billsands
YeshuaBought

Blue States and Red states should separate and form Independent nations

billsands

Pro

The cultures that exist in red states and blue states are so different, The economies are so different that the nation can not stay together the solution to civil war is that the two societies split and go their separate ways and we see which one does better
YeshuaBought

Con

Disagreed. Both parties are so bloody incompitent, So why should they get their own country? We are the United states of America, Or at least the Founding Fathers wanted us to be. It would take another civil war, Do you really want that? I am asking, Not accusing.
billsands

Pro

The reason i propose this is to aviod a civll war, I don't give a dan about the founders, A bunch of racist slave owners they mean nothing to me, Which is exactly why we need to go our seperate ways, You don't tell us what to do and we don't tell you what to do. . Trust me we are very very close to blood in the streets , I hate the other side with a blind passion this isnt about parties this is about two opposite cultures and sets of values that hate each other. If youwant blood shed youll just keep doing the same things the same way, If two married people hate each other, The best thng is an amicable divorce, How amicable is up to you, This isnt your country any more, You may control a few rural states but you are no longer a majority maybe this idea helps you more than us.
YeshuaBought

Con

This is most certaainly not what the Founding Fathers had in mind. I for one will not tolerate my country being divided like this. If we as a nation repent and turn our hearts back to God, We as a people will be the United Syayes of America. You are either an American, Or you are not. Also, Say you get your way, And this happens. Who says the states still won't go to war with each other. I am neither left nor right. Where do I fit in? What about people like me who reject the political binary? I see value in both parties, And while I am a Democrat, I agree with President Trump on some things. It is fine if you call me naive, But Jesus is not bound by political ideology, And neither should you or I be, In my well intended opinion. War and division of this beutiful country are not the answer. Turning back toi God is, And for the record, We are all one human race. Why can't we have racial unity instead of being an African American, Or a caucasian American, Or whatever. I am truely concerned about the direction American is taking. Peace!
billsands

Pro

Who cares what the founders wanted, They are dead white men that owned slaves, Also god? I'm agnostic which god? How do you even know god exists? See this is why we need to separate, How dare you try to impose your relgion on me! Look go your own way, Be a theocracy if you want, I won't send tanks and burn down your churches, You can be "free" according to how you see freedom, But don't you dare impose your tyrranical god on me, Don't you dare.
YeshuaBought

Con

It is wrong to regard skin color at all. We are all one human race, So stop playing the race card. I swear you liberals are just as bad as the reich wing teahadis. If you don't like America, Vote, Biznotch.
Posted by kwbc 3 years ago
kwbc
This debate is a trainwreck