Anonymous
IAmCara

Black People Evolved From Toads

Anonymous has forfeited round #2.
Voting Style: Judge Point System: 7 Point
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Pro

I believe that black people evolved from toads, because they are ugly, loud, and stupid.

Black people are really ugly. Many of them are overweight, or they are really saggy.

https://media.makeameme.org...

https://i.pinimg.com...

https://cdn.britannica.com...

Also, look at that link I pasted above. Click on it, and you will see a disgusting toad. That shows what black people are like.
IAmCara

Con

I did some research and all people actually descended from a similar ape-like species. I don't know if further up the line humans descended from a toad-like species. But it is unreasonable to just include "black people" in this debate, because all modern day humans descended from Africans. By doing so you come across as racist.
Posted by factandevidence1234 3 years ago
factandevidence1234
icebeartheawsome do you actually know that you are probably the most racist person ever? Do you even know how racist you are?
Posted by thetruthwillout 3 years ago
thetruthwillout
This sounds like racism to me. Colour is just colour. You could very easily have been born black or any other colour as u were born the colour u are. The only reason i can think of for racism is ignorance. You might be shocked to find out that your ancestors were African and black in colour. If you do a dna test this can be proven. The only reason you aren't black today is because your ancestors moved out of Africa to parts of the earth where they were exposed to less sun. This caused their skin to gradually become lighter. Its a geographical thing. All in all...racism doesn't make any sense to me as you are just basically hating on something as insignificant as a color. In that case better throw out all your black coloured clothing items and other objects. God forbid your keyboard is actually black lmao. Better stay away from licorice and coffee too.