Anonymous
frankfurter50

Black People and Indian People are Useless

Pro

Frankfuter50, I truly believe that black people are Indian people are worthless to society. They are ugly and fat, and they pollute the world. Now you will argue against this claim.

This is our 17th debate of the year!!!!!!
frankfurter50

Con

Indeed, sir! yet another racist, unsubstantiated claim which you can't prove! let's have at it! Your ignorance just never stops, does it? Let's go!

Pro

The average black IQ is 52, and the average Indian IQ is 67. Is that retarded? Yes. Those people are up to no good.

Also, Indians are a number one source of problems these days. They are stinky, and many students in college and many coworkers in offices today complain about stinky Indian roommates.

Just go ahead and read this:

https://www.reddit.com...

See what I mean here?

Also, blacks cause too much violence. I honestly want them dead.
frankfurter50

Con

Once more, your so called "statistics" are off. You must understand that, even if the average IQs you give are correct (and I seriously doubt they are, I'm sure you skewed them to be lower than they really are to support your argument) Those are only averages. They do not consider the people in that race who are stupider or smarter than that average. There could be thousands of geniuses in either race- an average is not an accurate representation of a set of data. I ask you to present the entire data set as well as the average. I seriously doubt that revolutionaries like W.E.B. DuBois, Frederick Douglass, Martin Luther King Jr, or Neil DeGrasse Tyson, nor most Indian people, nor most black people, can be classified as "retarded," as you put it. (Just so you know, "retarded" is an offensive term, not an accurate medical mental diagnosis).

Those people are up to some good. They stand for progress and equality, and they're not going to stop until bigots like you have either died or been set straight.

Indians are not a "number one" source of problems these days (I'm not sure exactly how a problem can be classified as a "number one" problem, or how there can be "a" number one problem instead of just "the" number one problem-please clarify your pseudo-intellectual buzzwords). Indians are not stinky. Many racist students in college and racist, bigoted coworkers in offices complain about Indian people. Normal people understand that Indians don't stink and they're a wonderful race with a vibrant culture and they deserve to be accepted after the hassle we've put them through. Read up on British colonization and how Gandhi stopped them, you beast.

That thing from Reddit you provided is written by an idiot who's obviously a racist, a white supremacist, and probably both. It's not a valid source. You can't show Mein Kampf to prove that Nazis are good, so you can't show me a hate speech to prove that I should be hateful like you. I think you probably just wrote that thing yourself. No, you didn't, but it's just one of the most twisted, insane things I've ever read. Do you look through the dark, deep pages of Reddit on a daily basis? The man who wrote that thing- he was insane. My brain is going to take a while to forget that garbage he's spewing from his anus. Anyway, that thing isn't a valid source.

Yeah, you want all the blacks dead. Go and die.

Pro

blacks are ugly, okay?
frankfurter50

Con

No, they're not.
Posted by whiteflame 2 years ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: Peatawn// Mod action: Removed<

7 points to Con. Reasons for voting decision: Need I really explain the reasons for my vote?

[*Reason removal*] Yes. You do. The voter is required to explain every point they award, regardless of how straightforward they feel the debate is.
************************************************************************
Posted by frankfurter50 2 years ago
frankfurter50
I wonder what color his straitjacket is...
Posted by Debating.starfish 2 years ago
Debating.starfish
Icebear, the only useless person we know, is you.
Posted by Aileen3310 2 years ago
Aileen3310
Icebear has a severe mental disorder. He definitely belongs in a mental people's home, if that's not where he is already.
Posted by frankfurter50 2 years ago
frankfurter50
Nah, he'll never make the Russians angry. He just LOVES the Russians for some reason.
Posted by GreeneMachine 2 years ago
GreeneMachine
icebear, is your goal in life just to make every racial group in existence angry? Because all of the debates you have made seem to be racist and generally very generalized.