...

https://www.theguardian.com...

Corporate suicide is what it will take to end this. Linux may be the only answer left.

F#ckoff Windows.
JaredFogle

Con

I love GUI interfaces, they make navigating my computer soooo much easier
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

JaredFogle the 28-year-old garage nerd. Well, thank you for showing up and at least getting some recognition for your works. And thank you from us all that know the truth about Bill f#cking Gates. I was sorry to see Mr Mac Apple leave us so early.
But hey Nature is a strange game is it not?
Love from all that still fight for our freedom from tyranny as absolute power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Peace be with you, absolutely.
JaredFogle

Con

I am much older than you and I am old enough to be your grand dad, do not disrespect me for loving the GUI Interface (Graphical USer Interface) for my computer! I need it to navigate the net to find dog pics. You are rude.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

Oh well if your happy with that trade-off then who I'm I to argue?

Rude as the brass in my birthday suit Grand McDaddyoe.

Is my bitch is with; this bus song?

Oh where oh, where has my little dog gone?
We lost it with windows 10.
Oh, where, oh where can it be?
Windows XP and 7 were just fine.
With his ears cut short and his tail cut long.
Our calls for mercy have fallen on deaf ears.
Oh, where, oh where can he be?
It hid behind trillions of bones and has the governments on side.
Tyranny is at hand for windows 10 has failed us all.
We may as well whistle Dixie.
Here Dixie here boy. Toot, toot, toot.
Maybe docking, his tale might help.
JaredFogle

Con

My wife loves Windows computers
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

2 hands but 10 digits maybe if we start counting our feet and digits that might just help within the Quarks gluons.
Then it's butt 2 windows 1+1= windows 1+1+1+1= two windows.
So 20 digits = a walkthrough mirror of a world that gluons mix with the nature of quarks and Nature is Good.

Where is that flighting purple elephant with pink polka-dots maybe it ran off with that purple polka-dotted flying pink pig?

Oh, yer I forgot to count on our hands and feet as well. Uuuummmm!crackle!pop!biz!bang!Shampoozel.
Click.101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010110010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010 wow I'm getting dizzy dixie.

How about 24 reflections within the mirror. My eyes are failing I need thicker glasses where is Poindexter when you need him?
Stupid cats and dogs maybe they're, not so stupid after all.
JaredFogle

Con

The X button has made my life so much easier. When I was a kid, we had UNIX computers as big as an entire room, and we had to use ^C to exit the program. I love the X button.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin

Pro

Stephen Gary Wozniak must have been paid out pretty well by Mr Bill Poindexter Gates to leave Mr Mac Apple. Or maybe a fallout. I suppose that's all confidential.

Well, the x button is what we are hoping for and maybe Mr Bill Poindexter Gates might just take what is good out of Windows 10 like what happened with Vista to Windows 7 and make Windows Liberty and give us back our freedom from the tyranny of the governing forces that let whatever search engine that we use. Sell the habits of the internet world to the highest bidder. Internet Explorer was just fine.

My oh, my C/ to a C\ what a shame that's all it took to get past the patient that Dobsey had already in place well money is the root of all evil and to have no more then you need is a blessing in disguise.
You sold out Dobs Bill please we beg of you don't sell out, us of humanities humane to the tyranny of the governing rule.
This is all we have to left. Absolute power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Corporate media is not just fake news it's called the gutter press. Why people believe it, will they ever learn?
JaredFogle

Con

I like Windows 10
Posted by 2far4u2CharlesDarwin 3 years ago
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
Tuesday 21 November 2017 16:42 GMT

The Independent Tech

The US government is going to end net neutrality, a fundamental principle of how the internet works.

Net neutrality is the idea that all internet traffic is treated the same. But the new ruling will allow internet service providers to block or slow access to specific websites, and allow them to charge for those limits to be lifted.
2far4u2CharlesDarwin
Thank you once again for your contribution to what we hope stays free from tyranny and thank you to your wife as behind every smart man there is a smarter woman.

Pease is with you, on whatever road Nature, puts before you both.