BertrandsTeapot
Anonymous

Black people should *not* have to pay extra taxes as compared to other races

Anonymous has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

BertrandsTeapot

Pro

This is a debate Con proposed in another forum and I am interested in hearing him/her out. Good luck!

Con

Due to high black crime rates, blacks should pay extra taxes. Not necessarily more than other races, but a 10% extra tax for being black. This might sound racist, but it's not, my friend. Black people often use food stamps, and their dark skin absorbs too much sunlight (which kills plants, herbivores, and carnivores; this also reduces total amount of sunlight we can harvest). Thus, an extra 10% tax for blacks is very reasonable and justified.
BertrandsTeapot

Pro

This is fairly simple, aside from how blatantly racist Con is. The resolved was that:

"Black people should not have to pay extra taxes as compared to other races.

Con then opens stating, "not necessarily more than other races, but a 10% extra tax for being black."

I don't think I should need to dignify the rest of this nonsense with a response but will if need be. For the take of saving face (though this isn't something I think Con cares much about, I'd recommend conceding.