Anonymous
asta

Black People And Indian People are the Same

Anonymous has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Pro

I'm pro, and I believe that blacks and Indians (South Asians/East Indians) are the same. Both are violent and stinky.

The average black IQ is 52, and the average Indians IQ is 67. Also, Indians, as we all know, smell like curry. Black people also smell bad, because they eat too much fried chicken and watermelon.

https://www.urbandictionary.com...

Stephen Curry is African-American, but he is curry. Thus, Indians and blacks are the same type of disgusting, perverted, vile people.
asta

Con

This is going to be fun. Black people and Indian people are not the same.

A black person is somebody who is black, (my definition, irrespective of where they are from, but commonly from Africa) and an Indian is somebody from India. The 2 groups are not the same group.

"The average black IQ is 52, and the average Indians IQ is 67." THis is not true. The average African-American IQ is 85 and Indians IQ is 106, which is higher then the average Caucasian IQ at 100, which is higher then the average Black IQ. Although this guy stated his opinion, it was on the bases of facts. Also, you said that Black people and Indian people have average different IQs. Even if those numbers were correct, wouldn't that prove a difference between the 2 groups?
http://thealternativehypothesis.org...

Some Indians smell that way because they eat a lot of spicies in their food. Black people don't stink much more then a caucasian. Even if all black people ate chicken and watermelon, this would then again prove that curry eating Indians and Chicken eating black people are different people with different food interests.

On your source, it is urban dictionary, the same site that may say, "John Smith" as a swear word, proving how unreliable it is. Assuming it was inflalliable however, the site says that the top 15 foods black people like. Assuming this was accurate, then Fried Chicken wouldn't even make the top 10 and Watermelon would barely make the list, at #10.

"Stephen Curry is African-American, but he is curry" The biggest thing curry about him is his last name. I doubt he has ever eaten curry.

"Thus, Indians and blacks are the same type of disgusting, perverted, vile people." You fail to provide any reliable sources at why they are like this. Your statement does not apply to all Black people or to Indians.
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
Racism sucks. Communism sucks. Therefore can we say that all racists are communists? No that's a logical fallacy.
Posted by asta 3 years ago
asta
He's won a few times though (http://www.debate.org...).
Posted by zhaod1 3 years ago
zhaod1
Huh
Maybe I should've debated him, since I need account verification before I can vote on debates.
Posted by asta 3 years ago
asta
I debate him to get an easy win.
Posted by zhaod1 3 years ago
zhaod1
Debating icebeartheawesome is absolutely pointless. That person is pro-communism and pro-discrimination.
Posted by factandevidence1234 3 years ago
factandevidence1234
Okkkk...
Posted by asta 3 years ago
asta
No. I mean the people eating the food, as an adjective.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
" curry eating Indians and Chicken eating black people "

you mean curry eats Indians and chickens eat black people?
Posted by asta 3 years ago
asta
Yes it is. Good luck.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
asta...it's you again!