Anonymous
AKMath

Black People and Indian People are Useless

Anonymous has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Pro

blacks are useless cuz they cause violence in society and attack people

indians are useless cuz they stink like f*cking curry
AKMath

Con

What evidence do you have of this?

Pro

https://www.reddit.com...

Also, here are some stats:

Well yes. Black people have indeed caused a lot of trouble for society.

Black people are nothing but a bad influence on the world.

Here are the facts about black people that we must seriously consider:

1 in every 3 black men will end up in prison.

Many black families on being headed by single mothers making barely more than minimum wage. Those families often have kids and youngsters who get in trouble with the law.

Many violence in public schools, especially in downtown and big metropolises, are inflicted by black students.

Furthermore, there have been many incidents where white people were attacked, targeted, and assaulted by black people.

If we completely segregate neighborhoods and cities into black people and non-black people, it is downright racist and cruel towards black people. The only way to prevent black violence from occurring, or at least to minimize it as much as we can, is to have and enforce a strict limit of one black/African family per neighborhood.

Please think carefully about it: once there is already one black family in every neighborhood, what can we do with the remaining black families? We cannot put them in ghettos, because that would be very racist and reverting back to the 1950s and 1960s. Nor can we kill them because that is simply immoral. (I mean, isn't that what Hitler would do?) Instead, the best solution is to throw them in prison, and then let them out of prison once there is a neighborhood with no black family living in it.

Furthermore, if we put black families to prison, we will put them under control. (I think we must segregate prisons by race too.) No offense and not at all being racist, their dark skin absorbs too much sunlight, reducing the total amount of sunlight white people can harvest. And beyond that, throwing them in prison is a solution to overpopulation, because the world will be less crowded. You see what I am saying here?

Now you might be thinking that it's racist and cruel, but it's not. Just read on.

No, I am not being racist. It's true. How would you like to be assaulted by black people or a gang. You said that you are not a black person. Non-black people are vulnerable targets to black people. Since no people want to be assaulted by black people, but we cannot totally segregate the world based on race or skin color, the best way to combat black violence is to limit each neighborhood to one black family. If we throw remaining black families in prison, we are also combating overpopulation so they won't be crowding up the Earth.

Now I want to here a convincing argument from you.
AKMath

Con

That is racism and discrimination. Putting a limit to one black family per neighborhood is totally immoral and wrong. How big does the neighborhood have to be. Are you suggesting one black family in the whole of NYC? Your argument makes no sense, our prisons would be flooded with black people for no reason. That is completely unlawful and unjustified. We'd have a freaking revolution with black people.
Posted by LiberalBurner 3 years ago
LiberalBurner
Preach
Posted by thetruthwillout 3 years ago
thetruthwillout
lol @icebeartheawesome you could have just as easily been born a black, indian, coloured or other skinned person as u were born white. lol. And there are plenty of crazy white people around, but there are also good white people. The same goes for black people and al other colour people.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
I hate orange, red and purple people if they exist. I only like straight able-bodied, upper class, intelligent white people
Posted by DeezNutz11 3 years ago
DeezNutz11
Red*
Posted by DeezNutz11 3 years ago
DeezNutz11
Actually you are a Red person, since you have a Red's personality.
Posted by Negotiate 3 years ago
Negotiate
Excuse me, but I am a Green person and you have discriminated against my race, DeezNuts11. In all seriousness- I would like that comment if I could.
Posted by DeezNutz11 3 years ago
DeezNutz11
What about White, Orange, Red, and Purple people?
Posted by asta 3 years ago
asta
The polar bear is funny but I would vote against him if I could vote.