Anonymous
lighthousedebator

Black People Should be Classified as Apes

Pro

I think black people should be classified as apes, because they are abnormally dark, ugly, and stupid. They are also muscular and violent; thus, black people should be considered apes, and they belong in zoos, and have no human rights and don't count in censuses.

You have 3 rounds to argue, and an upper limit of 8000 characters per round. You've got 3 days to come up with a good argument to counter me.

Let's go!
lighthousedebator

Con

First and foremost, I dearly hope this is not a serious opinion.
First I want to assert that they are fully human, they are not animals. You can see this throughout history that there were many Black civilizations that flourished. The birthplace of civilization was in northern Africa after all.
If you mention their strength. Since the start of weightlifting in the Olympics, medals winners as well especially gold have been mostly European by a very large margin. Same if you look at boxing, majority European or Hispanic or Asian, hardly any from a black African country or African American. If you want to make the premise of strength, at least be consistent.
That being said, strength does not exclude you from being human.
That being said, even though there is a high number of African Americans in prison, there is a higher correlation between coming from a single parent home and crime rates. (Among African Americans rates of single parent households is 67%)
Take poverty which has a strong correlation with crime: according to the US Census 30% of single parent families live below the poverty line.
Take education, 71% of high school dropouts are from single mothers.
Just saying statistically they are more likely to be violent and therefore not human you would have to say the same thing about men. According to Psychology Today, men are responsible for all violence. If you are using tendency to violence you would have to consider yourself not a human.

You say they are apes, but leaving out morally and intellectually which I will touch on later, scientifically they are not apes. Scientifically they are humans. Whatever color or nationality you are, you are able to reproduce and create and child that is able to reproduce as well (I know there are cases of bareness but there is no significant difference ethnicities). Also if you look at mitochondrial DNA which is passed down only from the woman, scientists have found that we all came from one single woman. The differences between mitochondrial DNA are consistent with predicted mutations. This shows that they are just as human as any other ethnicity.

Pro

Well you see, black people cause too much violence, which is why they aren't really humans. Also, just look at this video and you will see ape-like blacks are:

Don't you think that black people are savage apes? I think so.

Okay, so you said that "71% of high school dropouts are from single mothers." You also said that most single parent homes are more likely to produce criminal children. Obviously, most single parent families are black. Here are the stats:

http://open.lib.umn.edu...

Well then, it's because black people are too violent and too unfaithful in marriage, they divorce and result in single parent households. But still, they resemble apes in physical appearance.

What do you have to say?
lighthousedebator

Con

First of all of course I don't think any group of people are apes. Overwhelming majority of people are very kind, hardworking, and We are all created in the image of God, and therefore have intrinsic value.

When I say 71% of high school drop outs are from single mothers we are talking about 71% of 30,000-40,000 thousand when there is around 10 million high school students total, so we aren't talking about that many. (This is according to US Board of Education).

As I said before, men are far more likely to commit crimes than women, making up 90% of prisons, but with the prison population being 1.5 million it is not statistically significant. Compared to the greater population, the number of blacks who are criminals are by far in the minority. Also accepting that 1-2% of convictions are wrongfully handed down, that would decrease the number as well.

And I could list dozens of cases where white people acted absolutely terribly, either in violence, sadism, laziness, or generally in self interest.

For starters, Karl Marx, who was a bag of human feces. 3 of his children died of starvation, because he wouldn't work and didn't have money for food.
Next, Joseph Stalin, he had people murdered, executed, and sent to prison camps because they didn't support him in the exuberantly enough, or criticized him, or simply because he didn't like them.
Next, take the French Revolution with Robespierre, it was freaking mob rule. The mobs would drag people of their homes, often beating them, stabbing, and abusing them before trying them on a kangaroo court and have them beheaded, then disrespecting the dead bodies, dumping them ins mass graves, putting their heads on spikes, and sometimes leaving them in the streets.

Do you want me to go on?
I didn't even mention Hitler, Ivan the Terrible, the mobsters, and many more.

Violence is not a problem of this ethnicity or that ethnicity, it is a problem with humanity. Every people group has its heroes and villains.

You are basically saying I hate these people and therefore I get to decide whether of not they are humans. It's absurd. Everything says they are humans, morally, ethically, genetically, mentally, behaviorally, not to mention physically, and if they are not human neither is anyone else. Need I go on? All you do is make subjective claims and then say see I got you there.

Pro

Okay. Morally, black people are not humans. They have substantially higher crime rates, and they also cause a lot of violence. How can that be moral?

Also, black people have below average IQ's, so that makes them genetically different from non-blacks.

Behaviorally, black people can't really behave well. In classrooms, they make noise and distract people from learning.

Physically, they look like primates. Just follow the link I pasted below:
http://renegadetribune.com...

See, black people evolved from apes.
lighthousedebator

Con

You are not making an solid argument. Your arguments are all subject and therefore hard to debate. Take the pictures, I can truthfully say I see not resemblance and then you say well I can see the resemblence. Then we can act like two year olds and go back and forth saying no yes no yes no yes. But that doesn't accomplish anything. And the examples you do give are largely anecdotal and not based on solid facts.
I have already said everything I want to say. Color does not dictate being human.
Posted by Aileen3310 3 years ago
Aileen3310
You can't call me a troll Ice. Your the troll here and there is no point in denying it. Btw I am not half Indian. I am one-quarter Indian, and I am PROUD of it.
Posted by GDog_0 3 years ago
GDog_0
Nope. This is the most ridiculous (and racist) debate in history. I'm not racist like you and barsic. If you 2 want to go make racist debates be my guest. Don't be callin' us trolls when we call you racist because you are.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Get that stupid ginger kid to stop trolling on my debates. She is half Indian. Indians are inferior. The Nazis and KKK is superior to everyone, especially blacks and indians.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Posted by Wizofoz 3 years ago
Wizofoz
He's right. Black people are apes. White people too.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Yes, WOLF.J. you can
Posted by WOLF.J 3 years ago
WOLF.J
innit, anyways ice I need to message u about a debate forum proposition, do allow us to message u.
Posted by Aileen3310 3 years ago
Aileen3310
Tut tut. Icebeartheawesome seriously needs to get a life.
Posted by King_Odysseus 3 years ago
King_Odysseus
Hitler wasnt black, the atomic bomb wasnt dropped by a black person, no black person tried to conquer the world, no black person caused a world war, they were all American, European, or Asian.
Posted by rocinante 3 years ago
rocinante
@crazyman890: Unfortunately, it's not a joke. @icebeartheawesome profile, "There should be a limit of one black family per neighborhood." ~Ice Bear (1995~)