Anonymous
IAmCara

Black people will slowly turn into a sub-species

Anonymous has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Pro

All humans are currently Homo-Sapiens. It is my belief that black people will devolve (depending on how you look at it) into Homo-Africanis. This does not mean they will be gay Africans, but rather they will become a new species of ape.

This has a lot to do with natural selection taking place in Africa, where many people are dying from lack of food. Therefore those that can survive while only eating very little will live to pass on their genes.
This will make any gene that benefits survival on low amounts of energy recessive. Thus leading to a change in the population and causing, over many thousands of years, a visible and biological change in the African population.

Don't use the race card on me, because I'm not racist. I'm just a realist.
IAmCara

Con

You predict that in the next one thousand years, African people will evolve into a new species based on natural selection as a result of lack of food. But you will be surprised, and hopefully glad, to learn that only about 233 million people in Africa of the 1.2 billion are hungry or malnourished. Furthermore, it is projected by 2030, 43% of all Africans are projected to join the ranks of the global middle and upper classes. Twelve years is nowhere near enough time for speciation to occur, in fact it would take millions of years for a new species to evolve. Plus with increased intercontinental travel and more openminded people, there will likely be more intermixing of races, which will further decrease the likelihood of speciation.

Pro

Black people are violent, which explains a lot. You see, black crime rates have gone up a lot. The average black IQ is only 52 points, which is way below average. With the neo-Nazis, the KKK, police killing black people, and black people doing bad at school and work, black violence will certainly increase SUBSTANTIALLY AND DRAMATICALLY! Their IQ will decrease around 5 points every 10 years. I predict that in 100 to 120 years, black people will turn into violent savage beasts with no intelligence or capability to think critically and solve problems peacefully.

Also, due to the famine, war, and poverty conditions going on in African right now, black people are forced to eat each other to get energy (famine, drought, and poverty). Thus, black people will turn into cannibals
IAmCara

Con

I'm not sure where you find your sources, but I have had trouble finding reliable sources that agree with your data. I have actually been to Africa and found no evidence of cannibalism. Black crime rates are actually going down, and we already talked about the improving conditions in Africa.

You claim that this discussion is not racist, so I'm not sure if you know what racism is. Also have you ever met someone from Africa or of African descent?
Posted by WW2GuyWhoLikesWW2 3 years ago
WW2GuyWhoLikesWW2
IQ between the average japanese person vs the average congo population. The stats will spook you.
Posted by straightshooter 3 years ago
straightshooter
Just a thought. This is a play on your argument, but is much more inclusive.

I do think we are slowly devolving as a species. Contrary to your position, I believe its even more prevalent in developed countries. Look at the people (all races, nationalities, etc.) that have had their lives extended or made better by use of modern tech that would have otherwise been weeded out through natural selection. Even low tech advances such as eye glasses, dentures, and common meds have changed the evolutionary/survival of fittest concept dramatically.

In the old days, people with poor eyesight, bad teeth or weak immune systems could not fend for themselves, thus die often before reproduction. You can take it to a whole other level when you factor in surgeries that take place at birth. These folks are externally or internally 'modified' to have their lives extended. They now get to grow up, reproduce and pass on the same compromised genetic code to the next generation. Those children then have 3 children who then have 3 children and so on makes the pool of inferior genes larger and larger. Clearly does not make us stronger as a species.

I think the observation of devolving is correct, but your narrow application to one segment of our species is wrong.
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
How better to do that than to put on black face?
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
I pick whatever best fits the narrative I'm portraying. In this instance I would like to satire anti-white sentiments.
Posted by IAmCara 3 years ago
IAmCara
What do you teach?
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
@Masterful, why do you keep changing profile picture?
Posted by thetruthwillout 3 years ago
thetruthwillout
Lolllll
the colour of a person doesn't make them any less human lolllll
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
I don't know where you got these ideas from, but it's racist.